STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You keep that core tight and you squeeze them glutes? lol Lats and shoulders tight? You should at least be 180-185 OHP lol. Cause you strong brotha!

There you go add those face pulls lol Nice man! No prob! 
squeeze the glutes? not even once.  I've been on no FAP for nearly 3 months, maybe that will get me through the mental plateau lol

Last edited by a moderator:

not ****..SL 5x5 really helped my squat..I made tremendous gains in the first 3 months but my body is tired of squatting 3x a week and I think my other lifts are paying the price.  I'm hoping 5/3/1 catches my bench up

Squat 315 5x5

DL 415 1x5

Bench 275 5x5 

OHP 135 5x5

weight is 195
All that looks good man, your bench is way better than mine when I weighed that same weight.

Just keep at it and you will progress. I would trim it back to 2 days squatting personally.

Gaining weight will always help those go up though
glasses.gif

Last edited:

You keep that core tight and you squeeze them glutes? lol Lats and shoulders tight? You should at least be 180-185 OHP lol. Cause you strong brotha!

There you go add those face pulls lol Nice man! No prob! 
No he shouldn't lol I do agree with the face pulls though, they are one of the greatest underused exercises.

OHP is one of the slowest moving lifts for majority of people.

My coach can bench 500+ and said he was doing that before he ever hit a 3 plate OHP.

He should be around a 150-160 maybe for 5x5.

I do anywhere from 185-205 for 5x5 and bench 100 pounds more so they kind of go hand in hand.

Last edited:
^Maybe it's cuz I'm surrounded by weightlifters these days but that's not what I see.

Tons of people I'm seeing with comparable lifts but higher ohp

I understand it's different priorities for different disciplines though

We never bench press so I'm sure our bench press is equally underdeveloped :lol:

Last edited:
We never bench press so I'm sure our bench press is equally underdeveloped
laugh.gif
My point exactly
laugh.gif

But Im sure you guys don't have horribly weak benches, just from shoulder and tricep strength alone.

Im sure someone like DK can still hit a 400+ bench with ease.

Last edited:
I love going to the gym but lately this one guy is making me not like it as much maybe even hate it this dude is smells like burnt rubber man he stinks up the whole turf I gave him a chance thinking it was a bad day but dude really just stinks all the damn time like WTF the whole gym smells different cause of him

Cancelled my gym membership due to lack of time going. Feel like I want to invest in some adjustable dumbbells so cut down on clutter but the prices are crazy

That's funny... if you weigh the tuna out the can it is usually way less than the serving size written on the can.

I only **** with albacore no salt added

Last edited:

Ask Jew what he thinks about his new volume life 
laugh.gif
I feel like I'm blowing my cover here, but I'm letting Boss program me to make some strength gains 
pimp.gif

However, the first couple weeks, he's murdered me with volume 
mean.gif

Workouts are more mentally challenging than physical. You probably haven't really pushed yourself till you're crushing with body on squats and deadlifts with 5x10, followed by 4/5 assistance exercises at 5x10-20 too 
sick.gif

Gotta get your conditioning up though before you even attempt the move heavy *** weight 
pimp.gif

#CoachBoss 

Quick question, it's probably been asked before but too lazy to search.

Should I lift weights before or after HIIT?

Do the math man. Don't really have time to do it for you. But you can see what he makes and do the math compared to POG.

CJ is easily bringing in 150-200k alone.

He got the beastmode channel, the pump chasers clothing line, POG clothing line, sponsors such as gym shark, POG Channel, online coaching, meal plans, personal training, his own supplements and he is opening up a smoothie spot. Dude is a hustler for real. He is even shopping around for a warehouse to keep the clothes in. So we know he got bread.

If he is lying? I doubt anyone of that caliber would be lying. Pretty sure if he wasn't giving Vince 100k a year he would've already got exposed for that.

YouTube money is no joke.

Last edited:
Word man. There was this dude who started out as a construction worker and quit his job for YouTube. Has a GTR and a few other cars in the garage and a gorgeous house now.

Tons of stories of people quitting their day job for YouTube because it pays that well. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom