STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

cheapest whey on ebay? :nerd: kinda wanna get ON but i know the flavor is absolutely terrible in water. whats the best in milk that actually tastes good?

only way id try it is if i could get a 5lb for $40. which i did see at times before on ebay

I've been using On Pro Complex... love this stuff
awesome reviews & Ive seen quicker gains using this stuff than anthing else

5lb Jug for $60 all day on Amazon, Prime FTW

Amazon product ASIN B0015R6Z5Q

meh, ill pass on the phase 8, heard it chalky and i just dont like MT products.

i just dont feel like spending too much on protein, i already have a few tubs but wanna try a new and exciting flavor but also something low in cals.

phase 8 you gotta use like 20oz of water, and it mixes terrible (powder residue at the mouth of the shaker even after shaking for 1min straight.) The taste is actually good though.

Dymatize Elite Isolate wasnt the strongest tasting but the price was right for 10lbs.

Ive kicked around the idea too long in my head, im finally just going to do it. Im going to go back for my doctorate in physical therapy. The fitness/exercise world isnt worth it.

How are old u if u don't mind me asking? I've been thinking abt that same thing and visited a couple programs but ima give this collegiate strength coach gig a shot first.

27. I have a bachelors degree in sport management/business management and a masters degree in exercise science. Good luck with a S&C job, theyre incredibly tough to get.

damn just notice i have slight boobs or man boobs. anyone know any exercises to do to get rid of em. any supplements to take or so. right now i do incline, decline, flat dumbell presses and bench presses. :smh:

Practice patience and keep lifting heavy, cutting would help as well

Supps wouldn't help here, at least any I know of

Congrats to those who those have worked hard to get results

Im going on 9 months of consistent gym...its helped when I play baseball and basketball
pimp.gif

So I'm getting back in the gym after about a 4.5 month hiatus.  I took a new job and was just too tired after work because of graveyard shift and also worried about being sore and not being able to perform the physical duties for work.

I'm 6'1". Before I stopped hitting the gym I was just starting to notice some muscle gains and definition. I was 178 lbs.

Stepped on the scales last night weighed in at 165 lbs. I'm built pretty much like some of the healthier crucifix jesus images out there (no ribs showing). So I'm pretty skinny. I also have a little bit of man boob that I always hated because I'm to skinny for it to fit my body type. So what diet and work out plans do you guys suggest to get decent results. My main issue I think is that I don't take in enough calories maybe around 900-1100 a day, but I'm a college student on a budget.

1000 calories a day? Dude are you anorexic? I get the budget thing but you really need to eat some food

Do it bro. My cousin has a ph.d in physical therapy. She's working in a clinic for the elderly. I keep telling her to try and work for a team or something, but she likes old folks smh. lol

So because of school, I can only work out 3-4 times a week. which does equal plenty of rest of course, but still, just 3-4 days, so I'm working to be as effective as possible since I dont have the time to do so many iso exercise. Relying more for the heavy compounds and supersets. Feeling strong due to the rest and whatnot so I def able to move some good weight in there. I just get so antsy for those 3-4 days I can't go lol

Go get your PhD...you'll get to work with old people...

For some reason, I'm leaking size right now. I'm down like 5 pounds from my normal 215 and I don't even know why. I look huge though, so I don't know what;s going on.

How do you guys reconcile being large and muscular, and talking to hipster chicks culturally conditioned to like skinny dudes?

Would something like "perfect pushups" help my wrists from hurting? Theyve been killing me for the past like 2 weeks. I lift things at work, and then working out at home doing pushups and planks, are killing my wrists.

Reupped on Orange Triad and Oximega Fish oil and there was a free sample of protein pancake mix, I threw in half a serving of Triple Berry mix in the batter, put PB between the pancakes, topped with sugar free syrup , some rasberry dark chocolate greek yogurt and almonds.

My god that looks good bro :smokin

Has anyone tried Kangaroo or Elk? Great sources of protein and add some variety to the normal chicken breast and tilapia I eat.

Ostrich is pretty good too but expensive as is elk and bison. Lucky what brand is the protein pancake?

I just use regular just add water whole wheat pancake mix and add 2-3 egg whites in it, or sometimes protein powder but that gives it a weird consistency. If I use the full mix, I put peanut flour in it when I had some, still whites instead of full eggs and that gives it a higher protein density. I made banana bread last night out of whole wheat pancake mix, banana, applesauce, oatmeal instead of flour, 2 eggs, and truvia. 1/4 of the whole thing is 220 calories, 9g of protein, 4.5g of fat. I could have made it higher protein and less fat if I wasn't out of egg whites or used plain yogurt over the applesauce.

My god that looks good bro :smokin

Has anyone tried Kangaroo or Elk? Great sources of protein and add some variety to the normal chicken breast and tilapia I eat.
I liked Elk but don't have regular access to it. I eat bison every couple weeks though. ******g great tasting and super healthy. Definitely the most anabolic food stuff out there. Government needs to rearrange its subsidies so bison is cheaper, come on Obama.

Elk is awesome

I liked Elk but don't have regular access to it. I eat bison every couple weeks though. ******g great tasting and super healthy. Definitely the most anabolic food stuff out there. Government needs to rearrange its subsidies so bison is cheaper, come on Obama.

word I wanna cop bison so bad but the stuff is like 10 bucks for 2 servings.

cheapest whey on ebay? :nerd: kinda wanna get ON but i know the flavor is absolutely terrible in water. whats the best in milk that actually tastes good?

only way id try it is if i could get a 5lb for $40. which i did see at times before on ebay

Dymatize Whey tastes good in water, milk, or juice.

Orange Dreamsicle :smokin

Back
Top Bottom