STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can finally start lifting again since my accident whoo whoo

Now I want to target my shoulders "only"

Is this ok

Also should I do it separate cables

or together to target my middle back
So you broad shoulders only?

But Do dumbell shoulder presses and front dumbell raises. You'll like those for your shoulders.

Good luck.

Been lifting for 7 years on and Off first 4 in HS. 

Most of the people here use straps for pull days. Pretty sure just about every regular here uses them.

Your reply is I sound dumb, but no explanation on how I sound dumb. Typical line for those who got nothing to say. Take your L and keep it moving.
#coolstatsbro

Go use straps when you do pullups.

In any case, you're the one who mentioned you felt like cheating when using straps, so, I told you how I felt then you caught feelings and felt the need to defend yourself for using them.

This will be the last response to you, agree to disagree.
I only use straps for Deadlifts. Try again.

Last response because you can't take this L?

Last edited:
that flavor is deadly. just bought a box for my gf too.
coupla few seconds in the micro and an ice cold glass of milk [ice cube voice] yayyayyee!

So you broad shoulders only?

But Do dumbell shoulder presses and front dumbell raises. You'll like those for your shoulders.

Good luck.

Thanks Raises are hard so I avoid them but I think I will try it out.

I fear shoulder presses Im trying to avoid my neck area traps,I dont want to look like man.

WHO THROWS WORSE HISSY FITS.

CROSSFITTERS OR GLOVERS/STRAP-ONS?

CALM DOWN BROS. WE ALL ON THE SAME PATH.

I joined the gym today for the first time in three years. I went to the workout room, and had absolutely no idea what to do. So I sat down at one of the elliptical bikes and used that for about 4 miles until my legs became jelly. I got off got to drink water and left :lol: yet :frown:

Hopefully I can find some good beginner workout routines because I definitely have the commitment and the drive it's just figuring out what to do until I can start taking it very seriously (not that I won't be in the gym at least running or riding the bike every day)

Thanks guys. Not really sure what to do I just know I'm out of shape from the job I currently work (I sit in a cubical 9 hours a day, drive 2 hours a day)

It was time I got some activity in my life.

Im 167 pounds, about 5'8 maybe 5'8 n a half. So im only about 12-15 lbs overweight - although I'd like to tone in into muscle I suppose, while losing the beer gut/love handles :lol:

I've cut out all beer the past week, normally i'd drink a few or a few too many every night of the week. So that should help. I am also going to watch my diet as i usually eat out twice a day but would like to cut that down to once or twice a week

I tried Googling for help but couldnt find much. This is really the only site I come to so if any of you guys have any ideas or tips for me i'd love to hear em! Hope to become a long lasting member of this thread, for now though ill read some older posts

This kid uses straps and crossfits...

has abs....

Lol

You guys remember the huge celebrity steroid scandal a few years back?

I remember a lot of names on that balco report that weren't just athletes.

Thanks guys. Not really sure what to do I just know I'm out of shape from the job I currently work (I sit in a cubical 9 hours a day, drive 2 hours a day)

Im 167 pounds, about 5'8 maybe 5'8 n a half. So im only about 12-15 lbs overweight - although I'd like to tone in into muscle I suppose, while losing the beer gut/love handles :lol:

I've cut out all beer the past week, normally i'd drink a few or a few too many every night of the week. So that should help. I am also going to watch my diet as i usually eat out twice a day but would like to cut that down to once or twice a week

I tried Googling for help but couldnt find much. This is really the only site I come to so if any of you guys have any ideas or tips for me i'd love to hear em! Hope to become a long lasting member of this thread, for now though ill read some older posts

First thing you can do is start cooking your own meals, this way you know what is going into your food and you can control it.

Eliminate/cut down on juice, soda, or beer.

Set weekly goals, because longer term goals are more intimidating to some. (ex: only 2 beers a week, 2 sodas a week, eat out 1x a week)

I don't mind dirty bulking. Like I said, I don't mind losing some definition but I definitely don't wanna overdo it.

Looking to hit this goal within 6 months if possible.

Well I'm currently lean bulking and working with one of the UK top bodybuilders (not mentioning names as don't want him mad at me name checking him lol)

I can give you a week diet he has given me as a guide if you want bro, this should make you get some gains

Been lifting for 7 years on and Off first 4 in HS. 

Most of the people here use straps for pull days. Pretty sure just about every regular here uses them.

Your reply is I sound dumb, but no explanation on how I sound dumb. Typical line for those who got nothing to say. Take your L and keep it moving.
Don't use straps, sorry brah.

Just finished up with back and bi. Been getting to the gym alot later because of work but like the empty gym.

if anyone is in the san jose/milpitas area and needs some help hit me up. Saw two others meet up, thought that was dope. Nt gym summit? Lol
Illest!

I joined the gym today for the first time in three years. I went to the workout room, and had absolutely no idea what to do. So I sat down at one of the elliptical bikes and used that for about 4 miles until my legs became jelly. I got off got to drink water and left :lol: yet :frown:

Hopefully I can find some good beginner workout routines because I definitely have the commitment and the drive it's just figuring out what to do until I can start taking it very seriously (not that I won't be in the gym at least running or riding the bike every day)

Do Starting Strength

Don't blame the cubicle life brah. Plenty of people, myself included, work desk jobs and are jack3d

Yeah, can't blame the office. My jobs for the past 3 years have been typing jobs, and I make time for the gym. Stop making excuses.

Yeah, can't blame the office. My jobs for the past 3 years have been typing jobs, and I make time for the gym. Stop making excuses.

Word office job is the easiest since you have a set schedule. When I worked in sales working 50+ hrs a week that's when I got fat

My previous job didn't have a set schedule. It was a typing job, but it wasn't really an office... I worked 50+ hours a week there too. Still managed to hit the gym.

Back
Top Bottom