STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can never workout at night anymore.

If I'm off the whole day, and it's 8 pm and I haven't worked out yet, I'm not working out lol.

Just finished lifting......i dont see how you night owls do it. Im drained...

I love it
Ain't nothing better than having the gym to yourself at night, going all the way in, then coming home and releasing some testosterone

Im 6'2 240. Im trying to lose 20-30 pounds. I recently start back going to the gym. I run 2 miles a day and do 8 miles on the bike. What else should i do to lose some of this weight? My gym only has treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, dumbells, and a cable machine. Also what kind of diet do you guys suggest?
Your gym only has dumbbells for free weights? Is it a holiday inn? I dont know if you dont know this but you shouldnt just be doing cardio to lose weight. People say they want to lose weight but what they mean is lose fat. You gotta lift. Weight train, homie..running 2 miles and bike 8 miles is OD imo. I rather weight train 45 mins and do 15 mins hiit.

no matter what, kai was never going to win. not even on the political side, he doesnt hold a candle to phil. all other things equal, phils has better aesthetic genetics.

ramy won't even sniff it. ronny winkler has a better chance and that not eeem close. This finna be a victory lap yr for Phil.

This year would have been Kai's (i know i know...politics)

Phil is getting roid belly his abs are gone i was surprised he won last year honestly i think this year was Kai's to win. I really hope Kai is at the olympia i would love to just shake hands with dude. I will take pictures and post them when i get back on tuesday

Last edited:
What are some good "shoulders back" exercises i.e rhomboids, traps, etc.

I have a history of invasive surgeries where my serratus needed to be cut, so it's hard to activate them causing my shoulder blade to wing. Pretty bad domino effect.

What I'm ultimately trying to do is correct my posture.

Your gym only has dumbbells for free weights? Is it a holiday inn? I dont know if you dont know this but you shouldnt just be doing cardio to lose weight. People say they want to lose weight but what they mean is lose fat. You gotta lift. Weight train, homie..running 2 miles and bike 8 miles is OD imo. I rather weight train 45 mins and do 15 mins hiit.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] its the gym with my apartment. When i walked in there the first time i was so disappointed. I usually use the one at my school which is way better but i took this semester off.

I doubt they'd ever let Kai win after the grapefruit thing.  Last year was pretty much his best chance and he still lost.  I think he'll be paying for that decision for quite a while.

I work out between shifts. Like I just got done with lunch Downtown. I keep our food truck at a gym so I work out there then go do catering smelling like hot garbage. :pimp: I quit eating like an hour before I work out too so I don't yack. :lol:

Edit 144.2 pounds :pimp: def isn't coming as easy as the first 25.

Last edited:

What are some good "shoulders back" exercises i.e rhomboids, traps, etc.

I have a history of invasive surgeries where my serratus needed to be cut, so it's hard to activate them causing my shoulder blade to wing. Pretty bad domino effect.

What I'm ultimately trying to do is correct my posture.
Face pulls are great! Seal rows are good. Yates rows. Theres a lot 

we talked about Kris gethins 4 weeks to shred dtp extreme program

if yall haven't checked it out... DO IT

that pump and burn is way too real. and quick and effective..
I get done with the workouts in less than an hour... and do cardio... crazy

Shoulder is feeling better, was about to hit 185 for a few sets last night on the flat bench. Still avoiding incline for another week or so.

My lower back pain is coming again. Been icing it lately but jeez, im gonna lay off the DL's for a while. DL and squatting the same day is too much for me. Gonna go for a light leg day today.

Anyone else deal with chronic lower back pain? Any remedies? Its not terrible but I do feel stiff at times and some pain here and there.

Shoulder is feeling better, was about to hit 185 for a few sets last night on the flat bench. Still avoiding incline for another week or so.

My lower back pain is coming again. Been icing it lately but jeez, im gonna lay off the DL's for a while. DL and squatting the same day is too much for me. Gonna go for a light leg day today.

Anyone else deal with chronic lower back pain? Any remedies? Its not terrible but I do feel stiff at times and some pain here and there.

Sounds like you might need to lay all weights for a little while :lol:

geez picasso, u on your grant hill, d rose, kobe swag.

heal up brother!!!

Maybe you're lifting too much actual weight?

I stay tweaking my right elbow with squats though. I might have to switch to front. It's hard for me to get my arms back that far.

we talked about Kris gethins 4 weeks to shred dtp extreme program

if yall haven't checked it out... DO IT

that pump and burn is way too real. and quick and effective..
I get done with the workouts in less than an hour... and do cardio... crazy

DTP is no joke. Did it a few years back and came close to vomiting after one of the workouts. I could get in/out of the gym in 40 minutes and be totally wiped. It was fantastic.

For real.
laugh.gif

Well the shoulder was one of those injuries you get ever so often but my lower backs been going bad for a while.
I'm the same way. low-key every time I DL and squat. and don't even bang weight like that.

I'm old too :frown:

Back
Top Bottom