STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I might need to lay off the squats
My *** is poking right now, fam :smh:

Is there any way I can hit my legs without having to worry about getting that Rosa Acosta backside popping off? I was walking to the whip today and walked past some mirrors and noticed my joint was looking wild sturdy. Like I could rest a shot glass on that ************

Lol, this man never disappoints

Which knee sleeves do you all recommend?

I ate 5 eggs today guys

I'm shooting for the iron mike Tyson (In his prime) physique. I'm way taller than him though. I'm 6'6

I'm 6'5 and eat 10 a day lol...4 whole 6 whites

I eat like 5-6 whole a day

Your body will literally produce cholesterol if you don't eat enough.

Saturated and Trans fats have a much greater effect on Cholesterol levels than actual dietary cholesterol

I had higher cholesterol before losing weight, doc says its still "high" but pretty much not in any kind of red zone or anything.

Mine was high cuz I used to eat eggs everyday (yolk included) 
laugh.gif

Alright I know I'm not crazy but My anterior deltoid been twitching for the past 2 days man it's creepy . It usually twitches then stop but 2 days straight .

Last edited:
Long hiatus from the gym because of school. I started again about 3 months ago in June. Here's before and after.

Before
vy0dol.jpg

After
2rf8obp.jpg

Muscle memory is a great thing. Even though I'm nowhere near as strong as I used to be.

Making the choice to get back in shape. For now only keeping a dairy of everything I eat and only drinking water. Hopefully soon I can create a workout plan for my schedule.

Anyone have a Shiatsu massager? Its clutch after leg day or back day. My lower backs killing me today from DL on Sunday but this is making quick work of that. :smokin

Dude is coming off as a phony at this point.

Save this WWF script stuff for Monday night.

I knew something was fugazi bout this dude smh

Back
Top Bottom