STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nike running/training tees (Milers are my fav).
HM sport has some decent cheap workout tees.
Lululemon tees are SUPER comfortable, they have sales frequently.
Regular cotton tees from random places.

Not a big deal what I wear to the gym, though I do want some kind of dri-fit tee when I run cause of the sweat.

Last edited:
Basic gray/black Hanes t-shirt most of the time. But if I dress up and have a tank top underneath, I'll wear a cut-off shirt instead. 

Edit: Forgot I had a video of my PR...any critiques are welcome (and an example of what I'll wear if I have a tank top underneath). Sorry for the vertical video.

Last edited:
Basic gray/black Hanes t-shirt most of the time. But if I dress up and have a tank top underneath, I'll wear a cut-off shirt instead. 
I wear my lululemon tank top. I be breaking necks at the gym. Hate on haters. Hahhhahahahah. Jk Just a regular tank top for me. Or dri fit tank from target. No lulu for this *****

Anyone know of any good gyms in ATL, preferably one that does free trial passes? Going down for the weekend & don't really want to skip any workouts

All I workout in is dri fit.

I love it I love it.

I can't imagine working out in regular t' anymore. **** will gain a pound just off of my sweat and get so clingy

Edit: Forgot I had a video of my PR...any critiques are welcome (and an example of what I'll wear if I have a tank top underneath). Sorry for the vertical video.

you'll get more reps if you grunt more

you'll get more reps if you grunt more
Yea, I could've put in 1 or 2 more, but it was part of my workout (3x5) so I just stopped at 5. And as much as I grunt during my workouts, I always feel embarrassed after whatever exercise that I'm doing cause I'm not as strong as others in the gym and feel like they judge me 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Which reminds me...when do you guys do 1RMs? During de-load week? Whenever you feel like it? All my PRs are 3x5s and would like to do 1RMs before I start cutting to see how strong I am.

I still have some naruto and bleach op/ed on my mp3 player.
Also rock with uverworld

@sheeki. I was joking man. I do too at times. Especially when i have my headphones in and never notice

I ate like crap over the weekend so I told my self that I would eat clean for at least two weeks before my next cheat meal. Made it a couple days, but I

started my new job today and to welcome me to the team my boss dropped off a dozen donuts at my cube. Tried to convince my self that it's a test and I can resist.....I had 2.... I'm a weak man
mean.gif

Gonna have to work super hard tonight.

I ate like crap over the weekend so I told my self that I would eat clean for at least two weeks before my next cheat meal. Made it a couple days, but I
started my new job today and to welcome me to the team my boss dropped off a dozen donuts at my cube. Tried to convince my self that it's a test and I can resist.....I had 2.... I'm a weak man :smh:

Gonna have to work super hard tonight.

This kind of stuff happens to me all the time. Eating clean, got my mind right and then my boss asks me to go to lunch with him. I always try and steer em somewhere "healthier" but man.

i cant believe people worry and troll exercising in fashion,.ur there to.exercise and do ur stuff. does the type of sweat band or socks matter? LOL

eat healthy, exercise, and skip the supplemental stuff and ull be fine. get ur blood tests done to see ur levels.

i cant believe people worry and troll exercising in fashion,.ur there to.exercise and do ur stuff. does the type of sweat band or socks matter? LOL

eat healthy, exercise, and skip the supplemental stuff and ull be fine. get ur blood tests done to see ur levels.

Socks do matter.

Shoes do matter.

Shorts do matter.

Shirts do matter.

Back
Top Bottom