STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

On the deload week |I

Anyone here deload by NOT working out at all for a whole week or so? I'm thinking about doing that..

On the deload week |I

Anyone here deload by NOT working out at all for a whole week or so? I'm thinking about doing that..

I've never done a de-load before, but due to vacation I've been out of the gym for like 2.5 weeks. And I start a sleeve on my right arm in another week.

Losing all my gainz.

If you need a week off, take it. Might be better than just a de-load.

On the deload week
tired.gif

I do but its rare. Only when my body and mental state is really tired of weights I take a week off to mentally recover and miss the weights again. Then I come back with a vengeance! lol

People in my gym doing upside-down pullups...wtf? Is this a new fad?

The movement is basically a pullup, why not just do a damned pullup. Am I missing something here?

Do you think something like this is less impressive? Just wondering cause every time you post you include your bodyweight or something similar.

I'll be completely honest. It is a little less impressive to me....and yes it's because of the size of the dude in the video I posted. 

500x5 is still crazy to me though. 

I hear you, Id like to know that guys weight and best lifts because the guy I posted has hit 635ish in comp (full meet) before which Id say maybe 15 guys in the history of the world have done.

Numbers are impressive to me know matter what you weigh.

Last edited:
those people were all jerks. straight judging and clowning people based on their looks, on things they can't change and have to live with? You're gonna laugh at a little person bro? A dude missing his leg? A blind person? the hell? Homie should change his nickname to 'antman' given how strong his is and how much he's lifting over his own body weight. Homegirl was giving that work out. My dude left burn marks on the treadmill. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
those people were all ********. straight judging people based on their looks. You're gonna laugh at a little person bro? A dude missing their leg? A blind person? the hell? Homie should change his nickname to 'antman' given how strong his is and how much he's lifting over his own body weight. Homegirl was giving that work out. My dude left burn marks on the treadmill.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I thought the reactions were fake at first because of how clearly judgmental some of the people were being, but I figured maybe that's how it is over there. At the gym I workout at unless your lifting an impressive amount of weight, being disrespectful, or a super hot chick, nobody is paying you any attention. There was a guy at the gym that had to be schizophrenic because he was talking and hand gesturing violently to nobody and his headphones were around his neck so he wasn't listening to anything....not even a double take from anyone. 

those people were all ********. straight judging people based on their looks. You're gonna laugh at a little person bro? A dude missing their leg? A blind person? the hell? Homie should change his nickname to 'antman' given how strong his is and how much he's lifting over his own body weight. Homegirl was giving that work out. My dude left burn marks on the treadmill. :smokin :smokin :smokin
I thought the reactions were fake at first because of how clearly judgmental some of the people were being, but I figured maybe that's how it is over there. At the gym I workout at unless your lifting an impressive amount of weight, being disrespectful, or a super hot chick, nobody is paying you any attention. There was a guy at the gym that had to be schizophrenic because he was talking and hand gesturing violently to nobody and his headphones were around his neck so he wasn't listening to anything....not even a double take from anyone. 

yeah exactly. typically people are so caught up in themselves, unless you're huge or a hot *** female, you dont even exist lol

Do you think something like this is less impressive? Just wondering cause every time you post you include your bodyweight or something similar.

To me its less impressive cause of how big that guy looks. I understanding moving more weight is always gonna be impressive but to see a small or leaner guy do it always give the "damn" impression.

To me its less impressive cause of how big that guy looks. I understanding moving more weight is always gonna be impressive but to see a small or leaner guy do it always give the "damn" impression.
Gotcha, that's cool. But this is more of a DAYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMM:

they are TTS maybe if you have wide feet. they have to be pretty snug IMO so if you have to choose, i'd say go with whatever size AF1 fits you best. i could probably half size down from my normal size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom