:smh:
squat heavier weight?

Bros, I don't even get sore anymore after squats |I :smh:

squat heavier weight?

Bros, I don't even get sore anymore after squats |I:smh:

Eat more and do more volume.

who the eff watches these videos. midas whale subscribe to fousey tube

Or JPhysique

I have been squatting heavier. What I'm doing is 5/3/1 First Set Last routine. Go thru the 5/3/1 then doing the first set again for 50 reps total. The weight is there, the volume is there. I've even started adding in trap bar deads after squatting. I know you don't have to be sore to get gains but feeling sore feels good man.

i'd subscribe to freeze's channel for sure - dude coulda been big as the hodgetwins. i subscribed to jphysique cause he seems like a nice guy. don't watch YouTube much at all though.

I mainly watch the powerlifting channels that actually produce quality, educational content.  Mark Bell, Silent Mike, Johnnie Candito, etc.  Writing off all YouTube fitness is foolish, plenty of worthwhile material out there.  Bunch of good stuff on mobility on there as well for the people in this thread who stay getting injured. 
laugh.gif

Hodgetwins and Chris Jones are good comedy.  Christian Guzman making the kind of bank he is at his age is commendable.  I respect anyone out there who can come up and make an honest living.  At least there's a small segment of society being positively impacted by people simply motivating them to get off of their ***** and be active.  More than you can say for the Kardashians.

I like canditos channel.

And the only goofy fitness channel I watch is bro science [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What would the equivalent of 1 of these packages be, but of a better brand?

Save your money and buy some creatine and protein powder, maybe PWO if you really want it.
Yeah.  Toss in some fish oil and Vitamin E.  Maybe a superfoods powder of some sort or some spirulina if you want to add something else and have the disposable income.  Herbalife, Body by Vi, etc...gimmick crap made to take advantage of people who want a shortcut to health/fitness.
I like canditos channel.

And the only goofy fitness channel I watch is bro science [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Dom's hilarious.  I'll co-sign with that.

Most of it is just time killing stuff.  I will admit that CT Fletcher's crazy *** does get me hyped. 
laugh.gif

Kale protein shakes aren't that bad, and you do get a sense of damn ithat was healthy.. when you drink it

Back
Top Bottom