STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

SUP BRAHS

my swimming is getting better! Other day somebody asked me if I was on a swim team :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My stomach is also forming sections :lol: like, a top, middle, and bottom.... #progress

Thanks guys, but no I wasnt blaming the cubical life for anything besides it being a job where there is no activity. Hence why I'd like to finally start feeling better and join the gym.

Going back right now to do some running and biking. Hopefully I can devise a schedule lifting/weights wise by Monday

Shady - my goals are to lose my excess chubb/fat while adding some muscle. I will snap a few pics in a second to show where I am beginning

Just got back from gym. Used Liquid Grip instead of chalk. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww..... Stuff works great. No mess on the bar, if your gym doesn't allow chalk you can use this as an alternative. 

Thanks guys, but no I wasnt blaming the cubical life for anything besides it being a job where there is no activity. Hence why I'd like to finally start feeling better and join the gym.

Going back right now to do some running and biking. Hopefully I can devise a schedule lifting/weights wise by Monday

Shady - my goals are to lose my excess chubb/fat while adding some muscle. I will snap a few pics in a second to show where I am beginning
Bodybuilding.com forums has all the info your needing go there and check them out.

Most people know that I personally like the PPL routine. (push/pull/legs) I currently do that 2 times and then a rest day.

Gainz everywhere...

Been a min.  Haven't been able to keep up with NT lately minus short shoe related posts.

Going hard with the heavy compounds.  Definitely paying off. 

Diet was on point...had some of that good Jamaican food the other night though.  Luckily most of our stuff comes from the ground/trees anyways so I feel no guilt when consuming it.  Def felt guilty about the beef patties today though.
laugh.gif

Will likely get up early before the games tomorrow to bang out deadlifts.  Going to make an effort to hit the core more often.  I usually do planks and hanging leg lifts.  Going to add a bit more to the equation.

What kind of outdoor stuff do you guys like to do for cardio other than the obvious things?  Really want to get into the habit of going on hikes every weekend if possible.

Tomorrow is my "Reps" day for legs. Honestly don't know what weight/rep scheme I'll use. Might just start at 275, and rep it out. Drop the weight 10 lbs for every set after till I get to 225.

Going to attempt Front Squats again.

I have yet to attempt front squats.

Might add that this week.

Anyone else train each muscle once a week?

or just me?

my homeboy has some good vids up.

has a fit challenge that has alot of good core workouts in there.

Son......

I know I cant be the only one this happens to. EVERY DAMN TIME I grab my shaker cup to measure ounces its on the ML side... every time.

Crushed my legs this morning.

Repose every set till 1 rep before failure.

275x2
255x2
235x2
225x2

Did some Leg Press, Hack Squats, and my usual routine. Went for lower rep, and more reps today.

Copped a lacrosse ball yesterday too, and rolled on it today... The pain is crazy, but I felt so loose afterwards.

275x2
255x2
235x2
225x2

Did some Leg Press, Hack Squats, and my usual routine. Went for lower rep, and more reps today.

Copped a lacrosse ball yesterday too, and rolled on it today... The pain is crazy, but I felt so loose afterwards.
It REALLY helps bruh 

275x2

255x2

235x2

225x2

It REALLY helps bruh 

Yeah, just have to take it slow at first. It shocked me when the initial pain.

before legs I always roll my back on a foam joint....gets rid of all the tightness that I'd have either on deads or squats in that lower back region. captain america status on lifts now

Back
Top Bottom