STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah it definitely is. When people go in there and act like they don't know what they are looking for, they get hounded lmao I stopped going there once I found good online sites. Even with the gold card it was still a rip off
Eh sometimes im impatient. Theres decent deals, and while online sites are better, the savings arent that much better. I grabbed a 5lb tub of ON Gold Standard, 2 tubs of MP Creatine for around $80. Threw in 2 shakers for free. I thought it was an alright deal. 

I go to the vitamin shoppe, I don't get ripped off now because all I really get are multis, probiotics, fishoil and the same protein I've been using for about 2 years...

Btw Bros, for the past month and change I've finally got myself used to substituting my diet soda/juices with water during my meals, love the difference I feel and I'm actually seeing more of a change on my stubborn side fat!...crazy!

That crave for something sweet durin a meal is a serious hurdle, but well worth it.

I go to the vitamin shoppe, I don't get ripped off now because all I really get are multis, probiotics, fishoil and the same protein I've been using for about 2 years...

Btw Bros, for the past month and change I've finally got myself used to substituting my diet soda/juices with water during my meals, love the difference I feel and I'm actually seeing more of a change on my stubborn side fat!...crazy!

That crave for something sweet durin a meal is a serious hurdle, but well worth it.

Vitamin Shoppe is almost as bad with pricing. Buy online.

BB.com
amazon

Also don't know how many of you guys have considered this, but if you don't have time to cool at home and eating out is a must, check your local hospital and their menu, I know hospital food has a bad rep, but good hospitals have good cafeterias that serve really healthy ****...I'm blessed with mines, they always have a good selection with calorie counts and all nutritional values of each meal, always have some sort of fish and chicken or chicken and meat, they have a grill and a frozen salad, fruit bar...

I recommend ya scouts those hospitals bros

Also don't know how many of you guys have considered this, but if you don't have time to cool at home and eating out is a must, check your local hospital and their menu, I know hospital food has a bad rep, but good hospitals have good cafeterias that serve really healthy ****...I'm blessed with mines, they always have a good selection with calorie counts and all nutritional values of each meal, always have some sort of fish and chicken or chicken and meat, they have a grill and a frozen salad, fruit bar...

:x

Yeah....not gonna just roll up in a hospital to grab some lunch.

:x

Why the :x may I ask?

Ya acting as if a hospital's cafeteria is ran by the same people than handle hazardous materials...c'mon man...my hospitals cafeteria will put to shame ALOT of normal restaurants with how clean it is.... :lol:

Why the :x may I ask?

Ya acting as if a hospital's cafeteria is ran by the same people than handle hazardous materials...c'mon man...my hospitals cafeteria will put to shame ALOT of normal restaurants with how clean it is.... :lol:

I'm not making the face for quality of cleanliness or food, but rather the idea of walking into a hospital to grab some food. Plus hospitals are one of the most morbid places you can be in, in my opinion.

Isn't that a ridiculous suggestion to you?

Dude, idk if you tried it but I started drinking my water was that new Mio stuff. Madddddd good. No calories/carbs/sugar. I know people are a lil weary of water enhancers like that but it helps me drink alot of water

I'm not making the face for quality of cleanliness or food, but rather the idea of walking into a hospital to grab some food. Plus hospitals are one of the most morbid places you can be in, in my opinion.

Isn't that a ridiculous suggestion to you?

Maybe because I'm a hospital worker and have been one for almost a decade I don't find it so ridiculous, the hospital I work in is a community hospital, a very wealthy one, so the cafeteria is open to anyone in the community to come and eat...I wish I would have taken pics of my food...is real good stuff not to mention no more than 6$ for a full meal.

Dude, idk if you tried it but I started drinking my water was that new Mio stuff. Madddddd good. No calories/carbs/sugar. I know people are a lil weary of water enhancers like that but it helps me drink alot of water

I love water on its own, but once I tried these water enhancers I was hooked. Got one of those musclepharm messenger bags my bro picked up for free @ Olympia full of em... Mio, house brands from the grocery stores/wal mart, Dasani, they're awesome.

I love water on its own, but once I tried these water enhancers I was hooked. Got one of those musclepharm messenger bags my bro picked up for free @ Olympia full of em... Mio, house brands from the grocery stores/wal mart, Dasani, they're awesome.

Yeah man. Its I just buy them in bulks, get a gallon bottle of water, squirt some mio into the bottle and chug it like juice

I used to mess with cristalite....but then I read about how bad they are...so now I just stick to my water alone or I'll just dip a lime in it...sooooo goooodddd....and it has helped me ALOT with my gastritis!

^^I love this as well, especially with this warm streak in socal we've had the last 10 days or so.

I use the energy and Mio Fit for days I know i'll be lifting but want to take something other than my PWO

^^I love this as well, especially with this warm streak in socal we've had the last 10 days or so.

I use the energy and Mio Fit for days I know i'll be lifting but want to take something other than my PWO

Man that mio energy aint no joke! I was up ALL NIGHT and I was wide awake AFTER lifting/cardio.

Anyone doing 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler?

This is my 2nd go around with it, did one a couple years back. Feeling super good! Deads and Squats are my best lifts by far (dislocated my shoulder late October)

I've recently upped my protein intake and seriously has made me feel better in the gym.
I just wrapped up my 1st month today. I really like the way the program is structured. What type of maintenance work do you do after the main lift?

Just had a full conversation about noise canceling headsets with a 74 year old naked Caucasian male. I hate the gym now. :lol:

For dudes who are in a situation where Fast Food is a last resort, 2 chick fil a grilled chicken sammiches is a great meal 290 cal a pop about 56g protein for 2 sammiches and the sodium isn crazy like a Wendys or Micky Ds

People don't like going to the hospital when they NEED to go to the hospital, they damn sure won't go for a meal if they don't have to. That is clearly an example of, "Putting your job on." I mean why would they do that when they have dozens of food spots at their disposal. Maybe if they are visiting a hospital but nobody is going just cause for some damn food KSteezy :lol:

For dudes who are in a situation where Fast Food is a last resort, 2 chick fil a grilled chicken sammiches is a great meal 290 cal a pop about 56g protein for 2 sammiches and the sodium isn crazy like a Wendys or Micky Ds

That's still like 1500mg of sodium bruh. For 2 sandwiches? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom