STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Been trying to lift heavier and add an extra set into my lifting routines since I ended my cut... it feels awesome. Seeing that vascularity kicking in during the routine makes one feel beasty and fiend for more pumps

people asked about cheap work out clothes, yah should definitely check amazon
they have adidas dry fit shirts for 15 and champs for 12 or even less
and the champs are actually really good and great for the price

I mess with Marshalls and Ross HEAVY for gym clothes... every visit I make to Target I make sure to check out their clearance section for the goods :lol: :smokin

The Girlfriend makes it her mission when we go to either of these places to keep me away because she already knows what my sights are focused on :rofl: :frown:

why even buy special gym clothes outside of kicks?

take an old tee and cut the sleeves off = custom tank top
take some bball shorts and thats it.

yall dont know who Ronnie Coleman is?
and I meant to post that last pic as a comparison.

like 305-310 or something and 277 4 1/2 month diff.

shouldve blurred out the nipples.

why even buy special gym clothes outside of kicks?
take an old tee and cut the sleeves off = custom tank top
take some bball shorts and thats it.

did u just ask y?

this is NT. We must look good everywhere we go.

Last edited:
(dunno if any of you are into this thing) but I'll drop this here: Finnish, 20yrs old, competes at 77kgs (think he's mid 80s in this vid)

I'm sure we all have our routines of daily motivation, just wanted to post mine. I watch that every time I have days where I work my snatch.

He's a flashy lifter (w/ the blonde hair, stomping, screaming and yelling he's probably a super saiyan), but his explosiveness and speed is something I've been trying to work on from warm up weights to my heavy sets.

ps 1 kilo = 2.2lbs
Dude is the definition of little Wayne's line "When comes to that weight I dont struggle. I just lift." Damn, that means something to me. I want the ability of that Finnish guy.

shouldve blurred out the nipples. Good Job! I wish I could make gains like you! Keep at it!
did u just ask y?
*silence*
*fixed
This isnt the fourm to make fun of people who try hard to get healthy and into shape. LuckyLuchiano is making some serious progress and is contributing by encourging others to get into shape by showing his own progress. Eff that noise DaulDierce. If you have nothing nice to say or contribute, then, Go play in the street.

You got this chief! The only obstacles are the limits you set for yourself. Believe you can, and you will. You want to be under 200, then be under 200. Don't 'hope' for it, this isn't a lottery to get lucky in, this is a game of poker and you hold every card. Make it happen bro. I believe in you.

DEEP. NT is on point today with the thought-provoking, motivational thoughts. I cant wait to get back into the gym today. Thank you so much! :D

What's everyones Gym plans for the weekend?

Legs for me tonight and then my 2nd Chest day of the week tomorrow, REST DAY Sunday and cheat day :D

Just thought I'd say that this is the best and my favorite thread on Niketalk.

iLLest!
+1  Just did my legs.  Leg extensions, Prone Leg Curls, Standing calf raises, Seated calf raises, Squats.

I'm going back tonight to finish up with Barbell lunges and Leg press.  Chicks were hogging(acting all cutsie and ish....
mean.gif
) the leg press machine.

#Work

iLLest!
+1  Just did my legs.  Leg extensions, Prone Leg Curls, Standing calf raises, Seated calf raises, Squats.

I'm going back tonight to finish up with Barbell lunges and Leg press.  Chicks were hogging(acting all cutsie and ish....
mean.gif
) the leg press machine.

#Work
Thats when u go over and ask them how many sets they have left giving u an oppurtunity to open up conversation with em..its easy bro..100% success rate for me

Legs day yesterday. Was hoping to cross the 300lb barrier. Put 295 up and got 2 reps in. Just didn't think i could do 300lb no spotter. I am such a sally

But Quats, seated calves, walking lunges, standing calves, hamstring curl to finish up.

Chest today or tomorrow if i get there today. I really need to start to eat better :smh:

shouldve blurred out the nipples.
did u just ask y?
**** outta here with that noise, not the place for that wether serious or not. Don't see you posting pics for people to take shots at.

Keep up the good work Lucky, you'll be flexin come summer 
nthat.gif

Back to back days, destroyed my back/shoulders and then chest/core. Feelsgoodman.

Offtopic a bit bros, anybody got a crush at the local gym you go to?

I hate getting at chicks at the gym, such a douchey move lol

Offtopic a bit bros, anybody got a crush at the local gym you go to?

I hate getting at chicks at the gym, such a douchey move lol
Other trainers including myself sometimes lol (i have a gf doe) do get at all the hot chicks at the gym i aint even gonna lie..especially if ur not with a client its boring as hell...we gotta pass the time somehow..i cant always be on this site bros

can someone post a link to the 5x5 starting strength plan that was mentioned i believe on page 113? i googled a couple of similar things but didnt find an actual workout plan, just theories about how often to lift. Any help on the actual regimine would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Haha I gotta become a trainer man. I know thats far and away the easiest way to get all the bad ones at the gym smh

I plan on doing squats, deadlift, and military press(i think that's correct). I recently found out that these three exercise when using heaving weight between 30-90sec breacks produce the most GH(growth hormones) and fat burning possible. I switch up my routine and started yesterday and i know im feeling it. Already.

I have crushes on trainers and such but it's awkward to say anything atleast for me. Its better i glance and go about my business.

Back from hiatus.

Dislocated my shoulder back in October...

My lifts blow right now and its hard to keep my pride in check...

Good to be back though.

Hello everyone,

Been lurking this thread off and on for a while. I started insanity a lil while ago and seeing some improvement in stamina, and seeing shedding. I'm about 5'6" 175 so I have a ways to go. Thinking about doing the asylum after im done as well. I have know gym experience and I was wondering once I get myself into shape and decide to go to the gym how do I start using the machines.

There is a 24hour gym in my area but it is the type that has no supervision. How do I figure how to use the machines and use them properly.

THanks

iLLest!

mean.gif
) the leg press machine.

#Work
Thats when u go over and ask them how many sets they have left giving u an oppurtunity to open up conversation with em..its easy bro..100% success rate for me
I would, but I'm a married man.....
laugh.gif
.  I don't need that noise.

a few of the the female trainers and fitness consultants at my gym (my college gym) stay mirin :lol: they would make small talk in the beginning of the year like "Oh I see you here everyday! what's your name? blah blah blah :lol:

Back
Top Bottom