STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Picasso is always asking these medical questions, even when he's at the doctor. :lol:

Just teasing, b

Im hypo man. :lol:

But donating blood is different than blood taken for a blood test (amount of blood drawn).

Had some Chipotle, feeling nice and full.

Just Came back from GNC i never was the protein supplement type but my friend persuade me to grab the AMPLIFIED WheyBolic Extreme 60 ripped & the Mega MEN maximum nutrition . Give me some feedback please i have been more consistent back in the gym lifting 3-4 times a week & once or twice during the weekend , I cut down from 190 to 183 in a matter of 2 weeks basically started eating right cut out the juice and all the unnecessary stuff out .

Time to get back in the gym...just got back from a 2 month vacation and a 10 day road trip. Took a rest day today and will start back up again tomorrow. Only have until the 1ST before I leave again :lol:

Looking forward to losing some of this extra weight but I know I'm going to be sore this week.

Just Came back from GNC i never was the protein supplement type but my friend persuade me to grab the AMPLIFIED WheyBolic Extreme 60 ripped & the Mega MEN maximum nutrition . Give me some feedback please i have been more consistent back in the gym lifting 3-4 times a week & once or twice during the weekend , I cut down from 190 to 183 in a matter of 2 weeks basically started eating right cut out the juice and all the unnecessary stuff out .

Feedback on the purchase?

GNC is expensive, even with the gold card. Go bodybuilding.com for your supplements. Mega men vitamins? They are good, used them for a while. Their whey is ok, wouldn't really recommend though.

GNC is expensive, even with the gold card. Go bodybuilding.com for your supplements. Mega men vitamins? They are good, used them for a while. Their whey is ok, wouldn't really recommend though.
Thanks i appreciated it , What whey would you recommend im just trying to get cut up and turn fat into muscle .

Thanks i appreciated it , What whey would you recommend im just trying to get cut up and turn fat into muscle .

diet is what matters

get protein from food. protein supps are fine but GNC stuff is crap and overpriced for the most part

but in the end, protein is protein

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You could hit it right now!
I think so too, I just hate my gyms bars man they start bending with just 405 on there. 

The last rep was one of the hardest ones Ive ever done, starting getting blurry vision and everything lol Im still paying for it 2 days later, my lower back is fried. 

Last edited:
I dropped 5 pounds in four days just cutting a lot of carbs from my diet. Still drinking the same amount of water and keeping the protein intake up.

I've been substituting most of my rice and bread with veggies and nuts.

My body will probably level out soon and I won't be dropping any more weight.

Last edited:
I dropped 5 pounds in four days just cutting a lot of carbs from my diet. Still drinking the same amount of water and keeping the protein intake up.

I've been substituting most of my rice and bread with veggies and nuts.

My body will probably level out soon and I won't be dropping any more weight.

What's your macros looking like,

Man, I have no idea lol.

I don't count the amount of protein but I don't really worry if I'm eating enough protein. I love meat and I have my whey.

My carb intake has to be stupid low. The most I'll have is a bowl of brown rice and a low carb wrap.

Probably the closest to the paleo diet I'll ever get.

Sorry, I'm not the type to count macros, normally I don't worry about what I eat, but I just felt like being leaner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom