STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

looking kinda like a lightweight michelle rodriguez
Lets hope she doesn't play for the same team as me though.  I don't want to sound like an a-hole but what a waste, women got lucky on that one. 
mean.gif

did a 9 month cut with proper diet, exercise (230 to 190)

feel like bulking up again... what is the best LEGAL test boost on the market right now where I WONT have to take 9 pills a day (liver stuff, estrogen recovery, etc)????
nerd.gif
How old are you? Those things are pointless in my opinion, if your not doing the real deal then its a waste of time. just eat big to get big playa.

Killed chest yesterday felt good.

Cardio mostly today. If the weather holds i am gonna head up to the local high school throw my cleats on and get in some sprints/agility work.
Have you ever done the steeler before? I think thats what it was called, we did it every summer during preseason and it was a nightmare 
sick.gif

Sitttin right now at 246lbs
My body has finally adjusted to being over 240lbs :smokin
Im tempted to get to 260lbs but I dont know if I want to go through what I did for my body to adjust to the xtra weight.
Been clean off the supps for a year now. I feel good, but dont train much these days.

Im tempted to get to 260lbs but I dont know if I want to go through what I did for my body to adjust to the xtra weight.
Been clean off the supps for a year now. I feel good, but dont train much these days.

Why are you off roids? What led to the change in your lifestyle?

Honestly, I dont really need it anymore. Ive found the perfect combo that allows me to keep almost all my gains from a cycle. Thats why im still 246lbs and dont train as much as I used to. Dont get me wrong, being ON feels great, but at this point I dont see a reason unless im doing a contest.

Killed chest yesterday felt good.

Cardio mostly today. If the weather holds i am gonna head up to the local high school throw my cleats on and get in some sprints/agility work.
Have you ever done the steeler before? I think thats what it was called, we did it every summer during preseason and it was a nightmare :x

What is that?

I will normally run hills get some slolem work in with and without a ball (soccer player). And shuttles or other quick change of speed and direction work with and without a ball

Finish with full field suicides. Always hated them in high school. We used to end practice with 3 of them each.

Honestly, I dont really need it anymore. Ive found the perfect combo that allows me to keep almost all my gains from a cycle. Thats why im still 246lbs and dont train as much as I used to. Dont get me wrong, being ON feels great, but at this point I dont see a reason unless im doing a contest.
Peptides?

Peptides?
Nope. Never looked into that. I should be more specific and not just attribute keeping my gains to only the cycle. Its a combo of things actually.
Since im on HRT I dont need PCT. So I never suffer the "off" effects of cycling

right on. thanks for the article.

I very rarely feel much pain anymore. Only when I make adjustments or try new things, slight soreness, but my muscles are pretty much conditioned to the stresses of heavy lifting now.

and you guys have definitely gotta be careful with the shoulder game. check your ego's with the heavy weights and keep that form tight, if it doesn't feel right when you're doing it, it probably isn't.

What is that?

I will normally run hills get some slolem work in with and without a ball (soccer player). And shuttles or other quick change of speed and direction work with and without a ball

Finish with full field suicides. Always hated them in high school. We used to end practice with 3 of them each.
Its 10 100s, 8 80s 6 60s 4 40s 2 20s if I remember correctly, we were in groups and had to be under certain times, it was brutal. Also had to do the cooper, 2 miles in 12 mins that wasnt near as bad.

How much would a cycle cost? 

Its 10 100s, 8 80s 6 60s 4 40s 2 20s if I remember correctly, we were in groups and had to be under certain times, it was brutal. Also had to do the cooper, 2 miles in 12 mins that wasnt near as bad.

The cooper test was the first thing we did when we started double days. We would do the 2 miles under 12 mins, then our coach would let us rest 5 minutes, then would have to run another mile under 6 minutes. I dreaded coming back to that every semester.

We did a lot of track work too. Mainly 400m repetitions. Usually had to run 400m in under 1:15/1:20, rest for one minute, and run again. Would do that 8 time. If someone didn't make the time, another 400m would be added at the end. 

Grade 2/3 ac separation for me. Did it a few months ago playing soccer. All the crazy stuff we do at Crossfit, and I've never been injured there. Think I'm going to stick to that for a while.
Seperated my shoulder in a tackle a couple years ago. Healed up pretty well with time. After that experience I've been focusing a lot on getting my press work in. I've noticed since getting my shoulders strong and bigger I feel a lot more secure going into a tackle.

I paid like 600 for my cannondale. Matte black pretty sick cycle. Helps me crush my morning commute.

For those of you with nagging injuries caused by not being able to move correctly I highly suggest you check out Kelly Starrett's book Guide to Becoming a Supplr Leopard or whatever its called. Despite the corny title, it's a very good book definitely worth the 40 bucks. Haven't finished it and fully implemented everything but some of the stuff he discusses has helped me out a lot

Yeah thats around what my Fuji cost me, never ride it anymore....

What about the 400k in half a year training tho...

So many rotator cuff injuries in here. Speaking from experience, you gotta do band prehab work to get loose.
can you please elaborate?

i wouldnt say i have a rotator cuff or shoulder injury but i have noticed that my left should get a lot more sore than my right

PR'ed 135lb on Snatch last night, :smokin, that and overhead squats (135lb) are my weakest lifts. Mainly because they are new to the repertoire and if the form is not right, it doesn't count.

can you please elaborate?

i wouldnt say i have a rotator cuff or shoulder injury but i have noticed that my left should get a lot more sore than my right

This first 5 minutes of this video are good for rotator cuff prehab until he gets into very specific baseball stuff. You can also do just regular side and front shoulder raises with bands too.  

Back
Top Bottom