STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit a PR today. Incline DB Press: 3x5 - 85 lbs 
smokin.gif

That Cory Gregory video series might be the one of the dumbest vids/programs I've seen to date.

Last edited:
I've been working out at 730pm the past week and a half and my wife asked me if I'm still making the gains even though I'm doing a different program haha

Hey guys anyone here work graveyard shift what time do you workout? I'm a RN and I'm going to start working 7p-7a, do you just go straight after work? I work out at 10pm now so have to change the time.

Hey guys anyone here work graveyard shift what time do you workout? I'm a RN and I'm going to start working 7p-7a, do you just go straight after work? I work out at 10pm now so have to change the time.
Repped for that night shift nurse life. My mom has been doing it for my whole life. It can really take a lot out of you.

I don't personally work the graveyard shift, but my brother's shifts are either 12-8AM or 2-10AM. Either way he goes straight after work and that seems to work for him.

Generic question time.

What shirts do you guys prefer working out in? I have a few nike Dri-fit Legend T's that i like. I also have some under armor shirts that are too short for me that i wear over a long sleeve compression so my mid drift isnt all out in the open. But i have been looking at adidas generic clima cool shirts too and other off brand stuff like eastbay's generic evapor shirts. Anyone have a preference

inb4
Get a Golds Gym tankini
Who wears shirts when they work out
Lulu Lemon should work for you

Generic question time.

What shirts do you guys prefer working out in? I have a few nike Dri-fit Legend T's that i like. I also have some under armor shirts that are too short for me that i wear over a long sleeve compression so my mid drift isnt all out in the open. But i have been looking at adidas generic clima cool shirts too and other off brand stuff like eastbay's generic evapor shirts. Anyone have a preference
u

I'm actually not a fan of the nike drifits. im honestly more comfortable in regular t shirts than those.

I've been wearing a company called. Tek Gear
you can find it in those clearance department stores. or places like Kohls.
cheaper than the name brands and light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom