STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I do more. Like a lot of dumbbells on the bench . And decline bench press... I just eat n try to get my weight up. I always been a skinny dude

I ASKED ABOUT AGE TO PUT SOME CONTEXT TO SOME OF THE REGULAR POSTERS'  GOALS.

I FIND IT COOL TO SEE THE VARIETY.

ONE BACKFIRE IS THE FACT THAT I AM NOW SEEING IM AN OLDER HEAD

#TEAMGONNEEDTESTBOOSTERCUIMOLDSOON

where are ya'll getting these foam rollers and rugby balls at?

Pretty Decent Doc W/ BB x Jay Cutler..

Was a good watch. Watching episode two now. Further confirms that I wouldn't want to live the bodybuilder's lifestyle.

Interesting to see how he looks like during the offseason - not super shredded.

Also, those of you who complain about distractions have it easy. It must be super difficult for him to get a workout done without people interrupting.

Also, thought it was interesting that he just trains at normal Gold's and LV Athletic Club.

watched the 4 eps of it. twas entertained.

Whats good supplements for a skinny guy that shaped like a toothpick

The best one I've found is called F.O.O.D. bro. Seems to be the most effective approach I've found at really putting on mass. F.O.O.D. and heavy lifting has made me into a beast. GNC and Vitamin Shoppe might be out of it, it's pretty popular amongst regular lifters, it's fairly lowkey to the new guys though, I'm thinking your local grocery store might have it, that's the only place I've been able to find it, new guys don't usually look there for help in the gym. Might be a good place to look pleighboi. Thank me later.

How much you guys leg press those that even do it? I've been doing it until my inzer arrives, I did 20 plates last night and didn't think that was much but I had folks mirin hard

I do leg press deep.

I go knees to chest.

Same, I try to pause for a sec or two when my knees are to chest. They say leg press numbers are skewed due to the angle your at so doing 900lbs would translate to say 400 lbs of actual effort on your end or something like that idk.

You guys remember that dude from the Real World that called everyone his peasants :lol:

I have completely abandoned leg press as my main leg exercise. Squats and DL and a couple of ISO.

Before I stopped LP most plates was 18. Lord knows how much I cando now.

I'll tell u this much my for was prob crap. Half repping double clutching

I typically do leg press after squats towards the end of my workout. I've only been going heavier since I'm currently not squatting. I also do one leg seated leg press press for a nice burn.

Back
Top Bottom