STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do the math man. Don't really have time to do it for you. But you can see what he makes and do the math compared to POG.

CJ is easily bringing in 150-200k alone.

He got the beastmode channel, the pump chasers clothing line, POG clothing line, sponsors such as gym shark, POG Channel, online coaching, meal plans, personal training, his own supplements and he is opening up a smoothie spot. Dude is a hustler for real. He is even shopping around for a warehouse to keep the clothes in. So we know he got bread.

If he is lying? I doubt anyone of that caliber would be lying. Pretty sure if he wasn't giving Vince 100k a year he would've already got exposed for that.

YouTube money is no joke.

dont forget YT takes 45% and then the taxes.

CJ is easily bringing in 150-200k alone.

He got the beastmode channel, , POG Channel.

Those are the only 2 things that he would be getting paid for by YouTube, so my point still stands.

Also Ive got some bad news if you think he is someone of a caliber that wouldn't lie lol

Word man. There was this dude who started out as a construction worker and quit his job for YouTube. Has a GTR and a few other cars in the garage and a gorgeous house now.

Tons of stories of people quitting their day job for YouTube because it pays that well. Lol.
Don't believe everything you see on the internet lol

That's the biggest thing to take from all these guys.

Word man. There was this dude who started out as a construction worker and quit his job for YouTube. Has a GTR and a few other cars in the garage and a gorgeous house now.

Tons of stories of people quitting their day job for YouTube because it pays that well. Lol.
Damn is the thing to do with YT money is buy a GTR 
laugh.gif
. There's this kid that got famous off YT and Twitch for Call of Duty and bought a GTR.

ad revenue is the only way to make money off youtube. and the percentage is going down yearly. A lot of people are backing off youtube because they say it costs to much to produce the content and the profit is too little with the 45% take.

One cod youtuber got hacked and the dude showed vids/screenshots of his earnings per month. Atleast 10K/month 

Anyone ever feel a rumbling sensation around their groin/nuts? :lol:

I think its from those adduction/abduction hip exercises. No pain, just literally feels like my nuts is vibrating.

Any of you burly boys have plates in your forearms? I got metal plates running the length of both bones in one fore arm. It's all good most the time except on curls or lifts where I'm holding my arm at 90 degrees. I don't think I'll ever be able to curl more than 30's. Hurts too much.

Ask Jew what he thinks about his new volume life 
laugh.gif
I feel like I'm blowing my cover here, but I'm letting Boss program me to make some strength gains 
pimp.gif

However, the first couple weeks, he's murdered me with volume 
mean.gif

Workouts are more mentally challenging than physical. You probably haven't really pushed yourself till you're crushing with body on squats and deadlifts with 5x10, followed by 4/5 assistance exercises at 5x10-20 too 
sick.gif

Gotta get your conditioning up though before you even attempt the move heavy *** weight 
pimp.gif

#CoachBoss 
smokin.gif

This is how my high volume leg days typically look.

Depending on how I feel that day, 275 for a 5x10 or 315 for a 5x10 (225 if I'm feeling like a ***** 
laugh.gif
).  **** is a straight up gut check.

Lunges on that same day are pretty much suicide, but you've gotta train your legs with the same intensity that most dudes do chest. I'll never understand people who can hit chest 3x a week but won't do much more than fill up the leg press when it's time to trade their lower body.

It's ok I just felt like saying burly boy. Yeah those don't hurt. Well I've never done weighted but so far so good. That's a good idea though. Never thought of that.

Has your pain lessened in your arm as you got stronger or stayed the same? stuntman mike stuntman mike

Campbell fitness has an in depth video explaining YouTube money and how much he makes and others can make. Will try to find it

It's ok I just felt like saying burly boy. Yeah those don't hurt. Well I've never done weighted but so far so good. That's a good idea though. Never thought of that.

Has your pain lessened in your arm as you got stronger or stayed the same? stuntman mike stuntman mike
it's actually never been an issue when lifting weights. i've had 115# on the barbell doing curls and it didn't hurt but i don't do much isolation work for my biceps (my biceps are pretty small). the only time it's painful is if i strike my arm against something or say try and smash some rocks with a hammer. that hurts. it's probably gotten better as i got stronger though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom