STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This is probably a repititive question but I'm just starting.

Do any of you take any type of supplements?
Nah man. I bought some protein powder and some creatine this one time and I left it out. When my mom cleaned my room, she saw it, sent me to rehab for 3 months, so I could get clean from the supplements.
I think a lot of people in this thread will recommend taking a whey protein powder, a fish oil, creatine, and a multi. I'd suggest buying pre, peri, and post workout products, a joint support, an estrogen blocker, ACV capsules, a BCAA, glutamine, ZMAs, a fat burner, caffeine caps, and a boron supplement. Make sure you take a few tagged pictures of your suppy bounty and post them on your social network of choice so all your friends know that not only do you lift, but that you also properly supplement your lifting.

This is probably a repititive question but I'm just starting.

Do any of you take any type of supplements?
Nah man. I bought some protein powder and some creatine this one time and I left it out. When my mom cleaned my room, she saw it, sent me to rehab for 3 months, so I could get clean from the supplements.
I think a lot of people in this thread will recommend taking a whey protein powder, a fish oil, creatine, and a multi. I'd suggest buying pre, peri, and post workout products, a joint support, an estrogen blocker, ACV capsules, a BCAA, glutamine, ZMAs, a fat burner, caffeine caps, and a boron supplement. Make sure you take a few tagged pictures of your suppy bounty and post them on your social network of choice so all your friends know that not only do you lift, but that you also properly supplement your lifting.

Best advice

Don't forget the shaker bottle, no supps work without one. Make sure you read the directions, theyre tricky to use at first.

Don't forget the shaker bottle, no supps work without one. Make sure you read the directions, theyre tricky to use at first.
Ya. The good thing about spending a lot of money on supps (especially if you order them on Bodybuilding.com) you can get copious amounts of free gifts including free shaker cups.

Are you guys taking whey pre or post work out? The directions on mine says pre, but I like making the shake when I get home since sometimes I do abs too so I don't wanna hurl during my work out :lol:

Anyone know a good recipe to make your own protein powder. 

I don't have the money to be spending $100 for a month of powder. 

protein powder is crap.

buy food and only food.

chicken breast $1.99 per pound, eggs 18 eggs under $3 , lean ground beef because your poor 90/10 about $3 a pound

Is that right? Please tell me more.
eyes.gif
yes, that's right. what would you like me to tell you more about ?

How is protein powder crap exactly? What if you dont feel like eating 6-8 meals a day? You think those that compete are just eating chicken breasts and green beans? And I'm not referring to the ones on bikes? You sound uninformed and naive to think protein powder has no benefit, or even worse, is a scam.

Buy a 5lb tub, ON, minimum 67 servings if not 71/74

Buy off eBay and you're lookin' at $45-50 shipped

Last edited:
How is protein powder crap exactly? What if you dont feel like eating 6-8 meals a day? You think those that compete are just eating chicken breasts and green beans? And I'm not referring to the ones on bikes? You sound uninformed and naive to think protein powder has no benefit, or even worse, is a scam.
listen to your body. Do you drink "protein powder " ? it has what about 70 or so calories per serving ? that's if you go they pure whey route. they also have muscle milk and stuff like that they like to call a "meal replacement". they might have all of 140-200 calories. anyway, you drink that stuff and 20 minutes later your crapping it out. what dos that tell you if your crapping it out in 20 minutes and its called a meal replacement ? what whole food/ solid food have you ever had that you sh''t out in 20 mins ?  yes, its a pain to eat 5-6 times a day. it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to look like a ripped stick aka Abercrombie and Fitch model 5 10 135lbs than drink that stuff up and keep the calories down. If you want to look like you have muscle than you need to eat food. Yes, most of the supplements are a scam to an extent.

listen to your body. Do you drink "protein powder " ? it has what about 70 or so calories per serving ? that's if you go they pure whey route. they also have muscle milk and stuff like that they like to call a "meal replacement". they might have all of 140-200 calories. anyway, you drink that stuff and 20 minutes later your crapping it out. what dos that tell you if your crapping it out in 20 minutes and its called a meal replacement ? what whole food/ solid food have you ever had that you sh''t out in 20 mins ?  yes, its a pain to eat 5-6 times a day. it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to look like a ripped stick aka Abercrombie and Fitch model 5 10 135lbs than drink that stuff up and keep the calories down. If you want to look like you have muscle than you need to eat food. Yes, most of the supplements are a scam to an extent.

^ lol what the hell. Most people I know and seen do not crap out protein powder within 20 minutes after drinking it. And there's a lot of big muscular guys that drink protein powder not just A&F model bodytype dudes. Hella trollin hahaha

Last edited:

Id you believe that then firstly I'd ask why are you in the thread and secondly, you should look at the photos of even just the NTers in here, much less talk to anybody at a gym or anywhere who you see that has an impressive physique. And protein doesn't give you the runs, I have no idea what you were taking.

Back
Top Bottom