STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man **** and killed another man in the gym over basketball :smh:

same thing happened at HC King Centre in Lawton addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Dude who got shot was a jackass too, excuse my for speaking ill of the deceased, but I guarantee you he earned it. Guy was like 30 tryna fight kids and **** flexing at everyone and throwing gang signs. Same gym that had a basket that was like 9'6 and teetering dangerously from the ceiling and every time someone dunked had to be pushed back into place

Short answer: yes.

But you won't notice a difference until youre in 400 territory imo.

Calibrated plates start at 55lbs and they are much thinner so the weight is closer to your body
My gym recently got new plates and it goes from 35 to 55. Had me confused for a while :lol: .. they are powerlifting plates?

Weighted Muay Thai heavy rope coming today..

I haven’t jumped rope with one of these since training for my fight. I know it’s gonna kill me but it’ll be worth it I think.

same thing happened at HC King Centre in Lawton addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Dude who got shot was a jackass too, excuse my for speaking ill of the deceased, but I guarantee you he earned it. Guy was like 30 tryna fight kids and **** flexing at everyone and throwing gang signs. Same gym that had a basket that was like 9'6 and teetering dangerously from the ceiling and every time someone dunked had to be pushed back into place

See man. If it’s a run and I don’t know anyone, I’m hooping in AirPods. If I traveled or fouled you, you got it man.

yea hooping by yourself in unknown territory you just gotta keep it < "man, whatever n that's bs, yall ball," and even that might be close to the line depending on the temperament on whoever you're talking to. #idontwantnotrouble

My gym recently got new plates and it goes from 35 to 55. Had me confused for a while :lol: .. they are powerlifting plates?

If they look like this, then yea.

Weighted Muay Thai heavy rope coming today..

I haven’t jumped rope with one of these since training for my fight. I know it’s gonna kill me but it’ll be worth it I think.

Fellow rope skipper.

I use Crossrope, expensive as hell abeit durable (almost a full year of use with about 2 hours of use per week).

Fellow rope skipper.

I use Crossrope, expensive as hell abeit durable (almost a full year of use with about 2 hours of use per week).
Can you post pics?

New rope on the left. Old on the right.

7F0708CC-EE3B-49E4-B7D1-F132F9A4D7F6.jpeg

I use a leather rope when indoors, rubber when outside. Buy cheap rubber ones for outdoors, go e through so many that have broken esp during the winter. They just snap, so no sense buying something expensive.

What's an alternative app do to use to count macrof..

Myfitnesspal is getting rid of the scanner for the free version..

Cronometer is the one for me. Best basket of databases and easiest recipe imports by far, which is crucial for me since I do a lot of exploratory cooking. Recipe imports not in the free tier though.

I was on Lifesum before. Probably the cleanest UI of all of them and I think their free tier has a the label scanner feature.

Cronometer is the one for me. Best basket of databases and easiest recipe imports by far, which is crucial for me since I do a lot of exploratory cooking. Recipe imports not in the free tier though.

I was on Lifesum before. Probably the cleanest UI of all of them and I think their free tier has a the label scanner feature.
Thanks for the suggestions..

getting back in shape after ballooning up. I missed working out after skipping for several months. did 2.5X the normal load I usually do and it feels so good. took some whey as well. odd thing as I was going for blood-letting yesterday that my hemo count was low so I wasn't allowed to get some blood taken out. guess going to wait 2 more months for the next session. having said that, I've been on a water pill lately so that might have impacted my numbers.

getting back in shape after ballooning up. I missed working out after skipping for several months. did 2.5X the normal load I usually do and it feels so good. took some whey as well. odd thing as I was going for blood-letting yesterday that my hemo count was low so I wasn't allowed to get some blood taken out. guess going to wait 2 more months for the next session. having said that, I've been on a water pill lately so that might have impacted my numbers.

blood letting? why??

blood letting? why??
to keep my ferritin level on the normal side and also to clean up and replenish new blood. typical normal ferritin level is around 400 max, mine goes to 1400. that level is very high and bad for your organs so I have to take out some blood in a good way. just learned that too many people needed blood donor inspite of the number of people that comes in to donate blood. it can get pretty busy. just learned that my hemo level went down due to the medication I have been taking for weeks now, so I might cut it down. my bp level is now crashing which can be bad and at the same time good. I have hypertension and have been on medication for hbp. that is why I'm also donating.

Anyone that went to a chiropractor improve or affected their lifts at the gym? I get this pinch in my mid back when only doing incline barbell bench. Tried the seat at different levels and still get it. Incline dumbbell I don’t get anything at all.

Anyone that went to a chiropractor improve or affected their lifts at the gym? I get this pinch in my mid back when only doing incline barbell bench. Tried the seat at different levels and still get it. Incline dumbbell I don’t get anything at all.
I did but they need to be highly recommended and trusted. What I noticed is that chiros are good with improving balance and posture. Physios are typically for underlying ailments. Same goes for physio that needs to be highly recommended. So I would suggest both.

Back
Top Bottom