STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

biggest facts ever. I’ve been cat called before by older women (moms) few times whenever I go to the grocery store after the gym.

I remember I was walking to my local Harris teeter and some older woman stopped me and said “do you play soccer or something? Because your legs are looking scrumptious” (I was wearing 5 in inseam shorts so the quads were popping)

:evil: :lol:

biggest facts ever. I’ve been cat called before by older women (moms) few times whenever I go to the grocery store after the gym.

I remember I was walking to my local Harris teeter and some older woman stopped me and said “do you play soccer or something? Because your legs are looking scrumptious” (I was wearing 5 in inseam shorts so the quads were popping)

tell me about it. grandmas grabbing and pressing my arms at work. :rofl:

YNS

6FE93689-2EF3-42A5-A218-D673FD603D3D.jpeg

when you forget your tripod at home lol. good thing the gym was empty

6FE93689-2EF3-42A5-A218-D673FD603D3D.jpeg

when you forget your tripod at home lol. good thing the gym was empty

would you not have been able to mcguyver the makeshift tripod if the gym were packed?

back to consistently lifting heavy…it’s funny how different/unfamiliar going heavy feels even after just a couple weeks off

Last edited:
I barback part time. It's just food lying around that get me off track sometimes.

But I get to deadlift kegs, so it balances out. 😂

I prefer powerblocks because of the shape. I had the Bowflex dumbbells for 4-5 years before the pandemic and they held up fine

I had to 1090 version of those ans had no issue with them. I only sold them because prices shot up crazy during the pandemic

Back
Top Bottom