STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i already eat a box of each..thought that was obvious
I'm not so sure they're being sarcastic lol... You may need some crappy caloric dense food to hit 3.5-4k, it's hard to do on chicken oats and veggies. Add a bunch of red meat too if you aren't already.

If it were between weight gainer and Krispy Kreme, you better believe I'm going for the donuts.

Ive heard those weight gainers aren't worth the money, you end up ******** out majority of it.

If you cant put on weight you just have to eat more, eat huge amounts of rice, pasta, add olive oil to everything, season everything, eat a bunch of peanut butter, drink a lot of milk. Hell eat ice cream after dinner every night. If you want it bad enough you will do whatever it takes.

Last edited:

Ive heard those weight gainers aren't worth the money, you end up ******** out majority of it.

If you cant put on weight you just have to eat more, eat huge amounts of rice, pasta, add olive oil to everything, season everything, eat a bunch of peanut butter, drink a lot of milk. Hell eat ice cream after dinner every night. If you want it bad enough you will do whatever it takes.
I wish I had this problem... I can look at a bowl of ice cream and gain a pound.

I wish I had this problem... I can look at a bowl of ice cream and gain a pound.
Same here
laugh.gif

Its too easy for me to gain weight, I hate it.

Same here
laugh.gif

Its too easy for me to gain weight, I hate it.
i guess i'm not really trying to gain weight, i'm just stalling majorly on SL 5x5 and i'm hoping upping my calories will help me out...if not, then ruh roh

Have you had to drop weight yet?
yes i've deloaded a few times and worked my way back up...can't break this plateau..if upping my caloric intake doesn't do the trick, I may move to 3x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Bout to go demolish shoulders

Took some no explode then my friend gave me some of his c4. Lawd I'm ready

@reazsal your not alone man I have the same problem. I'm working out hard and my body prefers to make fat instead of muscle. even with a 500 surplus (pound a week) :smh:

I love this Wendler program. I wish we could run it for a whole yr. hopefully we'll run it for a few more cycles and the coaches can put us on a similar program for Olympic lifting.

I love this Wendler program. I wish we could run it for a whole yr. hopefully we'll run it for a few more cycles and the coaches can put us on a similar program for Olympic lifting.
How strong are your "coaches"?

Lol they're both pretty strong I say, one is definitely a lot stronger than the other.

I don't know the exact numbers but one coach squats in the 300s, deads in the 400s, last I heard he had a 285 clean jerk but that was maybe 7 months ago

My second coach is significantly smaller but I say he's strong for his size, squatting 295 at 140 pounds body weight for example

Neither of them are the strongest at their own gym in terms of one rep maxes.

We have someone that might be stronger than any of us at our gym when it's all said and done, 16 and 150 pounds but already squatting 365

Last edited:
I see, that's pretty good, double bw squat is always nice.

Can I be your online coach? I promise to be nice.

Last edited:
I hate it though when people poke jokes at those with small legs and assume they skip leg day (although very true in most cases.)

I work out legs a lot and my thighs are only a little bigger, more defined than "big" in any case. My legs from the knee down? Tiny. They just wont grow bigger, they are stronger but not bigger.

I work out legs a lot and my thighs are only a little bigger, more defined than "big" in any case. My legs from the knee down? Tiny. They just wont grow bigger, they are stronger but not bigger.
They will grow bigger it just takes an assload of reps and a ton of weight to get them to. I feel you though, lil calves but I can still pull 450+ lol

I neglect working out my calves heavy cause I run a lot. Bleh.

In any case, having like 3 cups of greek yogurt (Dannon Light and Fit) a day with Bear Naked granola. So damn good. Is too much greek yogurt bad? No need for the science argument of "light and fit" yogurt. Just a very general statement, not trying to spark another argument. :lol:

I neglect working out my calves heavy cause I run a lot. Bleh.

In any case, having like 3 cups of greek yogurt (Dannon Light and Fit) a day with Bear Naked granola. So damn good. Is too much greek yogurt bad? No need for the science argument of "light and fit" yogurt. Just a very general statement, not trying to spark another argument. :lol:

Plain is the way to go.... all them probiotics good for gut health.

I see, that's pretty good, double bw squat is always nice.

Can I be your online coach? I promise to be nice.

Lol thanks man, I'ma roll with my dudes cuz I see them in person

I like my coaches mean though on some bdsm tip

Jk

Or am I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom