STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^ agreed. I just take 2 fish oil pills a day, at any time really and it gives 2000 mgs.

and then OT is great for joint health as well.

This thread should be called "what supplements are you throwing your money away on? " you all crack me up.

Dat disposable income... :smokin

Fish oil.

Eat fish eat omega 3 eggs.

Do any of you look any different after spending 100s on supplements ?

Anybody in the know will tell you its nothing but some BS. Maybe something like a long acting protien is ok. casein every now and then.

Fish oil.

Eat fish eat omega 3 eggs.

Do any of you look any different after spending 100s on supplements ?

Anybody in the know will tell you its nothing but some BS. Maybe something like a long acting protien is ok. casein every now and then.

eating fish every single day will cost me more money than the $20 bottle of fish oil sups i just bought which will last me well over a month tho :rolleyes

to each is own :D

Not spending 100's and I don't eat fish.

It's hard to get everything from food, unless you have someone doing your meal prep and grocery list. If you have that luxury then by all means, but it's a little unfeasible for most.

Is it a necessity? No it's not, if you can get it from food by all means, it's the best source.
Is it a waste? That notion is absurd as well.

You're either going to spend the money on supps or on an extensive grocery list, pick your poison.

eating fish every single day will cost me more money than the $20 bottle of fish oil sups i just bought which will last me well over a month tho :rolleyes

to each is own :D

Your also eating meal and getting your omega 3s. Eating a few fish oil caps is not a meal.

Not spending 100's and I don't eat fish.

It's hard to get everything from food, unless you have someone doing your meal prep and grocery list. If you have that luxury then by all means, but it's a little unfeasible for most.

Is it a necessity? No it's not, if you can get it from food by all means, it's the best source.
Is it a waste? That notion is absurd as well.

You're either going to spend the money on supps or on an extensive grocery list, pick your poison.

food is really not that expensive if you are making your own.
Going out to eat every meal, yes that will add up chipotle, five fuys ect..

What do you guys think about 2-a-days? Working out a major body part in the morning, and the a smaller muscle detail session in the late afternoon or night, like calves, abs, forearms.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about 2-a-days? Working out a major body part in the morning, and the a smaller muscle detail session in the late afternoon or night, like calves, abs, forearms.

Eh. I'm usually dead from the early morning workout to do another one.

What I usually do is lift in the morning and then do cardio later

Be smart about it.

Keep your nutrition and sleep on point.

I do 2-a-days but its cardio in the AM and weights in the PM

I spread it out cuz it works better for my work schedule

^ Yeah, I thin I'm gonna do it because I'm on vacation with my friend and his fam and all we do is go to the beach all day. So why not hit the gym twice and then relax on the beach and eat great meals in between? :pimp:

food is really not that expensive if you are making your own.
Going out to eat every meal, yes that will add up chipotle, five fuys ect..

I spend more when I meal prep than when I eat out. Lean meats and chicken breast are not cheap. Fruits and veggies add up as well, on top of that their shelf life is short.

Supplements are just that, they are not magic pills, they are there to supplement whatever nutrition deficiencies you may have.

Like dudes will say "brah why pay for creatine when you can get it from steak" you know how much steak you need? How many calories that is?

With fish oil a bottle is cheaper than buying a bag of fish AND 1/4 the calories of ONE filet.

This thread should be called "what supplements are you throwing your money away on? " you all crack me up.

I somewhat agree. My bio teacher didn't think people needed supplements and even thought they were dangerous but a nurse I know said you just need to drink lots of water. I don't take any supps except for a garlic pill here and there. I'm thinking of taking some saw palmetto for down there since Im hitting the 30yr old mark.

Like dudes will say "brah why pay for creatine when you can get it from steak" you know how much steak you need? How many calories that is?

With fish oil a bottle is cheaper than buying a bag of fish AND 1/4 the calories of ONE filet.

so, I should pop some fish oil and im good for a meal? a 4 lb bag of talipia is under $12 at wal mart. Most of you can get away with 4-6oz per meal. 3 meals per pound $1 a meal lol. Throw a tad bit of rice on the side. Rice is practically free.

so, I should pop some fish oil and im good for a meal? a 4 lb bag of talipia is under $12 at wal mart. Most of you can get away with 4-6oz per meal. 3 meals per pound $1 a meal lol. Throw a tad bit of rice on the side. Rice is practically free.

Bruh who takes fish oil as a meal? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. man we need the approval system back, the trolling is unreal

I'm pretty sure the majority of people in here that take supplements still eat complete meals. We're all educated enough to know the importance of proper nutrition. Someone's been watching too many documentaries on Netflix.

People will begin to take you serious as soon as you form a logical argument.

Supplements =/= meal replacement

sup·ple·ment (spl-mnt)
n.
1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.

Back
Top Bottom