STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man my shorty clowned me for having a hotmail account yesterday.

Told her the same thing, it still works. Why change it?

If a broad ever asks, I'll drop the gmail on 'er.
1601918629934.png

Man my shorty clowned me for having a hotmail account yesterday.

Told her the same thing, it still works. Why change it?
I get clowned for my AOL emails all the time.

Moms use to get the CD's in the mail back in the day. Made me an email at like 12 lmao.

Still use it. :pimp:

Last edited:
Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Josh, what the deadlift looking like?
1601938456913.png
You psyched?
1601938439445.png

Also, you be using baby powder for pulls, and if so, do you find that it really helps?
1601938400633.png

deadlift is what I’m worried about the most. Most i pulled was 507 and that was last year. Haven’t hit a pr since lmao.

almost every 74kg lifter pulls sumo... I’m prob the the only few still pulling conventional.

And yea, baby powder when competing so the bar doesn’t get caught on your thigh/skin.

This might be a dumb question but what difference does the grip makes?

DOH is is harder, i.e. requires more grip strength to pull the same amount of weight.

"Mixed grip" allows one to pull more weight (because of increased friction by trapping the bar between two opposing hands) at the risk of muscular size and strength imbalances (i.e. one trap being bigger than the other, etc.). The arm that is supinated is also at greater risk of a biceps tendon tear.

So Me and my wife recently move from NYC to CA. Since we’ve been here my wife and I have to looking to buy a car and some furniture because we only moved with our clothes. All we have in our new place is some food and a blowup bed. Our 2nd day, my wife comes out of nowhere and tells me she just ordered some stuff. My like good because I’m not good at picking out furniture. She showed the receipt and this chick ordered a squat rack, Ohio power bar, a bunch of plates, three kettle bells, and a sled. I said what about the furniture. She responds, we’ll get that later Rouge keep selling out so I had to jump on it. smh.

So Me and my wife recently move from NYC to CA. Since we’ve been here my wife and I have to looking to buy a car and some furniture because we only moved with our clothes. All we have in our new place is some food and a blowup bed. Our 2nd day, my wife comes out of nowhere and tells me she just ordered some stuff. My like good because I’m not good at picking out furniture. She showed the receipt and this chick ordered a squat rack, Ohio power bar, a bunch of plates, three kettle bells, and a sled. I said what about the furniture. She responds, we’ll get that later Rouge keep selling out so I had to jump on it. smh.

What you smh for her logic is prudently sound.

Sounds like a keeper.

marry her again ASAP

Yall taking in a 3rd?
It was a fight for me to get a dumbbell in here

Back
Top Bottom