STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Squatted for the first time today with my Inzer belt.

It felt incredible. I'm so mad I didn't order one earlier. It was just stupid how light weights felt with the added stabilization.

It felt incredible. I'm so mad I didn't order one earlier. It was just stupid how light weights felt with the added stabilization.
sounds like weak abs

devil.gif

Ughhhh this is making me want to cop one but I'm a filthy casual so I don't know if I can justify the expense.

i need to order one. i wear size 34 levis that are kinda loose. what size should i order?

anyway, met up with one of the NT mods a month ago or so and when we shook hands he said "your hands are soft". was like a knife to my gut :lol:

GNC had peanut butter supreme on sale so i tried it

It was very meh, almost to peanut buttery and hard as hell to chew, low key chalky as well

In relation to that flavor how is CC and Smores

Drugstore.com has 2 boxes for 40 bucks right now with free shipping if anyone is looking to buy. Saw it on slickdeals today.

Coconut cashew is an underrated flavor

It's funny. I called them ***** ***** at inzer again. you know cause it's been 4.5 weeks. lady was like "oh about 3-4 more weeks you're at the home stretch!"

cmon b

Name names...
:lol: daaznfella. that's my homie right there man. really nice guy and he brought a pair of jordan 3s that he customized and gave to my son. after he called my hands soft though, he's now my second favorite mod behind sdub. forreal though both those guys are good people.

Last edited:
New pickups. Tried the Adidas Powerlift 2 today to squat and front squat and the difference is amazing. Chucks are mainly for deadlifts

Just ordered some S'Mores quest bars cuz Canada sucks and doesn't have them 
nerd.gif

Copped some Man Sports Game Day & Noo Pump as well 
smokin.gif

i am getting sick of the gym, gonna take a week off and do core workouts and running.

my ASICS Nimbus 16s are coming in the mail tomorrow. now that that it is getting warmer, I'm about to spend a lot more time outdoors running.

then I'm going to start training for olympic lifts (finally).

I sold a bag or wraps to a guy in here and he hooked me up with a box of Quest 
pimp.gif

Cant remember his name.

Back
Top Bottom