STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ive subscribed to "lee hayward" some body building dude from canada.. check him out on youtube. he has a site full of stuff and does live Q&A chats too 

sends occasional emails with good info. 

how do you guys maintain your weight? i'm finding it difficult now that schools started up again. i can watch what i eat but i know i wont be getting around to exercise much and i have those urges sometimes to just grab a quick meal somewhere. i'm at a 34 pants size btw :smokin haven't been this size since middle school :smh: :lol: feels good and i dont wanna go back

a month or so ago i could barely do 4 pushups :wow:
today i did 35 :pimp:

a month or so ago i couldnt run a mile. few months ago i could barely run 3 min :wow:
today i ran 1.5 miles nonstop :pimp:

down about 35 lbs so far :D

******* gonna be mirin soon

Last edited:
i got a new brand for all you guys to try but Bodybuilding.com doesnt sell it... YET
Giant Sports Delicious Protein, when i say this si the best tasting im serious. If you like the old myofusion (before probiotic) tastes kinda like that but wayyy better. The vanilla flavor actually tastes like vanilla. i mix mine all in water and DAMNNN :smh: too good
[COLOR=#red]Progenex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/COLOR]

So if I am looking to go into GNC today and buy some things what do I need?

I would like to BOOST metabolism, I do not eat meat only seafood... and thats maybe 4 times a week for seafood....

Do i need any shakes for the morning, if so what kind?

Basically I am 26, 5'7'' 155 pnds and workout like 5-6 times a week,,,,, I am not seeing any results. What do i need to buy to help me? I understand i may have to increase workouts and I am fine with that, can someone give me a link to a basic workout that will push me the right direction? I posted what i eat and stuff and people said it was full of bad choices... Can yall help me out with a link to right choices? THANKS!! I really appreciate the help!

i got a new brand for all you guys to try but Bodybuilding.com doesnt sell it... YET
Giant Sports Delicious Protein, when i say this si the best tasting im serious. If you like the old myofusion (before probiotic) tastes kinda like that but wayyy better. The vanilla flavor actually tastes like vanilla. i mix mine all in water and DAMNNN :smh: too good
[COLOR=#red]Progenex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/COLOR]

um no

I would like to BOOST metabolism, I do not eat meat only seafood... and thats maybe 4 times a week for seafood....

Basically I am 26, 5'7'' 155 pnds and workout like 5-6 times a week,,,,, I am not seeing any results. What do i need to buy to help me? I understand i may have to increase workouts and I am fine with that, can someone give me a link to a basic workout that will push me the right direction? I posted what i eat and stuff and people said it was full of bad choices... Can yall help me out with a link to right choices? THANKS!! I really appreciate the help!

Get a tub of protein...I personally get ON Gold Standard since a 5 lb tub is only $53.99. As for vitamins, don't buy from GNC. Go to your local Walmart and you can get vitamins that are identical to the ones they sell at GNC.

Also, whatever you do...don't let the GNC employees sell you the store. They'll try to sell you stuff that you don't truly need. Do your research online and find out exactly what you want to buy and only buy said items.

ON Delicious Strawberry is :x with water...but with milk, it's :pimp:

Last edited:
OK, I dont know if i should get

protien

whey

or creatine?

Or just buy all 3?

Get a tub of protein...I personally get ON Gold Standard since a 5 lb tub is only $53.99. As for vitamins, don't buy from GNC. Go to your local Walmart and you can get vitamins that are identical to the ones they sell at GNC.

Also, whatever you do...don't let the GNC employees sell you the store. They'll try to sell you stuff that you don't truly need. Do your research online and find out exactly what you want to buy and only buy said items.

ON Delicious Strawberry is
sick.gif
with water...but with milk, it's
pimp.gif

Last edited:
hey guys,

any1 know any deals for purchasing a weighing scale for your food? Gotta get crazy strict with this now since school is starting next week.

For Creatine: Kre Alkalyn gets the best results - Plus it doesn't have to be loaded like other Creatines do

I'd just go to Wal-Mart...digital scales in there are only $20-25 and will be worth it.
Damn homie, only 36g? 1 can of Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna is 0.5g of fat and 26g protein.
ehh u sure?

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-bumble-bee-chunk-light-tuna-i88879

unless you're talking about a bigger sized can.. im talking abotu the cat-food sized cans. even then, i doubt the fat content would remain the same if the protein content doubled.

either way, tuna >>>>>>

ehh u sure?

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-bumble-bee-chunk-light-tuna-i88879

unless you're talking about a bigger sized can.. im talking abotu the cat-food sized cans. even then, i doubt the fat content would remain the same if the protein content doubled.

either way, tuna >>>>>>

Yeah, but watch out for that mercury man. This teacher at my high school ate tuna and other kinds of fish every day and had to be rushed to the hospital one day. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but it was not good.

Back
Top Bottom