STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Would I laugh if I told you I dot know how to use the brakes?

Yea man sucks but I'm back to daily cardio since it cutting time. Smh. Gotta get a new balaclava for those cold morning runs

i mean roids
roll.gif
Zyzz a troll.

He constantly reports people. If you have been reported in this thread its probably Zyzz.

who have i reported? ive never reported anyone in this thread.

and how am i trolling when i said something about steroids? :lol:

I weight all my food out, break down each meal by cals.

Have all of my meals made days in advance.

I do Squats lol. I don't do 25-50 rep Squats though. That's a cardio workout. I use Leg Press to try to focus on just working the legs.

Also, is it possible to burn your CNS out in 1 workout? Not saying mine is burnt out from legs yesterday, but the extra volume definitely had an effect on me tonight for Chest.

I'm approaching mid-40s for working sets. I think I'll cut my volume down to 25-30 sets for my workouts.

I do Squats lol. I don't do 25-50 rep Squats though. That's a cardio workout. I use Leg Press to try to focus on just working the legs.

Also, is it possible to burn your CNS out in 1 workout? Not saying mine is burnt out from legs yesterday, but the extra volume definitely had an effect on me tonight for Chest.

I'm approaching mid-40s for working sets. I think I'll cut my volume down to 25-30 sets for my workouts.

My CNS is fried after a heavy leg workout. I sleep like a baby afterwards lol

Wait, people do 25-50 set squats?
I can do 25 reps on the Leg Press without it becoming a cardio workout. I can't do 25 reps on the Squat like that.

I was responding to people saying Leg Press wasn't a good exercise.
Huh?

25 Reps on squats > 25 reps on leg press.

I can't even do leg press without getting pain in my ribs.. 

But 25 reps on anything is dumb IMO. Unless its forearm, calf or ab work. 

I do leg press every leg workout. Not as a main exercise, but as a supplement to the major, that being either squats, deads or power cleans. It definitely feel its benefit. I do alot on it, not to brag, but just because i've broken all of those other thresh holds and I have to go higher to feel it. up to 13 plates on each side now for reps. I wish we had the machine that could support weight on top too.

Wait, people do 25-50 set squats?

I can do 25 reps on the Leg Press without it becoming a cardio workout. I can't do 25 reps on the Squat like that.

I was responding to people saying Leg Press wasn't a good exercise.
Huh?

25 Reps on squats > 25 reps on leg press.

I can't even do leg press without getting pain in my ribs.. 

But 25 reps on anything is dumb IMO. Unless its forearm, calf or ab work. 

25 reps on a decent working weight with Squats is a cardio workout. Can't focus on contracting muscles when your whole body is working for every rep.

I do leg press every leg workout. Not as a main exercise, but as a supplement to the major, that being either squats, deads or power cleans. It definitely feel its benefit. I do alot on it, not to brag, but just because i've broken all of those other thresh holds and I have to go higher to feel it. up to 13 plates on each side now for reps. I wish we had the machine that could support weight on top too.

That's all I use it for. A supplement.

i dont leg press because i dont see the point.
why leg press when you can squat?

on my main leg day i low bar squat and on my second leg day i do goblin squats and hack squats. trying to have
quads like the gods :smokin

Last edited:
How many calories you think are burned in say a 90 minute lifting session? 

Today with core and an additional muscle group, I burned around 500 calories.... I was at an hour and 15; no swimming.

I'd say if you doing 90 min of lifting... given how hard ya'll go, I'd expect between 600-800. Possibly more. Correct me if I'm wrong....

I hit 80lb Db's for max reps, twice, after starting at 65, then 70 before hitting em... Tried 85 and failed miserably :smh:

I want 100s so bad, but this **** is eluding me , RAGEEE

Man how do ya'll eat all them damn calories!? :smh:

I'm supposed to be at like 1500 but when I exercise I have like a 600 calories deficit everyday. And 1500 is me "CUTTING" so to speak (tryna get ready excess body fat so abs can pop more)

No but seriously, can you guys post your meal schedules? Times and what you eat would be helpful.... I think I'm doing it and then I plug it in to myfitness pal and it'll be like 300-400 calories for the meal :lol: :lol:

**POST HEALTHY MEAL SCHEDULES** I know I could easily murk a 2 piece from KFC and get there no sweat (which I punished one the other night after I :smokin man that **** never tasted so good :lol: :lol: ) and even on THAT day I ended it with a deficit! And I had lasagna for breakfast that day..... but I went walking for like an hour and worked out for an additional hour... I can't win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom