STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

man fried/grilled dark meat is the best, chu wild. The ONLY reason why I stay on chicken breast is cuz it's healthier and easier to clean, not as much fat.

man fried/grilled dark meat is the best, chu wild. The ONLY reason why I stay on chicken breast is cuz it's healthier and easier to clean, not as much fat.

lol nah I`m good on that, Dark Meat is terrible, nothing is better than a Breast or Wing in every form. Lol Nobody willingly asks for Dark Meat, people usually get dark meat because thats all thats left.

lol nah I`m good on that, Dark Meat is terrible, nothing is better than a Breast or Wing in every form. Lol Nobody willingly asks for Dark Meat, people usually get dark meat because thats all thats left.
grill up some boneless chicken thighs... breast meat has nothing on that!

grill up some boneless chicken thighs... breast meat has nothing on that!

bruh.. all that fat? By the time you take off the fat and clean it properly it damn near ain't no meat left! #boybye

you're a fool.

Last edited:
So when you get general tso chick you do know that is dark meat right?

when i used to f with popeyes, i ask for dark meat cause its moist. now that i hit the gym, i only mess with white meat
smokin.gif

Rook: I got my planks up to two minutes at a time. All about concentration and mental willpower.

I've seen old dude at my gym hold planks for up to five minutes at a time straight.

Rook: I got my planks up to two minutes at a time. All about concentration and mental willpower.

I've seen old dude at my gym hold planks for up to five minutes at a time straight.

5 minutes :x jeez

most ive hit is a little over 2 min which is rather good IMO

Zyzz: I'm with you. Your average person struggles to hold a proper plank up to a minute.

it was in M&F that said 2 min was pretty damn good so im going with that. if you can hold 3 or more minutes then god bless :lol:

i dont do 2 min consistently but im up there, havent been doing it as much as of late tho

Seriously bruh's who even buys chicken anymore? I raise my own chicken so i know exactly what is going into them. Then i kill them myself and pluck and gut them.

Not srs.....i buy the cheapest chicken i can find.....idc what anyone says i have had the good chicken (farmers market by me, fresh, grass fed, cage free) and i didn't see any difference in my performance. I spent a ton on that stuff for 3 months and noticed no real difference....except it did taste better

Took a pre-work out for the first time yesterday...c4....and im sure it was mental...but i seemed to have a little less muscle fatigue. Was really able to pump out those last couple of reps easier then normal. Might actually start to use it more...on big lift days at least.

I think its the way I align my shoulders/arms..Gotta fix it.

Btw, been working out at this crossfit type park in brooklyn. Loving it. Been meeting new people and its actually cool. Didn't realize when i watched all those youtube vids of dudes working out at children playgrounds that it were actually gym playgrounds lol.
What makes it a "crossfit type park"? They have coaches there running you through metabolic conditioning workouts?

because its cheap and wal mart is on every block
Strong overstatement. Only time I've ever been/seen a Walmart is in rural areas.

bruh.. all that fat? By the time you take off the fat and clean it properly it damn near ain't no meat left! #boybye
you're a fool.
Why are you removing all the fat though?

Seriously bruh's who even buys chicken anymore? I raise my own chicken so i know exactly what is going into them. Then i kill them myself and pluck and gut them.

Not srs.....i buy the cheapest chicken i can find.....idc what anyone says i have had the good chicken (farmers market by me, fresh, grass fed, cage free) and i didn't see any difference in my performance. I spent a ton on that stuff for 3 months and noticed no real difference....except it did taste better

Took a pre-work out for the first time yesterday...c4....and im sure it was mental...but i seemed to have a little less muscle fatigue. Was really able to pump out those last couple of reps easier then normal. Might actually start to use it more...on big lift days at least.
I think a lot of the arguments for better quality meat aren't that you'll see immediate boosts in your performance but rather that the long term benefits to your overall health make buying it worth it.

How did you like that weird itching feeling a few minutes after it kicks in?  LMAO.

OWWWWW. Second day back after a 2/3 month layoff from upper body.  Had a nagging pain in my right elbow that doctor's and PT couldn't figure out.  Finally went to ******** PT took a few x-rays and said here take this cortizone shop and call me in a week if it hurts again.  Boy have I missed this pain, it feels so good.

I actually didn't get jumpy from it at all....but then again i only took half of one of those baby scoops.

and good point Timbo...I will have to do some research on what the cheap chicken does to health in the long term...but for right now i don't have the money to buy it. The chicken breast by me last week were buy one get one....i got 10 chicken breasts for $14....dont' even care what kind of animal was mixed in there....that is dirt cheap and will feed me for a while

How did you like that weird itching feeling a few minutes after it kicks in?  LMAO.

OWWWWW. Second day back after a 2/3 month layoff from upper body.  Had a nagging pain in my right elbow that doctor's and PT couldn't figure out.  Finally went to ******** PT took a few x-rays and said here take this cortizone shop and call me in a week if it hurts again.  Boy have I missed this pain, it feels so good.
Haven't tried C4 but that itching feeling sounds like beta alanine. I hate it so much lol, get the tingles all over my face every time.

I actually didn't get jumpy from it at all....but then again i only took half of one of those baby scoops.

Isn't recommended dosage one full scoop, are you just trying it out to see it's effects on you?  Before layoff I was up to two scoops, I should be good off one scoop now since body isn't use to it anymore.

Isn't recommended dosage one full scoop, are you just trying it out to see it's effects on you?  Before layoff I was up to two scoops, I should be good off one scoop now since body isn't use to it anymore.

Yeah i'm not a big fan of supplements in general. I am a protein shake when needed...multi and fish oil person....thats it. So id never taken any type of pre work out before usually i just eat a piece of peanut butter toast and some coffee when i leave work and im good. So was just trying to feel it out.

Back
Top Bottom