STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Facts on the thighs
I like it dark and juicy. The white meat is just a little too dense and dry for me. Give me that dark meat that's filled with dat juice

To my egg eaters..how many eggs Yall eat a day? I usually do 3 whole boiled eggs, till I realized that it's packed with cholesterol. Any tips? Am I good or should I just do 4 egg whites?
6 egg whites with 1 egg yellow

You serious? :lol: tell me if you joking pa
6 eggs EVERY DAY? That's like 3 cases of eggs a week :wow:
That sounds like a lot to me but them again I'm new to this

What's your height and weight if you don't mind me asking

How many calories do you take in a day?

Last edited:

When I was going hardcore 2 years back I was eating 10-12 eggs a day. 3-4 whole though. The rest were whites

saturday i workout with my powerlifting in-laws. they go easy on me but it's still tough. after today's workout we went to 7-11 cause they wanted slurpees with lunch (buffalo chicken breast, pasta, cheese and fruits). that was my first slurpee since i can remember. sour patch watermelon - tasted fantastic. i had the brainfreeze size and drank it all, ate lunch then took a nap with my kid. felt like a hangover when i woke up :lol: i think that was way too much sugar. still feel a little off right now.

Last edited:

If you want to get on the egg grind you can buy egg beaters or whatever. That way you aren't taking yolks out of eggs.

When I was going hardcore 2 years back I was eating 10-12 eggs a day. 3-4 whole though. The rest were whites

Same. Whe. I was going hard i twas doing 8 in the morning and 6 at night.
Always did half yolk half whites. .
The good ole days where my co worker owed a farm and would just bring me 8 dozen a week

we have 8 huge chickens at work. the guy that takes care of them started lifting weights and asked me what kind of protein powder he should buy. i told him forget buying powder, just keep the eggs he'd been throwing away. he eats about 5-8/day now. some raw, some hard boiled. told him to drink lots of free milk at work too. dude is getting bigger and stronger doing 5x5.

lol word. I dont eat eggs at all cept when I go to the pancake house.

I don't drink milk either. milk is trife af.

Last edited:
If you want to get on the egg grind you can buy egg beaters or whatever. That way you aren't taking yolks out of eggs.

Chef gawd! I'm from a very humble background. I would never waste! I use the egg yellows for baking!

What are your favourite meals or snacks for cutting?
Favorite Meal

Wild Caught Salmon fish Tacos w/ Org. black beans,guac and cilantro rice

Salmon Filet(s) (depending on how large u buy the filet). Heat skillet with olive oil throw in Salmon when it's hot, come back in like 5-7 minutes cover skillet and put on low and turn it off when it's cooked to your liking. (I season my salmon with dill garlic. Pepper salt and fresh cilantro)

3-4 White Corn taco tortillas (heat up with olive oil in a separate skillet)

Cilantro,red Onions, Tomatoes and Guac on the taco

Season your black beans with garlic and pepper and maybe some onions (canned beans are super fast)

Cook rice with entire cilantro stems like 5-7 of them season rice while it cooks with salt,pepper and garlic.

I can try and post pics next weekend its super bomb and healthy

Last edited:
What are your favourite meals or snacks for cutting?
Favorite Meal

Wild Caught Salmon fish Tacos w/ Org. black beans,guac and cilantro rice

Salmon Filet(s) (depending on how large u buy the filet). Heat skillet with olive oil throw in Salmon when it's hot, come back in like 5-7 minutes cover skillet and put on low and turn it off when it's cooked to your liking. (I season my salmon with dill garlic. Pepper salt and fresh cilantro)

3-4 White Corn taco tortillas (heat up with olive oil in a separate skillet)

Cilantro,red Onions, Tomatoes and Guac on the taco

Season your black beans with garlic and pepper and maybe some onions (canned beans are super fast)

Cook rice with entire cilantro stems like 5-7 of them season rice while it cooks with salt,pepper and garlic.

I can try and post pics next weekend its super bomb and healthy

You listing exactly the kind of stuff I've been craving. Lol, I think I've ate tacos at this Mexican tapa place like three times this week.

Last edited:
Chicken thighs > breasts. It's not a lot of fat anyways.
I keep trying to tell @JPhysique  that but he only likes the ******* 
happy.gif

Naw yo. Breast over thighs. Not only for nutritional purpose.

I like my food to feel tougher.
Maybe thats weird for some. Gives me more of that animalistic feeling

i think thighs taste better and have more flavor but look at the nutritional facts. chicken breast is the much better option.

I think everything depends on how you spice it up.

I just feel like breast soak up water and flavor a bit better...

Back
Top Bottom