STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yo if anything cook and bring a few healthy options to the dinner!
I remember last thanksgiving I was on a super-clean cut.
I whipped up some spiced turkey meatballs on a bed of rosemary white rise.
My fambs loved it.
Do it bro!

yo!!!!

that sounds good

Healthy dont always have to suck!

:smokin

GNC.com has many of their Vitamins on Sale for 3 for $25. Must add 3 to cart to see discount. Shipping is a flat-rate $1 for your entire order.

3 for $25•60-ct Yohimbe 451
•60-ct Mega Men 50 Plus
•90-ct Mega Men Sport
•90-ct Mega Men Energy & Metabolism
•90-ct Women's Ultra Mega Energy & Metabolism
•90-ct Women's Ultra Mega Active
•90-ct L-Arginine 1000
•90-ct Pro Performance L-Glutamine
•90-ct Women's Ultra Mega Heart
•100-ct Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto
•100-ct Herbal Plus Standardized Natra Sleep
•More 3 for $25 Vitamins

Not sure if posted, not a bad deal though.

For real guys! theres a bunch of healthy foods that arent boring.

For me I've always loved using different spices to cook so I always have options.

Another cool option you can do is holiday meal healthy style.

mashed cauliflower & baked sweet potato chips

any lean cut of steak marinated in light soy sauce/ ground ginger/ calamnsi or lemon juice and grilled to medium rare perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the best nationwide gym chain? Or to my ATL heads best gym in or very close to Smyrna ga?

I'm out in Smyrna, there's a crossfit gym off howell mill road if you come off South Atlanta road. It's pricey but it worth it.

I work out at my job though, they have a full gym.

Hey ..New to NT, Does any have any tips for women and working out? I'm 5'8 165 pounds. I go to the gym twice a week..really should go more often. I don't want to lose weight just tone up and get more muscle. Should I be doing cardio/treadmill?

Came across these clips right as I was coming across your post...

:smh: motivation

this girl is throwing weights around like it's nothing...

!

What up NT Fam. I'm at a little plateau as of now. I've been on my health kick for about a year and went from 330 to 265. I'm stuck between 265-270 something gotta shake lol. Any ideas? Tips? My goal weight is 230 seems like it's so far away lol.

Hey ..New to NT, Does any have any tips for women and working out? I'm 5'8 165 pounds. I go to the gym twice a week..really should go more often. I don't want to lose weight just tone up and get more muscle. Should I be doing cardio/treadmill?

!

I wanna marry the girl in the 1st vid. holy ****

What up NT Fam. I'm at a little plateau as of now. I've been on my health kick for about a year and went from 330 to 265. I'm stuck between 265-270 something gotta shake lol. Any ideas? Tips? My goal weight is 230 seems like it's so far away lol.
I know the feel bro, I was in a plateau for a good 2-3 months, what got me out of it was really concentrating on my diet, I started keeping a food log and really held myself to a certain intake and wrote down EVERYTHING. I only have one cheat meal a week now and am losing weight again. More things to do would be switch up exercises and routines and do different forms of cardio. Best of luck 
nthat.gif

Its funny some of yall must be on another mb I post on cause that young 17yr just got posted on there today too lol. I like chicks like that (of age of course)

What's the best nationwide gym chain? Or to my ATL heads best gym in or very close to Smyrna ga?

I'm out in Smyrna, there's a crossfit gym off howell mill road if you come off South Atlanta road. It's pricey but it worth it.

I work out at my job though, they have a full gym.
I'm in Marietta and go to X3sports on windy hill/Cobb pkwy. Check out the website. It's a really good gym.

Been MIA for nearly 2 months from hittin the gym. My diet has stayed consitant but weekends have been horrible.

I'm currently the lightest I've been since senior year but I lost A LOT of muscle SMH

Need to get motivated again.

Ive been doing exercises for my rotator cuffs before every shoulder/chest workout. But yeah, I guess ill just lower the weight, it sucks when I bench and it even hurts at 135lbs. I dont wanna go lower than that, then im gonna just look like a *****. :lol: :\

are you at the gym to compete with other people or are you at the gym to compete with yourself? Don't worry about what others are doing or what others see, if you are doing what needs to be done then you are gettin' it.

a pet peeve of mine is when people use the excuse of ' i'm too weak' or 'i'l look stupid lifting weights because i'm i can lift that much weight' when it comes to resistance training.

just a rant. keep us updated on that shoulder fan
:smokin

anyone in the Louisville,KY or Frankfort,KY area know any good gyms to hit up? I am going back there to visit my family for a month this december and all they have in the town i am from is a Family Activity Center and the weight selection is very scarce. I can get a workout in, but would prefer a better gym, if available.

just finished day 2 of Insanity. I REFUSE TO QUIT THIS TIME. Ive quit too many times in my life when it comes to fitness

Yo I am in week 3, will finish first part on Saturday. This is my second time doing the program. Definitely seeing results but need to get my diet more in check. Going to college football games the next 2 weeks is going to kill me but I am trying to keep it healthy through the week. Keep it up and don't push yourself to hard. My first time last year I ate like garbage and pushed when I shouldn't have and got hurt with about a week and a half before finishing :smh:

I wanna marry the girl in the 1st vid. holy ****

lol it's the same girl.

Back
Top Bottom