STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ate like a Savage yesterday, debating on upping my calories on this cut.

had Indian Buffet, 6 chocolate chip cookies form Chic fil a (about 1900 calories right there) and 20 wings from taco mac (only ate like 12 that night just killed the rest)

I estimate I smashed about 4500-6000 calories that day.

Ehh. Foam roller and lacrosse balls serve the same purpose to me. I forgot the term... Self myo... Something release.

I prefer the lacrosse ball, but I like stiff medicine balls best. Just a lot rather to roll on a lacrosse ball compared to a medicine ball. Foam rollers eventually break down, so I prefer lacrosse balls to em.

Ehh. Foam roller and lacrosse balls serve the same purpose to me. I forgot the term... Self myo... Something release.

I prefer the lacrosse ball, but I like stiff medicine balls best. Just a lot rather to roll on a lacrosse ball compared to a medicine ball. Foam rollers eventually break down, so I prefer lacrosse balls to em.
self myofascial relief.
They're all good tools to have in the arsenal. Lax balls allow you to target specific areas better plus they're easily transportable

where are ya'll getting these foam rollers and rugby balls at?

Pretty Decent Doc W/ BB x Jay Cutler..

Was a good watch. Watching episode two now. Further confirms that I wouldn't want to live the bodybuilder's lifestyle.

Interesting to see how he looks like during the offseason - not super shredded.

Also, those of you who complain about distractions have it easy. It must be super difficult for him to get a workout done without people interrupting.

Also, thought it was interesting that he just trains at normal Gold's and LV Athletic Club.

Was a good watch. Watching episode two now. Further confirms that I wouldn't want to live the bodybuilder's lifestyle.

Interesting to see how he looks like during the offseason - not super shredded.

Also, those of you who complain about distractions have it easy. It must be super difficult for him to get a workout done without people interrupting.

Also, thought it was interesting that he just trains at normal Gold's and LV Athletic Club.
Word..I was watching wondering why his wife wasn't around or the one shaving his back come to find out they separated/divorced..in the last episode he talks about not seeing/talking to family for months because he doesn't have the time..I think she got tired of it..

Back
Top Bottom