STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

because its cheap and wal mart is on every block

For the amount of time you've spent altering your body for the better, why do you like to put cheap/crap foods in it?

I forgot Al Audi's quote about the food people put in their bodies, but it's 100% true.

For the amount of time you've spent altering your body for the better, why do you like to put cheap/crap foods in it?

I forgot Al Audi's quote about the food people put in their bodies, but it's 100% true.

its easy to say "go find a farm, blah blah blah"

Point blank not everyone has the ability nor wants to spend the money to go to these expensive spots to cop food, thats the way it is.

Don't be that guy Jjs. Just because he doesn't eat organic meat and whatnot its crappy foods? You sound ignorant bro.

its easy to say "go find a farm, blah blah blah"

Point blank not everyone has the ability nor wants to spend the money to go to these expensive spots to cop food, thats the way it is.

How much u spend on your supplements monthly?

Don't be that guy Jjs. Just because he doesn't eat organic meat and whatnot its crappy foods? You sound ignorant bro.

Where did I mention anything about organic foods? He could cut costs by buying locally grown products.

Last edited:
How much u spend on your supplements monthly?
Where did I mention anything about organic foods? He could cut costs by buying locally grown products.

I don't buy supplements monthly, I buy supplements maybe twice a year, and the cost of doing that is less than what I spend on Groceries for the month.

if there is a brand of chicken that's at wal-mart and another health food type place why not get it for cheaper? At the end of the day, ALL these fools lying (see Naked juice). I can only do my part by trusting the label-- if it says cage free grass fed then that's what I'm going for; regardless of what store it comes from. I get my chicken and eggs from wal-mart usually, turkey meat as well; Chicken, like I said... cage free, grass fed, etc. Fruits and veggies I only get from sprouts or my local farmer's market. I am however going to start getting my turkey bacon from sprouts, cuz that's the only place I know that sells nitrite/nitrate free bacon and hot dogs.

if buying local CUTS costs for you please tell me where you live... cuz that **** is NOT the case anywhere else I know. I mean I'm talking the health food spot that sells locally grown meat/ veggies etc.

Last edited:
Farmers meat, etc is basically oraganic food. I agree, buying meat like that is healthier than store brand chicken breast, etc. But to call it crappy and whatnot is a little harsh when we could all be eating much crapper foods.

And fresh chicken from markets usually cost much more than typical brands.

if there is a brand of chicken that's at wal-mart and another health food type place why not get it for cheaper? At the end of the day, ALL these fools lying (see Naked juice). I can only do my part by trusting the label-- if it says cage free grass fed then that's what I'm going for; regardless of what store it comes from. I get my chicken and eggs from wal-mart usually, turkey meat as well; Chicken, like I said... cage free, grass fed, etc. Fruits and veggies I only get from sprouts or my local farmer's market. I am however going to start getting my turkey bacon from sprouts, cuz that's the only place I know that sells nitrite/nitrate free bacon and hot dogs.

I mean when I go to costco I can cop the organic halal kosher free range chicken breast but stuff is like 10 bucks for 4 breast, while I can get a bag that has about 8 breast for 12 bucks. Idk maybe down the line when I`m done "sculpting" my body and I`m focused on maintaining what I have (after I reach my natural limit/max) I`ll make that jump, but right now all that stuff taste the same. Heck I drink water form the sink, who knows whats in it, I`m surely not gonna cop Fiji water only since its "healthy"

But there is something better. Doesn't take that much time either. The amount of gunk in that Walmart "chicken" is unlimited. At least give it a try. Plus its actually much cheaper than you think. You can buy a whole chicken for 10 dollars FRESH.(VA area)

Last edited:
I have it, fell off the wagon, going to start strictly inputting my meals once again. Sometimes you just lose track... and sometimes you just want to lose track, :lol:... :rolleyes

right? :lol: Days where I pig out I don't put it in.... but usually once I'm over the shame and guilt I bite the bullet and take the plunge :smh: Real talk, knowing that I have something that makes me accountable helps me in making right decisions when it comes to eating. Like "damn, I had an OD amount of sodium this morning for breakfast.... I don't really need to put a lot of extra stuff when seasoning etc." You know? Lil' stuff like that.

More than I anything I use it to watch which specific "nutrients" are in each meal.... sodium, cholesterol, etc. Calories ain't nothing to me at this point, I'm always under my allotted amount (1760).

But there is something better. Doesn't take that much time either. The amount of gunk in that Walmart "chicken" is unlimited. At least give it a try. Plus its actually much cheaper than you think. You can buy a whole chicken for 10 dollars FRESH.(VA area)

define fresh...

and I did the buying the whole chicken thing-- too much work. Only parts on a chicken I want/like are the breast (if I'm preparing it myself).

I buy Havestland (found in wal-mart, tom thumb, grocery store chain) and they main the same thing... that's what I was saying. Technically, I'm getting fresh chicken too. That's why I was like define fresh.

MFP only works if you put it to work, and aren't bull **** ting it

Going strong almost 290 days straight, missed a day otherwise I would be at a year plus

I love it...armed with it and a food scale? :pimp:

Not lifting ***** up your mental so much. I feel like I gained 100 pounds.
I feel your pain bro, half assed it today 
mean.gif

Lol did brah say buy a whole chicken? LOL bruh I don't eat dark meat that's for peasants.

Did 20 min cardio today and it was hell lol I haven't done cardio in 2 weeks didn't think I'd be that wack though, might because I lift more and I got use to having this as a full off day

Lol did brah say buy a whole chicken? LOL bruh I don't eat DARK meat that's for peasants.

Did 20 min cardio today and it was hell lol I haven't done cardio in 2 weeks didn't think I'd be that wack though, might because I lift more and I got use to having this as a full off day
wow....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom