STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im just a hoarder. the less space i have to fill with junk the better.

i got Roms, collars, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, 3 rolls of tape, jumprope, lacross ball, peanut, 2 resistance bands, massager and a bottle of water in here. still plenty of room too

bags are definitely built to last. had the duffel for probably close to 7 years. still in decent shape too

new gym bag came in, going from the full-size king kong duffel to the mini backpack. The duffel was huge and accumulated waaay to much junk :lol:

8A01E3C5-6DE1-41AF-ABFB-AE3BCBF7F4DB.jpeg
Damn i have the duffle and I love it.

the kong bag really is the goat gym bag imo. love mine.

i got Roms, collars, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, 3 rolls of tape, jumprope, lacross ball, peanut, 2 resistance bands, massager and a bottle of water in here. still plenty of room too

bags are definitely built to last. had the duffel for probably close to 7 years. still in decent shape too
I need to buy a bag..

never realized my duffel bag is now 7 years old. geezus, how time flies. my exercise gloves are older than that and are slowly disintegrating, especially now that I'm doing atleast 4x a week routine.

Depends if I’m bringing green with. :lol:

even though you can go by tsa I don’t like giving them reasons to f with me. Had them about to lock me up over a candle before. Fools are straight idiots.

Depends if I’m bringing green with. :lol:

even though you can go by tsa I don’t like giving them reasons to f with me. Had them about to lock me up over a candle before. Fools are straight idiots.
there are idiots in every airport around the world. I got into an argument over an Aveeno lotion just because it wasn't in a transparent container.

Yeah, they’re always on some bs.

my favorite is when they come through with a wild *** puppy they are “training” and you have to walk by it one by one and it’s supposed to detect bombs but it really just wants to play.

like alright bro, cool dog but I don’t think it’s fighting crime.

i legit has some TSA idiot hold me up for 20 minutes at John Wayne airport cause my “ears looked slightly different” on my id. luckily another guy came back from break. the second looks at me and goes “sorry, he’s an idiot” and let’s me through :lol:

there are idiots in every airport around the world. I got into an argument over an Aveeno lotion just because it wasn't in a transparent container.
if you find this funny, there's a twist to that story. they wouldn't allow my son's Aveeno who was clearly in distress for his skin allergy and that I needed a prescription for it to be allowed in it's original container to pass thru the baggage scanners. they are so worried about the damn lotion like it was some sort of a chemical weapon or a bomb that they allowed me to pass thru wearing a knee brace with sharp metal stabilizers which I can use as a weapon without any question. I think airports should make sure that the people they hire as security are right in the head and have common sense and good social skills and considerate. what I find about them is their arrogance and treating everyone like criminals.

I even got detained in another airport because I couldn't understand what language that airport employee was saying and just sent me immediately for interrogation. and I mind saying that the experience was synonymous to what you see in a criminal interrogation which was all psychological profiling. too bad for them I didn't flinch.

i legit has some TSA idiot hold me up for 20 minutes at John Wayne airport cause my “ears looked slightly different” on my id. luckily another guy came back from break. the second looks at me and goes “sorry, he’s an idiot” and let’s me through :lol:
well I guess that TSA idiot didn't want an illegal "alien" to get in. :D

gonna be in LA later in may. i'll prob stop by barbell brigade to get a lift in.

its gonna be annoying brining my belt and knee sleeves but its whatever.

RIP rich piana

Same. I use to travel a bunch for work and had TSA pre-check. Was flying out of Omaha at like 6am, swear there was NO ONE in line, got up to the front and dude looked around and was like "Sir, you have been randomly selected". :lol::smh:
lol, not really a frequent flyer but travelled alot in and out. must say, I also have to undergo a random selection. not major but I consider it hilarious. was stopped boarding, asked if I was carrying more than 10K. my hilarious reaction was looking like I was counting mentally on how much cash I had inside my pocket, then I said, "I got $35 cash. do travellers cheque and credit cards count as well?" the look on the police faces was trying to contain their laughter was priceless.

You guys got it easy at airports, trust me.

of course, I've heard worse experiences from female colleagues receiving a humiliating treatment in France, not sure if most of us here knew about the French treatment (Cavity Search). that's why I never directly travel to France. I'd rather go to the U.K. then take the train to France. no hassles.

french people hate americans from what I hear.

theres this one video of an american girl taking a quick picture of her food (nothing ridiculous) and some french girls were straight up laughing at her and mocking her.

theres also a term called "Paris syndrome" in japanese lol

Paris Syndrome: culture shock sickness sends Japanese tourists packing. Paris Syndrome is a psychological condition experienced almost exclusively by Japanese tourists who are disappointed when the city of lights does not live up to their romantic expectations. ... Around six million Japanese people visit France each year.

Back
Top Bottom