STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

it is pretty low to the ground though compared to rogue but the good thing is that its a single peg so your feet has more room esp when benching
How low? How does this compare to their other models in this type?

Like an inch lower than the rogue utility bench.

Not sure about their other models but this model is their bread and butter
Thanks man. Need a flat and an adjustable. Don’t care what anyone says, there’s a huge difference between using the two haha.

I dislocated my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff back in February. Im back rehabbing but my shoulder cracks and pops. Any supps to help with joints?

conditioning through skipping rope is coming along nicely...able to make it through 10 two-minute rounds with no issues, working towards an overall goal of 10 three-minute rounds.

prolly should incorporate some body-weight exercises between sets to keep things interesting :lol:

conditioning through skipping rope is coming along nicely...able to make it through 10 two-minute rounds with no issues, working towards an overall goal of 10 three-minute rounds.

prolly should incorporate some body-weight exercises between sets to keep things interesting :lol:
Hit some burpees between sets

I did a basketball condtioning workout with a pair of $19.99 RBX.

I am very satisfied with the performance, look, and value.

Screenshot_2021-05-02-09-41-05.png

Screenshot_20210502-224705_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210502-224707_Gallery.jpg

Tried this new simple pre workout.

It's just caffeine and L Theanine but it works great esp if you want some boost-me-up energy but don't want a super hardcore pre.

The great thing about it is the taste. Tastes amazing since they don't need to overdo it with trying to mask a crap ton of ingredients like regular pre workouts.

Highly recommend.

Screenshot_20210502-224705_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210502-224707_Gallery.jpg

Tried this new simple pre workout.

It's just caffeine and L Theanine but it works great esp if you want some boost-me-up energy but don't want a super hardcore pre.

The great thing about it is the taste. Tastes amazing since they don't need to overdo it with trying to mask a crap ton of ingredients like regular pre workouts.

Highly recommend.
although typically I'm on a water diet, I might consider this once in a while. I think this is a better alternative to apple cider or metamucil.

Wassup fellas.
Does anyone have experience with using a jump rope for weight loss and cardio?
I'm looking to shed a few pounds.
Any input is appreciated.

Wassup fellas.
Does anyone have experience with using a jump rope for weight loss and cardio?
I'm looking to shed a few pounds.
Any input is appreciated.
Yessir. Great HIIT routine, usually do timed rounds and alternate between regular pace and "speed" (knees up and faster). Ill do 10sec normal pace, 5sec speed until the round is done. Give myself 30sec rest between rounds.

first real cheat DAY in about 3 months (5 since ive had actual sweets/sugar)
been doing keto now for about 3 solid months
had half a banana and some crackers before my workout this morning and my body went in to overdrive with the weights..
i mentally needed this..
keto has been great for my body. but im physically done after about 2 pm everyday

ima start this off with an oatmeal pie. havent had one of these in damn near 20 years.
doing philly cheesesteak today too
rice and a ton of goldfish. (i keep them stocked for my daughter...... :nerd: )

as far as stats ive gained about 4lbs since starting Keto. dropped my bodyfat % a lot. (dont know accurate number. )
ill post another comparison pic after i edit these pics

20210509_064202.jpg

i have a piss poor front camera lens. i dont think it really captues the real work ive been putting in.
but here is the start. heres current

Screenshot_20210509-065727_Gallery.jpg

20210508_052224.jpg
it's quite difficult to judge since you are already ripped to begin with. although I must say difference looked like skin is much tighter and a bit more definition of the body. just wondering how much weight gain/loss you had in 3 months?

I'm about 45 days doing intermittent fasting. I haven't tipped the scales yet but the last time it was about 215 lbs. notable difference is my neck is now visible, some contour definition in the sides and abdominal linings/walls, and my arms are leaner. some of my clothes are now not as tights as before. I have no specific calorie count and diet routine and eat what I want with an ok amount of portions. may face though is quite a bit on the chubby side. I'm not following a strict routine but I'm doing the IF about 5/6/7 days on average. I don't really go that overboard during my cheat days.

it's quite difficult to judge since you are already ripped to begin with. although I must say difference looked like skin is much tighter and a bit more definition of the body. just wondering how much weight gain/loss you had in 3 months?

I'm about 45 days doing intermittent fasting. I haven't tipped the scales yet but the last time it was about 215 lbs. notable difference is my neck is now visible, some contour definition in the sides and abdominal linings/walls, and my arms are leaner. some of my clothes are now not as tights as before. I have no specific calorie count and diet routine and eat what I want with an ok amount of portions. may face though is quite a bit on the chubby side. I'm not following a strict routine but I'm doing the IF about 5/6/7 days on average. I don't really go that overboard during my cheat days.
i started keto at 188. im about 192 now. ive gained weight. but lost body fat

Back
Top Bottom