STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If I ever hit the lotto first thing im buying is a complete gym like his.
no car no house on an island. But that gym.
prolly workin out in Draws so no need to even buy a ton of clothes

0DB465EC-ECBF-4543-9C53-AADC03C124EA.jpeg
had these for the first time a few weeks ago and i was impressed

Gat damn dude is on the Grade A pharmaceutical ****.

We was talking about him at work and dudes was ****ting on him saying he on juice. I personally don't give a damn what he on. Hell all the dudes I like to watch (Mike Rashid, Simeon Panda and a few others) probably on juice. I just like watching their content for motivational purposes. Heavy weight is still heavy :lol:

We was talking about him at work and dudes was ****ting on him saying he on juice. I personally don't give a damn what he on. Hell all the dudes I like to watch (Mike Rashid, Simeon Panda and a few others) probably on juice. I just like watching their content for motivational purposes. Heavy weight is still heavy :lol:

personally don’t care either unless you try to act like a natty. That’s on the same as using fake plates to me lol

:rofl:

If I ever hit the lotto first thing im buying is a complete gym like his.
no car no house on an island. But that gym.
prolly workin out in Draws so no need to even buy a ton of clothes

had these for the first time a few weeks ago and i was impressed
You like that isolation life?

I don't typicall go for sweets during cheat day. give me fried stuff. i don't go too crazy tho. probably chick fil a and fries
spaghetti
U kind of gave me a mini wake up call to get my eating in line.... foods you put as cheat is my every day food :blush:

U kind of gave me a mini wake up call to get my eating in line.... foods you put as cheat is my every day food :blush:
i did keto for like 2 months years ago. they got a lot of "healthy" sweet cheats.
My go to (when my stomach could handle it) Greek yogurt and sprinkle some sugar free pudding in there. or a good protein powder.

Back
Top Bottom