STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

3/11/21

IMG_20210311_160912_842.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-11-14-56-57.png
Looks like you are having fun!

KHUFU KHUFU I had a lot of fun 😊

My friend is a pro running back, and I was helping him train. I used to be a pretty good quarterback in one of my past lives. Getting to throw a football and simulate those old feelings every once in a while in real time and at a relatively high level makes me feel pretty good.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210312-125154_Chrome.jpg

ive never been a huge cauliflower fan especially the packaged rice.
but these are the best ive found so far.
cilantro lime one has that chipotle rice aroma

I loved command and conquer. Red Alert and Red Alert 2 were my games
those were amazing games in an amazing time. my favorite though was the RA2 Expansion, Yuri's revenge especially for multiplayer gaming. the Yuri faction was so OP that no one wanted to play against. it's practically a forgone conclusion every single time. RA3 was ok though, just played it for the cutscenes and the RA girls, still have to buy me some posters of that where they have all the girls posing. speaking of which, I missed playing then and hopefully they would make a remake of that game especially a remake of the movie is coming out.

Taking a break from the barbell bench to recover my shoulder. Doesn't hurt with dumbbells tho.

Did my first bodybuilding type workout today.. felt good.

Incline dumbbell 5x10
Hammer strength chest press: 3x12
Pec fly machine: 3x10
Lateral raise: 3x15
Face pulls: 3x15
Lat pulldown: 3x10

Don't be surprised if I look like ronnie coleman tomorrow

Taking a break from the barbell bench to recover my shoulder. Doesn't hurt with dumbbells tho.

Did my first bodybuilding type workout today.. felt good.

Incline dumbbell 5x10
Hammer strength chest press: 3x12
Pec fly machine: 3x10
Lateral raise: 3x15
Face pulls: 3x15
Lat pulldown: 3x10

Don't be surprised if I look like ronnie coleman tomorrow
do you have small frame?

Light weight!

I’m the same man, always been small af. You can tell I lift from my back and chest and what not but I’m not big.

i always wear a large too. Some are baggy but I can’t rock tiny shirts.

a0fca1fd9d0a12cd843abfb5eb0f9b16.jpg

Depends on what shirt size I wear.

In all seriousness I'm naturally a small dude.

I'm 5'7 and weigh around 168ish right now. If you saw me you would know that I obviously work out but nothing that would turn heads.

I'm bout between small/medium basing from my stature and my age and taller than you. the fittest I've been and still my recommended weight would be around 158ish which I achieved almost a decade now when I was still actively doing weights (3-4x a week) with my regular weights. about a few years after that, I made a mistake of bulking up and was doing 2-3x lifting heavier than my usual. now my frame is large which I'm not really liking at all. tone is horrible and not lean at all. I even look larger and older than my older bros. I'm at around close to 200, maybe around 195-198. I'd kill to have your 168 right now as I would literally be flying at that weight. I used to be 143 during my mid-20s and could run all game back and forth without gassing out. I can imagine, I can only do 1 back and forth run in the court before gassing out.

if there is something that I should work on, it would be my abs and my cardio. I still have a few of my pecs left but I'm developing them further.

Anyone take any good joint supplements they can recommend? I fractured my elbow and wrist when I was young and when I go heavy on any press exercise my joints give me issues. I stretch for a decent period of time prior so it's not an issue of lack of stretching. I tried researching myself but the products range from $5 to $80 so no clear cut best option

Anyone take any good joint supplements they can recommend? I fractured my elbow and wrist when I was young and when I go heavy on any press exercise my joints give me issues. I stretch for a decent period of time prior so it's not an issue of lack of stretching. I tried researching myself but the products range from $5 to $80 so no clear cut best option
you can try USANA PROCOSA. they are quite on the expensive side though. I'm taking them for my knee.

I've been doing push, pull, legs for a 6+ months now and decided to switch things up.
Started doing total body yesterday. Didn't know where to start so I just picked AthleanX's full body routine off YouTube.
Yesterday:
Warmup: 5 sets of 3d lunges.
Squats: warm up set 1 X 12 135lbs working set 3x5 245lbs
Hip thrust 3x12 185lbs
Bench Press 3x5 225lbs
weighted chin ups 3x10 25lbs
farmer carries - this ******* killed me.
face pulls 3x12

Felt like I could go heavier so I'll step it up today.
Anyone got any good total body routines?

Back
Top Bottom