STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Used to do leg press with quite a few plates but now I'll do about 3 or 4 plates on each side and just do a bunch of reps and go till I can't anymore.

You guys remember that dude from the Real World that called everyone his peasants
laugh.gif
lol, if youre talking about the tall black guy who was on RW Hollywood/LA or whatever, yea

on the real that dude said everything i felt about that season

Honestly...nothing makes me feel better or stronger....than....proper sleep. Straight savage right now. Can't wait to hit the gym in an hour.

Want to do IF but I'm worried about working out on a empty stomach. Wouldn't I feel light headed/less energy?

I personally felt no diff, but then again I don't need food or pre workouts to hit the gym.

Worst case fit your workout somewhere in your eating window.

Not a must. Merely a plus.

Speaking of working out.
Started my cut today FML.

I know most don't use but I am rockin w a fat hunger this time around. Anyone ever use MAN scorch?

Leg Press isn't bad for building mass in my opinion. I do em. I switch between heavy weight with an 8-10 rep range, a light weight with 15-20 rep range, or just one legged to prevent a majority of the hip action.

Leg Press isn't bad for building mass in my opinion. I do em. I switch between heavy weight with an 8-10 rep range, a light weight with 15-20 rep range, or just one legged to prevent a majority of the hip action.

I've built mass form it, Squats are superior imo, but Leg Press is a no brainer when you're injured/ want to mix it up or just to have in the arsenal. I stopped doing squats for 4-5 months and was only doing Leg press and when I got back on squats I was stronger than before.

Leg press numbers are like smith machine bench press numbers 

or like a fat girl with big breasts

doesnt count and no one cares.

if you wanna talk numbers its gonna be deadlift, squat, and bench.

leg press is crap to try and impress people, still a decent workout tho. so if you like it do it but no poiint in bragging about numbers.

Just had a GREAT back day.

Hit 315 for 5 on bent over barbell rows.

Hit 4 perfect reps on wide grip pull ups weighted at 100lbs after rows..

Felt really strong today.

I've lost a substantial amount of fat on this cut, and have gotten very strong.

Loving the results so far.

Eating extremely strict has done wonders.

Just had a GREAT back day.

Hit 315 for 5 on bent over barbell rows.

Hit 4 perfect reps on wide grip pull ups weighted at 100lbs after rows..

Felt really strong today.

I've lost a substantial amount of fat on this cut, and have gotten very strong.

Loving the results so far.

Eating extremely strict has done wonders.

What's your calorie intake/macros

Back
Top Bottom