STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My fasting bro….I JUST switched to that pre-workout at the end of the last week :wow:
1695956016067.jpeg

:nthat:

How much do you use of each?

I drink one scoop before working out as an actual preworkout. Put another scoop into a large water bottle to drink throughout the workout.

With a few minor difference these affect me the same way. I tend to get the ones geared toward weight loss.

was curious about this before but it doesn't seem to get good reviews. so I never really tried it.

Its cheap. I tried it for the first time this week, gets the job done. Some people are super tolerant to preworkouts and I think they skew the reviews but if youre not abusing it just get whatever's on sale.

Its just a boost to help me get over that sluggish hump during cardio before I get into cruise control.

Online. Somebody benching in a cage going for a 1rm with no safety bars and clamps on the bar. Just no clamps would have saved him.

Saw it on a Youtube workout channel I follow. Didn't really go looking for it.
was this the chinese dude from Wuhan? saw the whole vid and everything was going wrong from the start. somehow I find it bizarre with it happening in a public gym but I guess everything happens in China for a reason. I don't mean to sound insensitive but I don't feel sympathetic considering the nature of the incident.

was this the chinese dude from Wuhan? saw the whole vid and everything was going wrong from the start. somehow I find it bizarre with it happening in a public gym but I guess everything happens in China for a reason. I don't mean to sound insensitive but I don't feel sympathetic considering the nature of the incident.
Yeah, I think I'm talking about the same one.

Only #Powda I’ve seen that’s weaker than C4. :sick:

was curious about this before but it doesn't seem to get good reviews. so I never really tried it.

It’s actually been fine for me. I haven’t noticed any productivity dips in my workouts so it must be doing something right or I’m just naturally getting stronger :lol:

I drink one scoop before working out as an actual preworkout. Put another scoop into a large water bottle to drink throughout the workout.

Do you mean 1 scoop 6Star + 1 Scoop Nitro before AND 1 scoop 6Star + 1 Scoop Nitro during? Or 6Star before and Nitro during (or vice versa)?

I tend to get the ones geared toward weight loss.

Same bro! I got a regular joint for this cycle because I just keep losing weight and wanted to chill a bit but I’m still losing with the 6Star :lol: Tank Top Master Tank Top Master I also use the C4 (they have an ultimate shred and a ripped sport) :lol:

Do you mean 1 scoop 6Star + 1 Scoop Nitro before AND 1 scoop 6Star + 1 Scoop Nitro during? Or 6Star before and Nitro during (or vice versa)?

Same bro! I got a regular joint for this cycle because I just keep losing weight and wanted to chill a bit but I’m still losing with the 6Star :lol: Tank Top Master Tank Top Master I also use the C4 (they have an ultimate shred and a ripped sport) :lol:

1 Scoop of the same so far. I guess I could try diff combos. That seems like doing the most. 6 stat seems to give me a bigger boost of energy before cardio so maybe that before.

For you fathers out there, how did you balance a new born with your fitness? My wife should be giving birth within the next few days and just wondering how some of you handled it. I know shouldn't be worrying about working out with a baby on the way lol.
congrats man.

my best advice, if you’re still going to maintain your workout routine is to be mindful & considerate of your wife. Try shortening your routine, hitting the gym during down time, picking up groceries/running errands after your workout etc. Just try to find a way to make your gym time convenient for your wife as well and there should be no complaints.

The last thing you want to do is make it seem like the gym is top priority even though from experience I know you’re itching to get a workout in 😂.

Nah anybody who say all pre hitting the same either hasn’t been lifting a while or hasn’t tried a lot of pre

I notice huge differences

some dude in a garage on YouTube be reviewing em and it’s usually on point

I just grab a zero sugar energy drink from dollar tree, bang, ryse, 3d, or c4 usually. Are you using hella strong stuff with like ephedrine, yohimbine, or dmaa in it? I take fat burners sometimes that are kind of high stim so in that case just half an energy drink or so before a workout is fine so I’m not having trouble sleeping later if its in the evening plus I want to start detoxing off caffeine soon anyways. I probably consume 500/600mg daily between the energy drinks, pwos, coffees, and diet pills

I just realized I crossed over 50lbs lost this week, down 53lbs in 2023. About 35 from my ambitious goal weight (would be like 10-12%bf at that weight). Also no longer obese, in the overfat category now :lol: Got a 3 month run of compounded Mounjaro gonna try for 3 months to hit my goal and try to get my A1C

I just grab a zero sugar energy drink from dollar tree, bang, ryse, 3d, or c4 usually. Are you using hella strong stuff with like ephedrine, yohimbine, or dmaa in it? I take fat burners sometimes that are kind of high stim so in that case just half an energy drink or so before a workout is fine so I’m not having trouble sleeping later if its in the evening plus I want to start detoxing off caffeine soon anyways. I probably consume 500/600mg daily between the energy drinks, pwos, coffees, and diet pills

I just realized I crossed over 50lbs lost this week, down 53lbs in 2023. About 35 from my ambitious goal weight (would be like 10-12%bf at that weight). Also no longer obese, in the overfat category now :lol: Got a 3 month run of compounded Mounjaro gonna try for 3 months to hit my goal and try to get my A1C

I cleaned out all the bang, Reign and C4 from this one dollar store. Im still waiting for them to recover. :lol:

Nah anybody who say all pre hitting the same either hasn’t been lifting a while or hasn’t tried a lot of pre

You trying to put up big numbers? I mostly need it because I’m probably not getting enough sleep so the caffeine becomes necessary. The ones I’ve been using are 6Star and a C4 (also used C4 Thermogenics) which are frowned upon in this thread. I am curious what ones are considered elite and what type of benefits you are seeing of aforementioned mid ones.

GAT nitraflex
gorilla mode
kaged

Some of my recent everyday drivers

But def more extreme stuff in the past with DMAA and all that but just to experiment

ESP extreme is wild af

Don’t get me wrong if I run out of pre, I’ll grab those C4 drinks for a few days until the re up. Just doesn’t hit the same. Pump isn’t as good, not as focused, not as euphoric, endurance isn’t the same.

This is years of experimenting and testing out pres so I can really feel the difference when one is a banger or not.

I tried Gorilla Mode and that **** was giving me some serious headaches. **** was so bad that I'd get to the gym just to leave. I've used GAT as well. That one was legit.

^This.

Notice how the folks saying this ain’t exactly the first stringers of this thread anyways. Two of these dudes don’t even eat food, of course the rotgut of #POWDAs will boost you up, you’re not used to having energy from food when you “lift”. :rofl:

“Two of these dudes don’t even eat food”

:lol:

They don't.
yeshrug.png

All preworkouts aren't the same, just like all protein powders, vitamins, and gym shoes aren't the same.

Nothing wrong with picking up the stuff from the bottom shelf at Walmart, but you kinda get what you pay for.

Also, let's remember that some of these folks don't lift often/heavy/long enough to need anything serious.
Gym-Kermit.png

It’s actually been fine for me. I haven’t noticed any productivity dips in my workouts so it must be doing something right or I’m just naturally getting stronger :lol:
thanks. just asking because some products seem to be more of a placebo than actually having some real effect. I have tried some that don't have any effect and some that I feel had some effect. the only downside is that the ones with some sort of reaction are more costly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom