STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lunges
Squats
Leg Press
Calf Raise
All reverse pyramid style, then I crawl to my car
Also to Marvelous Marvin Hagler,
I'd advise against using the smith for squats (or anything for that matter), unnatural fixed movement.
Free weights is always best, if they don't have them at your gym it's definitely time to switch
warm

Warm up with leg extensions
Back Squats
Hack Squats
Leg Press
Calf Press
Ham Extension and Curls

Im certified thru afaa and i studied kinesiology in college..it really depends on what u wanna do tho..thru afaa u do personal training and group training..and  i was a fitness consultant before i became a trainer so i was able to get my cert for free thru the company..otherwise i think their around 3-500 bux..u get a packet and u have to study it

ACSM CPT and NASM Certifed personal trainers are good ones to get.

Last edited:
ACSM CPT and NASM Certifed personal trainers are good ones to get.
Thanks guys, I'm going to check into those more. Nice avy by the way, we takin it all this year 
pimp.gif

so today was leg day right...but after hearing about all those senseless killings across the world today, it completely drained me. It extinguished my fire. I had no raw power to push through legs. So I did shoulders and forearms. still very productive. Deltoids looking like dwight howard lol.

Another picture from the summer.. Looking to contribute a lot to this thread.. Yeah Football..

Thanks for the concern about my Achilles.. For PT I am doing various stretching, leg presses, calf raises, balancing on foam.. My next step is trying to jump on a trampoline.. My injury was the most severe being that it was not at the bone like most tears.. But the tendon tore in half.. So recovery is the worst..

My workouts consists of a calisthenics, heavy lifting with great emphasis on the in between sets/rest periods.. I go 3times a week and everyday is full body..
A typical day..
5 minutes on the elliptical (warms up the whole body unlike the bike)
5x5 shoulder lifts.. Light to warm up
12/8/6 Dumb bell bench press (Barbells allow your dominant hand to carry more of the weight) with burn out push-ups between each set (wide, diamond, reg)
6/8/12 barbell squats (going up in weight requires your best form) with burn out pull ups between (wide, narrow, muscle up)
Back extensions with 45 with 3 sets of 15
Skull crushers 3 sets of 15
Ending with muscle ups or pull ups..

I don't have a true ab routine but I have learned your diet is the biggest factor to your core..

jeebus. im gonna get shredded after this bulk. more motivation to stay consistent.

iLLest. Nice excuse. Be prepared to hit Legs tomorrow. :D

so today was leg day right...but after hearing about all those senseless killings across the world today, it completely drained me. It extinguished my fire. I had no raw power to push through legs. So I did shoulders and forearms. still very productive. Deltoids looking like dwight howard lol.

They had that all over the TV/Radio at my gym and it was such a distraction for everyone there.

Still got through though but **** like that reminds me my goals are so miniscule

^feel you man... was at the gym earlier today...really put into perspective what those people lost. im trying to get aesthetic and these people just lost their children in a horrible tragedy. couldnt focus on my workout at all. then i saw some thick yambs cruise by and it re-invigorated the fire. but only momentarily. such a sad day man i just want to hit the sheets cant even focus on finals. tomorrow ill try to beast mode again.

why even buy special gym clothes outside of kicks?
take an old tee and cut the sleeves off = custom tank top
take some bball shorts and thats it.

I like my gym clothes though :lol:

I don't dig wifebeaters or torn up shirts, however nice they may be cut. After a wash or two they look ragged.

Going hard at the home rec center these next few weeks while home on break.

Asked Santa for some supplements hopefully I get hooked up :pimp:

No doubt the biggest obstacle with bodybuilding is your social life havent went out in probably 5 mnths and only ounce in 8 mnths people think im crazy and its to hard to explain to them the reasons they just dont understand

No doubt the biggest obstacle with bodybuilding is your social life havent went out in probably 5 mnths and only ounce in 8 mnths people think im crazy and its to hard to explain to them the reasons they just dont understand

to be honest i dont even like going out anymore, only thing I go out for is when I go down to my university for homecoming. Honestly I prob will just workout and rest for New Years. On a mission.

to brahs that deadlift, anything to combat the feeling that barbell is slipping out of your hand?

to be honest i dont even like going out anymore, only thing I go out for is when I go down to my university for homecoming. Honestly I prob will just workout and rest for New Years. On a mission.

to brahs that deadlift, anything to combat the feeling that barbell is slipping out of your hand?

Chalk and use a mix grip ( one underhand/one overhand)

I have 2 weeks left of Insanity. First month didn't see much results, but it was also the middle of CFB season and the Beavers had several home games in a row= a lot of drinking and bad food. These past 3 weeks though I have been focused, got my diet right and have started seeing some great results. Ate terrible today though, was good until I got home, went out for Mexican and had a beer plus have been snacking on peanut m&m's.

You are probably over exaggerating "going out" though. What do you mean going out? Im sure you hang out with friends, get food, chill etc a couple times a week. Working out only takes what, 2 hours out of your whole day?

Now if you have a 9-5, workout and are too tired to do anything I could see why someone would have no social life. But theres the weekends for that, a few hours out (assuming going out doesnt mean just clubbing/going to a bar at night) doesnt seem so far fetched.

i`ll try that max grip, and I cant chalk because I wear gloves.

i`ll try that max grip, and I cant chalk because I wear gloves.
Receiver gloves. They have no padding but are sticky as ****. I got some Under Armour ones from the outlet for 5 bucks

I would forget about the gloves, your grip strength will go thru the roof. Unless ya don't like the calluses

Back
Top Bottom