STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm a BIG fan of Gethin's programs. I did DTP a year or so back, and it was one of the most mentally exhausting (in a good way) programs that I've ever done. Had my workouts done in 35-45 minutes, but there were a few times I was close to puking at the end.

yea this program had me HURTING everyday. (in a good way)

with diet and a bit of cardio I lost about 25lbs in 2 1/2 months. felt great

I'm a BIG fan of Gethin's programs. I did DTP a year or so back, and it was one of the most mentally exhausting (in a good way) programs that I've ever done. Had my workouts done in 35-45 minutes, but there were a few times I was close to puking at the end.

yea this program had me HURTING everyday. (in a good way)

with diet and a bit of cardio I lost about 25lbs in 2 1/2 months. felt great

Might try this. Looks tough to keep up with the reps though.

On second thought, i'll skip this till it's time to bulk.

Last edited:
Second day back in the new year , did a superset workout today 135 x 10 Bench 135x10 Squat 135x10 Powerclean/sholder press did 6 sets almost pass out and end up puking .

Anybody try this?
Thoughts?

bang.jpg

Okay cool. I'm a regular gym goer now and I like how I'm feeling. Before the gym I always had cardio on lock and I'm getting there again. Mostly on the machines and a few of the lifts.

Where do I start on the whole whey protein buckets to buy? Brands? Bang for you buck? Is there beginner dosages? I can't imagine it's the same whey buckets the Scrawny dude uses as well as the bodybuilding competitor

protein is protein

grab a tub and take a scoop post workout.

depends what you want, taste , quality, taste n quality.

a lot of brands these days are cheating people out of their money with lower than advertised protein numbers.

ON whey is top quality but the taste is terrible for a lot of people.

If you want something good, try PES select protein, tastes good and legit.

protein is protein

a lot of brands these days are cheating people out of their money with lower than advertised protein numbers.

What flavor have you gotten from ON

I was thinking of going with the extreme chocolate

protein is protein

What flavor have you gotten from ON

I was thinking of going with the extreme chocolate

i had vanilla, a couple of the chocolates, some others years ago.

i think i heard from peopel that extreme chocolate is decent but i havent had it myself. Im not buying ON anymore since i want something tasty after a workout.

i had vanilla, a couple of the chocolates, some others years ago.

i think i heard from peopel that extreme chocolate is decent but i havent had it myself. Im not buying ON anymore since i want something tasty after a workout.

Double rich chocolate is good it taste like those packets of hot chocolate.

I just got cookies and cream, I like it better than the DR chocolate.

I see this comment a lot. Never actually had that problem (feeling uncomfortable where the bar rests) when I was learning front squats (although I did have other issues)

Out of protein any BB 10%s floating around or any other good deals people can recommend?

Legs yesterday. Had 4 sets at 315lb.

I got all amped up for my first set because i was trying to get 6reps but something didn't feel right i got 3 and racked. I was super disappointed. But second set i got 4. Third set i got 4 and forth set i did 2. Then came down and did 5 sets of 5 with one pause in each at 225.

Did some slow leg press followed by stiff leg deads. My legs today hate me

who has a link for a trusted calorie maintenance calculator?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yooooo! This thread is still going?! Took me too long to figure out how to get onto the new Niketalk after I took a break.

Anyone reach their goals?

It's been three years.

Back
Top Bottom