STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

he did also start dressing like a auntie, but I digress. If he wanted to come off the peds he wasn’t taking and I read wants to be a fit for more roles then good on him.

Anybody been watching Big Jahh on DHerbs I Can Weightloss series on youtube? Man got up to 432lbs and is down 100 in 11 weeks. I challenged DHerbs on the protein or lack thereof ( he has them on all raw vegan diet, there’s also an older lady who is down about 50lbs in 11 weeks). Show is high key just an ad for his supplements but it’s entertaining and he recently started getting on Live and really talking his **** like giving a tour of the house because people were doubting and showed his shoe closet. This is like week/episode 8 but I like it because it focused on inches lost and not just lbs

this popped up in my youtube algorithm, a few weeks ago & i been following the progress…didn’t know the homie jah was that 400+ i hope he keeps losing & keeps it off…granted being that big gives a lot of room to lose weight but given he is losing all this fat so ‘fast’ via a rather extreme/restrictive dieting & cardio it’s probably going to be tough whenever he goes back to ‘normal’ eating

Tf is up with these skinny *** kids try a flex in the mirror 😂

Never understand the delusion these mfers have.

It's fake natties all over IG walking around looking like the Incredible Hulk and ish, how much clout do you think your 150 lb frame is gonna get?
stopitslime.png

2nded anything myprotein, nutricost, or bulksupplements. Maybe I am 40 end of this month and I am the lowest weight I been since maybe half a lifetime, was thinking the other day I’d like to dunk again. I dont even care to hoop hoop like we used to, just to get my athleticism back to that level to see if I can. I have no idea where i am at rn in that regard, have to imagine I can still at least jump up and hang on rim 1 handed,

2nded anything myprotein, nutricost, or bulksupplements. Maybe I am 40 end of this month and I am the lowest weight I been since maybe half a lifetime, was thinking the other day I’d like to dunk again. I dont even care to hoop hoop like we used to, just to get my athleticism back to that level to see if I can. I have no idea where i am at rn in that regard, have to imagine I can still at least jump up and hang on rim 1 handed,

maybe? 🤔 with all due respect, no disrespect, respectfully…were you adopted and/or born in a 3rd world country?? how are you not sure of your age my guy???

if you could before you probably can get relatively close again if you go about it smartly but if you are going to try definitely ease up to max effort jumps/work margin for error is way thinner these times

:lol:

Every time I try some box jumps my serratus and lats are cooked the next day from the arm swing motion.

BIG WASHED.

word? are you going too crazy with the reps? how high are you going w/the box height? i think i slack on using my arms, i had to put a cap on attempts/reps because its too easy for me to end spending too much time doing box jumps because they are genuinely fun to me & easy to do different variations

word? are you going too crazy with the reps? how high are you going w/the box height? i think i slack on using my arms, i had to put a cap on attempts/reps because its too easy for me to end spending too much time doing box jumps because they are genuinely fun to me & easy to do different variations

Nah nothing crazy rep or height wise.

Think it's just severe lack of conditioning as I rarely do anything dynamic these days

Nah nothing crazy rep or height wise.

Think it's just severe lack of conditioning as I rarely do anything dynamic these days

Y'all old heads crazy. :sick:

*Proceeds to carb up with tomorrow being this week's sixth day of skwats.*

mayne your boy just murked 3800 calories today, about 2000+ of which just now after getting back from the tym. Over 100 g of protein too so farts bout to be brutal. Tomorrow starts with early morning fasted group cardio though so… hopefully can get some BMs in the next 10 hours or so

i dont get the divisions in the Olympia, maybe for the numberous short kings I saw, but why are CBUM and Dauda not in the same division, theyre both like 6’2

i dont get the divisions in the Olympia, maybe for the numberous short kings I saw, but why are CBUM and Dauda not in the same division, theyre both like 6’2
Cbum does classic physique which has a specific weight cap for your height. This ensures athletes don't get too big and take away from why the division was created in the 1st place; to keep the look of the 70s bodybuilders. Though Duada has great classic-esque lines, he'd be too heavy for classic. Cbum could do the open, but he'd need to put on about another 30-50lbs to be competitive. Cbum is huge until you stand him next to open guys. Open is another level

Last edited:
:lol:

Every time I try some box jumps my serratus and lats are cooked the next day from the arm swing motion.

BIG WASHED.
Brah, I'm in my early 30s and after any running, whether its soccer or basketball
i have sharp pain in both knees for like 3 days
i figure its tendonitis but scared to see a doctor and get an official diagnosis :lol:

Cbum does classic physique which has a specific weight cap for your height. This ensures athletes don't get too big and take away from why the division was created in the 1st place; to keep the look of the 70s bodybuilders. Though Duada has great classic-esque lines, he'd be too heavy for classic. Cbum could do the open, but he'd need to put on about another 30-50lbs to be competitive. Cbum is huge until you stand him next to open guys. Open is another level

just watched a clip of them on stage pre the show i guess? man that won took off his shirt & challenged his comp to a impromptu pose off 🤣🤣🤣 in front of everyone & a commentator asked bumstead what he thought, he answered something like he unimpressed 🤣

Brah, I'm in my early 30s and after any running, whether its soccer or basketball
i have sharp pain in both knees for like 3 days
i figure its tendonitis but scared to see a doctor and get an official diagnosis :lol:

where in the knee(s) is the sharp pain? above the kneecap or below it? depending of the type of tendonitis there are things you could do that might completely address the pain…

how often do you do any of these activities? do/what things do you as a warm up/cool down? do you lift regularly? how is your diet & sleep?

Back
Top Bottom