STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dat fish oil supplement burps. Smh I stay chewing orbits all day cause of them.

Buy this:

Carlson-The-Very-Finest-Fish-Oil-Lemon-088395015403.jpg

No aftertaste/burps at all. Tastes just like lemon.

Last edited:
been taking Naturemade for years, 4-5 pills a day. no burps and very good quality. plus they are cheap.

recommend them to everyone.

The best fish oil you'll ever take. pill itself has an orange flavor, and if, and it's rare, if you do happen to have a burp, it'll have a subtle orange flavor. been taking these for a long time, never a fish smell, aftertaste or burp. I got it em vitaminshoppe, but you can probably cop from amazon too. ratings were super high, that's why i picked these.

Just finish doing an all around body workout deadlifts, abs, chest, legs feels good. Time to drink this wheybolic protein shake

fuuuuuuu

i tagged it onto the end of my bb order just now.

Oh well.

I was already ordering a multi, creatine monohydrate, and some other crap already. :rolleyes

You already order? Lol call and cancel. They sell an Orange Triad x Oximega combo pack which should save money and for creatine buy Allmax Creapure its best stuff IMO and good price

You already order? Lol call and cancel. They sell an Orange Triad x Oximega combo pack which should save money and for creatine buy Allmax Creapure its best stuff IMO and good price

modifying order now...

u actually take all 6 of dem orange triad?

or u take a couple at different times

Aware me, please.

modifying order now...

u actually take all 6 of dem orange triad?

or u take a couple at different times

Aware me, please.

Most people do 2 pills 3 times a day or 3 pills 2 times a day. I do 3 pills 2 times a day and 2 fish oil 2 times a day. When I have my PWO shake/snack and with dinner

put your fish oil in the freezer and take them with meals. no fish burps. even cheap fish oil.
i prefer nordic naturals or ascenta but i'll use other decent stuff (haleo aqua red, cl oximega, source naturals etc) if i get it real cheap.

Just finish doing an all around body workout deadlifts, abs, chest, legs feels good. Time to drink this wheybolic protein shake

Wheybolic?:rolleyes return it because u got scammed most over priced protein in the world

And why you all not taking the correct dosages of vitamins etc there's a reason why there recommended in that amount if your only taking half the dosage what's the point of taking it, cheap ntrs

Last edited:
^ dude shut up. if you dont like the thread, bounce. it's that simple. You arent bringing anything of substance to the table.

Wheybolic?:rolleyes return it because u got scammed most over priced protein in the world

And why you all not taking the correct dosages of vitamins etc there's a reason why there recommended in that amount if your only taking half the dosage what's the point of taking it, cheap ntrs

And u don't need that many fish oils buy a quality one such as GnC triple strength and u can GEt the recommended dosage a day in 2 fish oils and u can take them anytime such as the morning nutrient timing is irrelevant!

Didn't mean to quote myself thght I was editing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom