STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Meh

people die everyday from everything

srs

Guys i know we want to look swole but not at the expense of your health.

Given how much we consume for gains, make sure to watch your colon and check your stool. Make sure your not irritating the hell out of your colon with all those protein/creatine fillers and high protein diets.

Make sure your ph balance is good and that your gut is healthy too.

well good thing for me that i barely drink protein :lol:

ill have one post workout if i feel like it

dat feel when u get all ur protein from food :smokin

post diet?

Nothing fancy.

Breakfast was usually half cup of rice, 6oz chicken or ham or something similar and an egg or two.

Quest bars for snacks.

Dinner was maybe similar to breakfast or a variation of chicken. Chipotle and Subways was a regular part of my diet. Also cafe foods like paninis and salads.

All in all, I kept everything in moderation and tracked everything I ate and also weighed/measured everything.

Did cardio every gym session too.

Goal is to get a 6 pack, I have 4 so far. :lol:

no one knows the truth

some people claim it can only process like 30g while others say it can process 50g

while some people say your body will store some

at this point, its pointless. consume as much as you want and get dem gainz. srs

This. I believe it has to do with your activity level and how much stress you put on your body through training .

I love Chipotle. I just used their nutrition calculator with 2X Chicken, white rice, black beans, tomato salsa, corn and guacamole. It came out to 890 calories.

I don't really mess with Subway.

I want to lose some weight in the new year. Probably switch up my diet to ground beef, steak, chicken, sweet potato, brown rice, vegetables, etc.

But my biggest goal is to regain some of my cardio and speed. I used to run a 21-22 three mile. After knee injury, I'm in the 26-27 range. I'd also like to increase my bench.

Thinkng bout getting into the personal training hustle. Those certs difficult?
The ones that mean anything are. Also there is no money in personal training unless you have a **** load of clients and do more than just make programs.

Thinkng bout getting into the personal training hustle. Those certs difficult?

I know a dude who retired from the military last year. He got his Cross Fit level one and some other personal training certification. Not a bad side gig at nights, etc.

The ones that mean anything are. Also there is no money in personal training unless you have a **** load of clients and do more than just make programs.

What he said. You have to have a steady stream of clients and those who are wiling to resign a lot to make money. Also to separate yourself you have to be competent when it comes to assessing where your client is and writing out a diet program to meet their goals. Training isn't hard for a lot of people, it's the diet that always gets everyone.

Also the NASM is usually recommended but there are cheaper alternatives if you're just looking to get into a gym as a trainer and get your feet wet.

When my boy retired from the Rangers he ran boot camps on the weekend as a side hustle. He made good money due to the size of the groups. He then moved into a small studio doing personal and small group training. A lot of couples want to get fit together and split the tab.

thanks man. im thinking about trying their protein too, if your results are good. sucks that i have to order stuff because vitamin shoppe doesnt have much of a variety and GNC is mad over priced.

Ok so I used the pre jym this morning and I thought it worked pretty well. It definitely wasn't as amazing for me as many people on the bodybuilding.com forums made it seem, but I definitely think it's better than c4. Now I will say that I didn't take it 30-45 minutes before my workout like the suggestion on the container says. It was more like 20 mins so maybe that was y it didn't have a very big impact.

I just felt really focused. Normally I'm looking around the gym and peepin da scene but today I was either staring at whatever weight I was gonna lift or just looking down at the floor.

As far as taste, it was ok. Not bad but not good either. I got the cherry limeade flavor. You can taste the bcaas in it. If you've ever taken unflavored bcaas then you'll know what I mean.

Overall I'd give it like a 7.5/10

Heads up for all you PES select protein buyers...

new flavor blondie

pes-blondie.gif

19.99 for a 27 serving tub ends today

https://pescience.com/insider-sale.html

Last edited:
if you're looking to get cracked out, just take something stronger. vpx white heat or chaos and pain's cannibal ferox (as suggested by another NTer). if you want focus, take some SNS focus xt and add some caffeine. other than that, just blast some pantera.

i almost bought some of that blondie protein but i have enough powder already. the cookies and cream and snickerdoodle were both pretty good. no amino spiking too. i think you need the insider link for that deal.

Last edited:
Thx for the input yall. Just helped a low functioning autistic kid finish an around the world and he made all his shots. Thinking I can do this with regular folks and get loot.

Screw all that stuff, SPARK is the only option if you need the jitters.

In terms of PT certs, if youre looking at it as a side hustle... not worth it in the long term.

In terms of PT certs, if youre looking at it as a side hustle... not worth it in the long term.
It may not be worth it in terms of money but it's definitely worth it in knowledge. Studying for the test you learn things you probably wouldn't take the time to learn otherwise.

Thx for the input yall. Just helped a low functioning autistic kid finish an around the world and he made all his shots. Thinking I can do this with regular folks and get loot.
Thats the problem though, theres no loot in that field. People at my commercial gym, owned by a big hospital, are still on hourly pay of $10-12 an hour and thats with certs and a 4 year degree in a fitness/health related subject. Unless you're out there training celebs or having tons of online clients then you won't make any money.

Id go the physical therapist route if you want to do something close to personal training. 

Ok so I used the pre jym this morning and I thought it worked pretty well. It definitely wasn't as amazing for me as many people on the bodybuilding.com forums made it seem, but I definitely think it's better than c4. Now I will say that I didn't take it 30-45 minutes before my workout like the suggestion on the container says. It was more like 20 mins so maybe that was y it didn't have a very big impact.

I just felt really focused. Normally I'm looking around the gym and peepin da scene but today I was either staring at whatever weight I was gonna lift or just looking down at the floor.

As far as taste, it was ok. Not bad but not good either. I got the cherry limeade flavor. You can taste the bcaas in it. If you've ever taken unflavored bcaas then you'll know what I mean.

Overall I'd give it like a 7.5/10

Thanks for the review. I ordered some yesterday and they already got delivered. I'm gonna hit the gym tonight and give my feedback too. I ordered their protein too, so we'll see how that goes. Repped.

Question about 5x5. Since its only 3 days a week should I be doing some other workout too? I jog twice a week and do assisted pull ups after my 5x5 , and feel like I should be doing more.

Question about 5x5. Since its only 3 days a week should I be doing some other workout too? I jog twice a week and do assisted pull ups after my 5x5 , and feel like I should be doing more.

Does it really matter how much you workout? You're ******* Wolverine man

It may not be worth it in terms of money but it's definitely worth it in knowledge. Studying for the test you learn things you probably wouldn't take the time to learn otherwise.

But if youre not going to use the cert, those books arent going to give you a bunch of knowledge thats practical. Those books arent designed for general knowledge. Also, if taking a test is the only way to force someone to learn more then dont even bother.

Back
Top Bottom