STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I hit 315lb in the gym for the first time ever a few weeks ago. I never attempted it before because I always assumed I'd get injured doing it......not sure why. Thoughts can be irrational at times.

🤣🤣🤣 nah gotta respect the weight so it’s a very rational thought, if maybe not always a productive one 😅; that ish heavy! i feel the same way every time go heavy or a new weight with just about every lift other than deadlifts

new flavors:

IMG_0719.jpeg

pulled 675 on the trap bar (kinda, plates started falling off) from 12” boxes think i can get over 700+

how's that sour green apple?

SEEQ? where did you cop?

I've been on FAIRLIFE protein drinks TUFF lately, they synthesize the milk and isolate and remove the lactose, through this process they also isolate the milk proteins and add more from other milk. No exterior (non milk) proteins are added.

ITS DELICIOUS, its takes 100% like regular chocolate milk! No grainy, chalky protein powder taste!
61jkqM1Fx4L.jpg

SEEQ? where did you cop?

I've been on FAIRLIFE protein drinks TUFF lately, they synthesize the milk and isolate and remove the lactose, through this process they also isolate the milk proteins and add more from other milk. No exterior (non milk) proteins are added.

ITS DELICIOUS, its takes 100% like regular chocolate milk! No grainy, chalky protein powder taste!
61jkqM1Fx4L.jpg

amazon, i think i’ve bought every flavor other than the newer peach & grape…i’d tie the sour apple with the strawberry lemonade flavor for the best tasting to me but they have all been legit & i think they mix the smoothest of the ‘juice’ type protein drinks i’ve tried. you can get a ‘subscription’ via their own website or via amazon (but it’s cheaper from seeq like almost %20 off if you subscribe)

I hit 315lb in the gym for the first time ever a few weeks ago. I never attempted it before because I always assumed I'd get injured doing it......not sure why. Thoughts can be irrational at times.

Moved well :pimp:

Chillen here for a while. About 20 lbs bigger than I was at the end of the cut in March. Def gained some fat but also some muscle. Maybe one day I’ll be big enough where I don’t have to cut below 200 to be shredded.

Attachments

• IMG_6129.jpeg
    IMG_6129.jpeg
    423.1 KB · Views: 872
at what point do yall consider someone not natty?
I assume OTC supplements are fine (creatine, caffeine based pwos and fat burners,etc. non WADA banned stuff)
but what about trt? at atrt dose? a blasting dose?
SARMS?
Peptides?
HGH? GHRPs?
Real **** like deca, tren, dianabol, obviously you're a user at that point

I assume OTC supplements are fine (creatine, caffeine based pwos and fat burners,etc. non WADA banned stuff)
SARMS?
Peptides?
HGH? GHRPs?

honestly outside of the whole spectacle that was/is the ‘liver king’ never ever thought about the ‘natty or not’ classification…i think once a person gets into injections and/or stuff that you can’t just stroll to a store to buy…yea that’s pretty conclusively in the not natural category…on the other hand one could easily argue that supplementation out side of dietary intake in the form of pills, powders, etc., in & of itself is ‘unnatural’ so 🤷🏿‍♂️ ultimately if outside the confines of organized competition(s) does it really matter?

the stuff i’ve seen about peptides is interesting, not sure if that really crosses the line of being supraphysiological such that it would make someone ‘not natural’

had to run it back with the trap bar pulls, it’s been a few weeks since i had any caffeine but kinda wish i had taken preworkout because i was dragging in slow motion for the rest of the day

yea i dont even care, it’s people’s own business. I used reta amfor about a month, tirz too, have done trt before as well.

i ask because of this video, Simon LaFontant is a guy who was like 350 iirc and decided to quit his job for a year to focus on becoming a bodybuilder and works out 3x a day, everyone thought he was rich but turns out he moved back into hi parents’ and they sre funded his lifestyle. He did win the contest a few weeks ago and he posted video of getting a dexa that says he is 7% right now but relative to the topic he takes like 11 peptides every morning. No steroids technically but

Last edited:
yea i dont even care, it’s people’s own business. I used reta amfor about a month, tirz too, have done trt before as well.

i ask because of this video, Simon LaFontant is a guy who was like 350 iirc and decided to quit his job for a year to focus on becoming a bodybuilder and works out 3x a day, everyone thought he was rich but turns out he moved back into hi parents’ and they sre funded his lifestyle. He did win the contest a few weeks ago and he posted video of getting a dexa that says he is 7% right now but relative to the topic he takes like 11 peptides every morning. No steroids technically but

🤷🏿‍♂️ the criticisms of him come off like a bunch of salty folks in comments…his explanation he of the choice being between being ‘natty’ & actual being healthy makes sense to me, i feel similarly about the ozempic wave…some for sure will call it cheating and/or lazy but if people come out healthier for using whatever it’s cool by me, it’s not effecting me; i just couldn’t see myself having to routinely inject myself…bp-157 is the one peptide i would think about

SARMS?
Peptides?
HGH? GHRPs?
whatever process or output level your body cant replicate "naturally"

so literally everything you listed lol

"11 peptides every morning" :rofl:

If you gotta take 11 of anything, that should be all you need to know.

you are building up a DEPENDENCY on these substances

The DEPENDECY for enhancements starts to outweigh the WORK you put in the gym.

I know doods who cant workout unless they have all their gear in order, they feel like its a waste of a session if they not properly enhanced.

I personally choose not to DEPEND on anything EXTERNAL.

I'm motivated knowing any and all gains I have are 100% ALL ME.

But to each his own.

Last edited:
SARMS?
Peptides?
HGH? GHRPs?

when they get bigger and or stronger than me….

BOOM 🚴‍♂️

SEEQ? where did you cop?

61jkqM1Fx4L.jpg

Ole "Imma grown man but like chocolate milk" headazz.
camby.png

I like my proton shakes chalky and grainy, them jokers ain't supposed to be fun to drink.
gdQ2jAf.png

Fear Almighty God (and His instrument of Gym Chaos, Tank Top Master Tank Top Master ), not heavy weight.
ufdup.png

you legit powerlift right? you man that powerlift are usually on a program that more or less schedules lifting certain amounts of heavy weight such that it is expected & familiar; a heavy ahh 1 rep max is the whole point of the sport/style of lifting…

in contrast man that just go gym may have a goal/target that they would want to hit but aren’t always accustomed to going for a one rep max/heavy lift regularly, to make a try on random one could indeed result in injury if not approached/taken seriously; it’s pragmatism/respect not fear

you legit powerlift right? you man that powerlift are usually on a program that more or less schedules lifting certain amounts of heavy weight such that it is expected & familiar; a heavy ahh 1 rep max is the whole point of the sport/style of lifting…

in contrast man that just go gym may have a goal/target that they would want to hit but aren’t always accustomed to going for a one rep max/heavy lift regularly, to make a try on random one could indeed result in injury if not approached/taken seriously; it’s pragmatism/respect not fear

My post was mostly a play on the quote "fear God, not heavy weight" but sure, you got it. :rofl:

(FWIW I actually don't use powerlifting programming principles; I'm more of a powerbuilder that sometimes picks up heavyish things on the platform and puts them down again.)

According to some jiu jitsu guru I should be doing 20 minute rounds a few times a month to build up my stamina/pace. I just need to find someone brave enough to do this. The whole point is it teaches you to fight more technical without burning out and helps with defense.

Back
Top Bottom