STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have very tight hamstrings, what are some good lifts or exercises to stretch them?

Squats and stiff legged deadlifts.

You gotta stretch though, and it will take a good amount of time before they really loosen up.

Mostly, make sure you never stretch cold muscles or you're asking for an injury.

is this real life?

tumblr_mj64wiM9sq1qkvbwso1_500.png

Any if you guys follow @jarrettbryant on IG??...dude is an absolute beast and freak of nature.

This last weekend messed me up guys, in many ways.

I went to a quincinyera (sp) for my girls cousin. Stayed out of town at her sisters. We didn't drive so we accompanied others most of the time.
The party itself had a taco bar. I had a lotttt of tacos. Now im not complaining too much, because im bulking...so some tacos isnt a big deal for one night.
However, then the relatives handed out some drinks. Her family is very persistant, i said okay ive worked hard ill have a couple...just one night.

Bad idea. Let to me eating 3 slices of Pizza hut pizza late night.

Next morning, everyone woke up...i asked what we gettin for breakfast, everyone wanted McDonalds :x
Had no choice but to eat something. Had a Filet o Fish, only one bun. Threw the other bun away and they were laughing.

Got home last night... middle of the night i got the chills and woke up with a bed full of sweat :x :smh:
Been nursing a high temperature all day. Couldnt get back to the gym. Appetite has been gone all day, so i def didnt hit my macros...not even half.

Just took Nyquil and im hoping i feel better tomorrow so i can make my comeback.

But i still have a high temp and im worried. :rolleyes

CLIFFNOTES:

-Wen't out of town for girls cousins birthday party.
-Stayed with her relatives.
-Nothing but bad eating for a day and a half.
-Had a few drinks.
-Got bad sleep.
-Got really sick early this morning and havent been able to eat.
-Worried about losing my progress with my lean bulk If i cant get back to the gym and my regular eating plan tomorrow. :frown:

Can someone help me feel better and let me know that all that combined, and possibly being sick for the next day or two wont ruin my progress... Im a very paranoid person. I dont normally eat like that, it was just hard being out of town unprepared. :smh: :frown: I feel like my body just isnt responding well to any of it, this is why i dont do 'cheat meals' and try to stay clean.

and yeah...I know im very hard on myself. Its been a problem of mine. Im just trying to stay as dedicated as possible, i dont like taking steps backward...

You're fine. You can't lose massive progress overnight.

is this real life?

tumblr_mj64wiM9sq1qkvbwso1_500.png

Makes sense. If you do sprint training /hiit, it will get you right. Getting your heart rate up >>>*

Last edited:
Any if you guys follow @jarrettbryant on IG??...dude is an absolute beast and freak of nature.

Just checked him out, has some cool pics, but I feel like I've seen better fitness IGers. I can try and find them by name, not sure who I follow that's worth posting.

cut down from 225 to 185... started juicing and cleaning up my diet... kept most of my strength

ready to do a clean bulk... wanna get up to 200

tips?

Just checked him out, has some cool pics, but I feel like I've seen better fitness IGers. I can try and find them by name, not sure who I follow that's worth posting.

this...I follow a few but not sure if worth posting also

im sure there is better, i came accross his IG when he liked one of my crossfit tagged pics, the stuff hes able to do, i can only wish one day....very motivating

Adam400m is somebody I follow on there. dude is like Logan.

wild genetics for an ex cross country runner

I use cooking spray. Both have their health concerns, Spray being more calories depending on hw long you are spraying. However Oil can be unhealthy in Sat. Fats and if overheated be not good for your body.

overall Spray>Oil

not olive oil.

thats all i use to cook. hell alot of oils dont have sat fat. idk where u getting this info from.

---

Been unactive in this thread. Now im back. Slacked a little in feb.. but still was good month. March i been going in so far..

April 2 i will start my cut.

try coconut oil...
this. matter of fact, coconut oil can be used to anything from eating it and cooking with it to putting it on yambs when smashing but that another topic.

also, started doing pull-up regularly and my abs get destroyed. Is there any other good core exercises b/c im starting to realize i need to work out my core muscles more.

this. matter of fact, coconut oil can be used to anything from eating it and cooking with it to putting it on yambs when smashing but that another topic.

also, started doing pull-up regularly and my abs get destroyed. Is there any other good core exercises b/c im starting to realize i need to work out my core muscles more.

try doing this,

84 jump ropes
21 kettlebell swings
15 pushups
10 toe to bar

see how many sets you can do in 20 minutes.

keep the core tight, specially with the jump ropes and keep that momentum swing going with the toe to bar.

Back
Top Bottom