STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Cleaned out the stock of bang from the dollar tree. 1.25 each cant beat that.

20231004_131835.jpg

I’ve been using Kaged after seeing someone in here talk about it. My only issue with it is the big *** scoop :lol:

I like it a lot better than Jym. It could be that I got a “bad” Jym flavor 🤷🏽‍♂️

The "big *** scoop" means that there's enough of the ingredients for the product to not be underdosed.

Add ≈ 4g of beta alanine + 8g citrulline and any #POWDA! less than 12g per scoop is prolly tridash. That's not accounting for creatine, betaine, caffeine, taurine, etc.
francis.png

I’ve been using Kaged after seeing someone in here talk about it. My only issue with it is the big *** scoop :lol:

I like it a lot better than Jym. It could be that I got a “bad” Jym flavor 🤷🏽‍♂️

pre kage is good. back in the day they use to be a direct rival to jym. their electrolytes supplement is the best i ever used.

Just checked out Kaged, never heard of it before today. Looks like a solid formula and I like the minimal jar labeling.

Giving it a try when I’m done with Woke AF

Just checked out Kaged, never heard of it before today. Looks like a solid formula and I like the minimal jar labeling.

Giving it a try when I’m done with Woke AF

na get this:

used code "peach" for a small discount

Any avid gym goers in here ever take a whole week or 2 off?

I’m thinking about doing so. My shoulder hurts, feel like I sprained my wrist & my lower abdomen has been sore for about a week now. Aside from the abdominal soreness none of these have really hampered my workouts so I’ve just been working through them.

I probably just need a break fr

I need to get covid boosted ASAP.

I’m thinking about doing so. My shoulder hurts, feel like I sprained my wrist & my lower abdomen has been sore for about a week now. Aside from the abdominal soreness none of these have really hampered my workouts so I’ve just been working through them.

I save my weeks off for serious injuries.

define avid?

🤣🤣🤣 i haven’t seen the gym this week, waiting on some new hoop sneakers to arrive & wanted to be rested to break them in 😎

in any case, if you feel run down no reason not to take as much time as you need to get back right…it’s a lifetime pursuit & few weeks ain’t stopping anything 😮‍💨😂. besides you’re probably hampering you workouts unnecessarily, whether you work around by taking it light for a minute until you can ramp back up or completely shut it down, adjusting everything else accordingly becomes important (activity, diet, recovery, sleep, etc.)

I tested positive for Covid on Monday so I'm taking a week off now. My body could have definitely used the rest too.
not sure if the flu/colds that is roaming around is Covid related, but the spread is just insane. I got hit with cold like symptoms 3 weeks ago. now I'm feeling some occasional coughing again. my son was sick with what seems like colds for a day several weeks back. now he is sick again for 2-3 days now. the coughing part is annoying as hell. wife went down with the colds, a few days before I got sick.

Man I thought I was the only one

Barbell over everything

You definitely aren’t.

A lot of broskis ask me questions irl then get discouraged when the answer is “bar”.

If you could do it like that off of selectorize machines, everyone would be doing the damn thing.

Current brogram calls for all you can eat accessory work so I’ve incorporated a flat or incline press 2-3x a week.

Back
Top Bottom