STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So Me and my wife recently move from NYC to CA. Since we’ve been here my wife and I have to looking to buy a car and some furniture because we only moved with our clothes. All we have in our new place is some food and a blowup bed. Our 2nd day, my wife comes out of nowhere and tells me she just ordered some stuff. My like good because I’m not good at picking out furniture. She showed the receipt and this chick ordered a squat rack, Ohio power bar, a bunch of plates, three kettle bells, and a sled. I said what about the furniture. She responds, we’ll get that later Rouge keep selling out so I had to jump on it. smh.

Just a quick update from this post last month.

So far it's been great. We're doing all the main lifts again. This is the 1st time since March I'm doing a real workout and I've conclued that my gainz are gone. I'm still buynig more stuff like kettlebells. Just ordered an echo bike, plate tree, and change plates (2.5lbs, 5lbs, 10lbs). I might get some wall balls and slam balls as I'm more foused on enderance. That's about it.

What do you guys do when your just not feeling the gym. I’m been like that for the past week. Even my strength is suffering which makes it’s worse. Did push press and deadlifts on Tuesday and my 85% was a 3 till failure and I could barely get the 1 up

What do you guys do when your just not feeling the gym. I’m been like that for the past week. Even my strength is suffering which makes it’s worse. Did push press and deadlifts on Tuesday and my 85% was a 3 till failure and I could barely get the 1 up
I'm in that feels too.. The outdoor gym my regular work out schedule the sun is beaming in my eyes..

Found out I have some tears in my labrum and a lack of fluid in the bursa(s) surrounding my shoulder joint....dealt with this before, so I got two cortisone injections and I'm hoping that does the trick.

Still training but avoiding anything involving shoulders for a little while — MEH
Sigh hoping this isn't the same for me, shoulders been killin me recently. Hurts when I raise my arm, only thing I can think of is sleeping wrong. I thought possibly inflammation so took some ibuprofen but no change in my right arm.

I bought a new pre workout called gorilla mode but before using it I checked to see if there was anything fishy...

turned out it has something called N-Phenthyl Dimethylamine Citrate which is a banned substance in the USAPL/IPF and would make you fail the drug test.

almost screwed myself there lmao

New adjustable bench came in! Huge difference from the standard super bench. Got the hybrid pad too. Hoping this replaces my Titan flat bench as well.

20201105_191119.jpg

20201105_195252.jpg

Just bought this belt squat for the home gym.

ever since I started belt squatting at the gym it def helped blow my squats up and get my quads much stronger.

use “candito2020” for a discount if y’all want to buy it

How safe is it to go back to the gyms? Haven’t been in since March. You should be good to go with a mask right?

How safe is it to go back to the gyms? Haven’t been in since March. You should be good to go with a mask right?
The main thing I was afraid of is the recycled air. My gym is a smaller one that doesn’t have much of a ventilation system.

I went back to check it out after they reopened and they hadn’t upgraded anything at all so I just cancelled my membership for now.

I had a great workout at the gym on this thing. I never really put in work on this before. I’d love to have one for my home gym but I seen they go for about $4K. was not expecting that.

1605029892060.png

Back
Top Bottom