STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can murder a bag of jalapeño cheetos easy money 
I can't find them any more but those baked Cheetos, I dont know why but they tasted so much better to me than than the regular ones, I'd hit walmart get the big bag for 3.09, had to split them up in little zip lock bags in order to not eat the whole thing.

I do the same thing with my Goldfish.
and those new Smore Goldfish ...doneeeeeee

nt dude in the DMV sent me 2 tubs of that chick fil a sauce. polish off a 20 piece mcnuggets bathed in that damn sauce for lunch 3 days in a row.

Chick -fil-a isn't everywhere???

you can make that chick-fil-A sauce,
I saw the recipe and tried it, just as good, i'll look for it after work today.

Lol

Chick fi la is my weakness.

So dam good.

Soooooo dam good.

Their sweet tea tho ..
You hit the nail on the head. Large meal extra chicken nugs and unsweetened tea. You know, it cancels the carbs from the fries lmao.

I dont eem f wit fast food like dat 

But **** Im down anytime for some Japanese steakhouse cot damn 

Question for anyone with similar experience:

I started lifting weights in 2011 at 5'10, 155lbs.

I had a lot of good gains and did nothting but bulk until 2013 where I weighed about 205. I gained a lot of muscle but also a lot of fat. I ended up cutting down to 185 and still kept my lifts up.

Work started getting more hectic and I stopped working out. I have now lost a lot of my gains and maintained a lot of fat sitting at 170. I was benching 245x4 and now I can barely get 135 for 8 SMH... My cardiovascular health is terrible as I cant even run up the stairs at my apartments without getting a little winded.

I want to get back in the gym but I dont know what to do. Should I try cutting up to improve cardio and and maintain what I still have? (Dont know if I have even kept enough muscle to even be able to do this)

Or bulk up to see if I can regain what Ive lost and worry about cutting later? (Hesitant to do this since my core is weak now and my cardio sucks - not to mention I am sitting at around 18-19 percent bodyfat so I would look like a slob after a bulk session)

Started Week 1 of losing weight by dropping 4 and a half pounds. Looking back through my food logs, i am going over my limit by about 50 calories a day. I do estimate but when i do, i always over do it rather than under. I have been drinking almost nothing but water. I have had a gatorade or two after my games but i am sticking too it pretty good. I really want to be perfect for the rest of the week to get the best number possible next Monday. 

Chick fil a is a West coast and Southern thing. I don't see it anywhere in the northeast, unless I'm blind

Last edited:

I had a lot of good gains and did nothting but bulk until 2013 where I weighed about 205. I gained a lot of muscle but also a lot of fat. I ended up cutting down to 185 and still kept my lifts up.

Work started getting more hectic and I stopped working out. I have now lost a lot of my gains and maintained a lot of fat sitting at 170. I was benching 245x4 and now I can barely get 135 for 8 SMH... My cardiovascular health is terrible as I cant even run up the stairs at my apartments without getting a little winded.

I want to get back in the gym but I dont know what to do. Should I try cutting up to improve cardio and and maintain what I still have? (Dont know if I have even kept enough muscle to even be able to do this)

Or bulk up to see if I can regain what Ive lost and worry about cutting later? (Hesitant to do this since my core is weak now and my cardio sucks - not to mention I am sitting at around 18-19 percent bodyfat so I would look like a slob after a bulk session)

Its bulking season anyway. Bulk up, clean bulk anyways and go for 6-8 reps for whatever workouts you do. Once you get in the groove of things you can figure out what you really wanna do. Consistency is the most important aspect.

In random news, note to self: never visit Dr. Google, cause its always cancer.

You got before/after pics? From 155 to 205 muscle/fat then back down to 170 fat. That's crazy!

But like someone already said, fall/winter coming up... bulking season! :smokin LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

Chick fil a is a West coast and Southern thing. I don't see it anywhere in the northeast, unless I'm blind

My girl is from boston. She tells me shes just not a fan of it. Said the chick fil a sauce was overrated.

We almost broke up from that statement. ...lol

they only have on in michigan... and its a university campus :frown:

so stupid. ive been dying to try it

Chick Fil-a sauce,
the easy recipe
1/2 cup kens honey mustard dressing (no brand substitutions or lite versions here, it makes a difference)
1 teaspoon barbecue sauce (this doesn't matter so much so long as its some smoky flavor)
a little mayo
(I prefer Miracle whip)

the more homemade way.

Once again PM me if you want a photo.
Not once did I type "Clean Bulk"
I said if My meal plan goes right.
I also followed that up by saying realistically i'd get to about 210 by January. 27 lbs (which for a lot of people including myself will only be about 5-8lbs. of good actual lean muscle). is very attainable 2-3 months. especially being a natural Endomorph with a slow metabolism, so yes it will be sloppy weight, hell even at my 183 I look sloppy IMO. but I'll know I got muscle out of it and when I diet down next year It will hopefully show.
I wanna see pics. Hollaaaaaa

Its bulking season anyway. Bulk up, clean bulk anyways and go for 6-8 reps for whatever workouts you do. Once you get in the groove of things you can figure out what you really wanna do. Consistency is the most important aspect.

It would be ideal to just clean bulk but I don't know if my core is strong enough or if I even have enough endurance to lift heavy. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow to really gauge where I am at. I would like to get as much mass back as possible but more importantly I want to be physically healthy.

You got before/after pics? From 155 to 205 muscle/fat then back down to 170 fat. That's crazy!

But like someone already said, fall/winter coming up... bulking season! :smokin LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

Unfortunately not. I was making so much progress and I had been sticking with it for two years (first time even lifting weights) and I didn't even consider losing progress an option.

Also Im not necessarily 170 fat but Im far from 170 lean. If anyone remembers the iLLest's AKA fouseytube's p90x transformation ( around 1:21) I look similar to his before picture with slightly more muscle mass.

It would be ideal to just clean bulk but I don't know if my core is strong enough or if I even have enough endurance to lift heavy. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow to really gauge where I am at. I would like to get as much mass back as possible but more importantly I want to be physically healthy.

Unfortunately no pics that would actually illustrate my point. I was making so much progress and I had been sticking with it for two years (first time even lifting weights) and I didn't even consider losing progress an option.

Also Im not necessarily 170 fat but Im far from 170 lean. If anyone remembers the iLLest's AKA fouseytube's p90x transformation ( around 1:21) I look similar to his before picture with slightly more muscle mass.

Fousey should've kept that frame... instead he got bigger... then stopped lifting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom