STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No wonder y'all be fasting, y'all don't be putting in that work.
picard.png

Dudes outchea only working out during the summer or winter solstice.
mjtf.png
healing-chamber-goku-healing.gif

Yea i got 2 spawns brewing. My goal in life is to be able to kick my children's @$$es into my 70s. #old man scremf
bron.jpg

Lebron and his children are literally the perfect example of this.

I don't think Lebron is near done playing.

The future is going to be fun to live in and watch.

Entering season 21... I think the over/under number for years played for Lebron... has risen to 30.

For you fathers out there, how did you balance a new born with your fitness? My wife should be giving birth within the next few days and just wondering how some of you handled it. I know shouldn't be worrying about working out with a baby on the way lol.
I was off the gym for a few months til he was 3 months old. I do what I can during those months at home. when he was old enough to be taken, I would put him in his carriage and bring him to the gym with me beside him. once he gets cranky that only happens very rarely, that was the time I knew I had to leave.

bron.jpg

Lebron and his children are literally the perfect example of this.

I don't think Lebron is near done playing.

The future is going to be fun to live in and watch.

Entering season 21... I think the over/under number for years played for Lebron... has risen to 30.

nah, the fact that man was waxing poetic about wanting to play with his jr. let's you know he got exit planned out no way he makes it another 9...lebron definitely a 1 of 1 but lots of NBA athletes could still play but it's the whole process (preparing, practice, rehabbing, recovering, back to back games) that makes it untenable

I think some things are getting twisted
when you got that kind of money as an athlete that’s expected. best medicine, nutrition, doctors, therapists, food, equipments, etc.

look at ronaldo.

for an everyday working man, it’s much more difficult

I’m not even a LeBron Stan but I don’t think anything he is doing as an athlete is expected. He’s still a top 10ish player entering Year 21. He has had more injuries than the years prior but playing this elite of basketball with as many miles as he has is unprecedented.

I Just think he is different and should be looked at as the exception, not the norm for athletes with a lot of money. Same with Ronaldo but I know much less about his entire career.
nah, the fact that man was waxing poetic about wanting to play with his jr. let's you know he got exit planned out no way he makes it another 9...lebron definitely a 1 of 1 but lots of NBA athletes could still play but it's the whole process (preparing, practice, rehabbing, recovering, back to back games) that makes it untenable

Somewhat related to what I said above…everything you mentioned is part of being an NBA player. If you can’t handle it then you literally can’t play in the NBA. LeBron is one of the rare few who can do it at his age/mileage. Not a lot of dudes could do that.

I think some things are getting twisted

I’m not even a LeBron Stan but I don’t think anything he is doing as an athlete is expected. He’s still a top 10ish player entering Year 21. He has had more injuries than the years prior but playing this elite of basketball with as many miles as he has is unprecedented.

I Just think he is different and should be looked at as the exception, not the norm for athletes with a lot of money. Same with Ronaldo but I know much less about his entire career.

Somewhat related to what I said above…everything you mentioned is part of being an NBA player. If you can’t handle it then you literally can’t play in the NBA. LeBron is one of the rare few who can do it at his age/mileage. Not a lot of dudes could do that.

I’m talking about being healthy enough to workout with your sons and keeping up even when they grow to be young adults.

didn’t mean in terms of his achievements in basketball or career.

most dads i know who have sons 18+ ain’t keeping up with their boys in the gym.

just my observation

I’m talking about being healthy enough to workout with your sons and keeping up even when they grow to be young adults.

didn’t mean in terms of his achievements in basketball or career.

most dads i know who have sons 18+ ain’t keeping up with their boys in the gym.

just my observation

I mean if I ever make it to black belt in BJJ thats one advantage I have over them for a good 20 years if I stay in shape. Im not having boys though so right now the training for fighting off scum bags.

Preworkout with 45 min of rowing 20 min stair master and an hour on the bike with minimal breaks to pee in between before lifting. My left sciatic nerve went to sleep for a bit on the row.

20230928_194118.jpg
20230928_153327.jpg
20230928_144136.jpg

you not finna fight off no teenage boys an empty stomach after doing 4 hrs of cardio and 5 sets of 60 reps. Just buy a gun. I already know Imma have to

I have several guns but it shouldnt come to that. If I can train, lift and do cardio on an empty stomach....I think quickly washing some teenage kids should be light work.

Just watched another weight lifting death that could have easily been avoided :smh:

I don't guess people will ever learn.

99% of hyoomons don't lift heavy enough to actually "need" clips but you see a buncha Weaks put them on their 65 pound bench press for rep sets like it's the 11th Commandment.
snoop.png

As far as dude goes, he prolly had multiple options beisdes going lighter:
- No clips
- Have a spotter
- Use safeties
- Learn how to bail/roll/see-saw

It sounds like dude chose "E, None of the Above" and Paid the Iron Price.
rip.gif

Preworkout with 45 min of rowing 20 min stair master and an hour on the bike with minimal breaks to pee in between before lifting. My left sciatic nerve went to sleep for a bit on the row.

20230928_194118.jpg
20230928_153327.jpg
20230928_144136.jpg
My fasting bro….I JUST switched to that pre-workout at the end of the last week :wow:
1695956016067.jpeg

:nthat:

How much do you use of each?

Back
Top Bottom