STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've seen him using free weights too on YouTube. It might have just been for show though. He was just doing some db rows.

Last edited:
if efron is NOT using celltech, then he's an idiot if his physique boost is for a movie role. if you don't use the best that science has to offer and your livelihood is affected, that's dumb. he looks bigger than when he was in neighbors but the gains over 2 years are definitely possible naturally. i'd put money down that he used some type of anabolic though.

When "working out with the rock" is your justification for why someones NOT on steroids..... :lol:

You don't need roids to look like that lol the guy is about 190 tops. Check his diet

I cant believe I'm about to agree with you lol

If some of you guys would actually just commit to a 1-2 year "bulk" and get big and strong, then cut the fat off, you would be surprised what kind of results you would see.

Dude is like 180 at the very most and would look average in a t shirt that isn't skin tight. I don't know if he uses or not, but that physique is definitely attainable naturally, genetics will just play a role in how your abs/chest/arms actually look.

Agreed.

roll.gif

When "working out with the rock" is your justification for why someones NOT on steroids..... :lol:

You don't need roids to look like that lol the guy is about 190 tops. Check his diet

If some of you guys would actually just commit to a 1-2 year "bulk" and get big and strong, then cut the fat off, you would be surprised what kind of results you would see.

Dude is like 180 at the very most and would look average in a t shirt that isn't skin tight. I don't know if he uses or not, but that physique is definitely attainable naturally, genetics will just play a role in how your abs/chest/arms actually look.

Agreed.

What's the longest any of you guys have bulked? I'm basically trying to get fat at this point but I'm not getting fat just heavier and stronger. Going on 9 months. It's going to be hard to stop honestly. I don't ever want to be cut up like that and eating a ton of food is great. I think I'm going to shoot for a buff fat 190 and maybe drop down to 180 and call it a day. Almost 170 now. I'm too short to take it past 190 without looking crazy as hell I feel.

Only reason why I don't want to commit to a bulk is cause I don't want to get heavier for basketball. Torn

Something spiritually weird happened to me, and all of a sudden i became a vegetarian for about 3 weeks and counting. I feel great, never did i thought that i could've become one since i'm especially a big time meat lover and also probably 60lbs over weight. It has made me feel much better and probably lost about 8 pounds without eating meat. But i've been researching about how some people say vegan or vegetarian diet isn't really that good for you if you want to work out and becomes stronger. Is anybody here a vegetarian or have any suggesting? I actually don't want to be a vegetarian forever, i've been fighting to eat meat again because i feel that it is socially awkward when i keep turning down meat dishes that my co-workers and clients order especially in my night life industry. But something weird just won't let me. Has anyone experience this before?

if efron is NOT using celltech, then he's an idiot if his physique boost is for a movie role. if you don't use the best that science has to offer and your livelihood is affected, that's dumb. he looks bigger than when he was in neighbors but the gains over 2 years are definitely possible naturally. i'd put money down that he used some type of anabolic though.

This.

Is it possible yeah sure...is it likely that he is natty? Na. He is a lean guy always has been

My girl is a vegetarian. We eat a lot of vege dishes together. But most of the meat-like foods we eat are soy based protein which may raise your estrogen levels. So i can't imagine being a full time vegetarian in a sense that i would struggle to get all of the protein i need through plants. And man is it expensive and you always need to have fresh produce on hand...which i don't really.

Last edited:
lower back/left hip injury/strain

taking anti inflammatory after visiting physician

still haven't seen doctor

Squat form was **** on smith machine

hiatus from the gym

miserable

any advice for quicker rehab?

Please perfect your form and have a stronger core than me :frown:

What's the longest any of you guys have bulked? I'm basically trying to get fat at this point but I'm not getting fat just heavier and stronger. Going on 9 months. It's going to be hard to stop honestly. I don't ever want to be cut up like that and eating a ton of food is great. I think I'm going to shoot for a buff fat 190 and maybe drop down to 180 and call it a day. Almost 170 now. I'm too short to take it past 190 without looking crazy as hell I feel.
#bulklife

Cutting season and I know I need more cardio to fully flourish but man I ******* hate running..how do you busy motivate yourself to do it? I only play ball once a week so any other day is doing HIIT/Hills/5k's
Are you running on a treadmill or outside? I refuse to do treadmill work unless absolutely necessary.

All that needs to be said...

Squats shouldn't ever be done on a smith machine IMO. Forces an unnatural path for the bar throughout the movement.
I tried once for the hell of it and felt very unnatural. But I may try those warm ups that ppl do on them. When they put lighter weight and you're feet are a little forward. Their a** is almost touching the ground. Feel like it will stretch you to help get lower

Just throwing my 2 cents in on the whole Efron gear usage topic.

As Mike said, it's highly unlikely that he isn't using something. Is it possible? Yes. But when he is most likely getting paid a mother load of cash for whatever role his body will be portrayed in, it's more probable that he is using something.

Also, steroids aren't just for bulking somebody up to be huge. There's a very wide array of them that all serve different purposes. He's probably on some anavar or winstrol. Mass gains will be extremely minimal. Will create that hardened up, lean look he's clearly going for and allow it to be easily maintained.

And lol to whoever said he is 10%. He's leaner than most dudes who step on stage for Men's Physique. Middle range single digits for sure. 5-7%.

As far as the rock goes, dude has been rumored to have been on tren for as long as 6 months at a time. Which is almost twice as long as any normal humanly acceptable cycle. Yeah he has great genetics and a solid work ethic. But his recent physique development is absolutely due, in part, to a large array of anabolics.

I've said it before and I will say it again, it's much safer (and more likely) to assume that anybody with any degree of fame for their physiques is not natural. Especially when money comes into play.

Agreed.

years b.

Bulk boys. :pimp: all my boys except two are trying to drop weight while I'm hammering down burritos and tamales like no ones business.

One is running gear and bulking for a physique competition a ways down the road. Dude went from drunk slob to a monster in under a year. He's got my same friends trying to lose weight on a meal plan dropping 30# of fat in s few months. Like dude you got to turn that into a business, people pay good money for that.

Last edited:
Cutting season and I know I need more cardio to fully flourish but man I ******* hate running..how do you busy motivate yourself to do it? I only play ball once a week so any other day is doing HIIT/Hills/5k's
Are you running on a treadmill or outside? I refuse to do treadmill work unless absolutely necessary.

I have one of those elliptical machines in my basement I use but I put that in the same category as a treadmill. Both suck but I try to run outside as much as possible

Just throwing my 2 cents in on the whole Efron gear usage topic.

As Mike said, it's highly unlikely that he isn't using something. Is it possible? Yes. But when he is most likely getting paid a mother load of cash for whatever role his body will be portrayed in, it's more probable that he is using something.

Also, steroids aren't just for bulking somebody up to be huge. There's a very wide array of them that all serve different purposes. He's probably on some anavar or winstrol. Mass gains will be extremely minimal. Will create that hardened up, lean look he's clearly going for and allow it to be easily maintained.

And lol to whoever said he is 10%. He's leaner than most dudes who step on stage for Men's Physique. Middle range single digits for sure. 5-7%.

As far as the rock goes, dude has been rumored to have been on tren for as long as 6 months at a time. Which is almost twice as long as any normal humanly acceptable cycle. Yeah he has great genetics and a solid work ethic. But his recent physique development is absolutely due, in part, to a large array of anabolics.

I've said it before and I will say it again, it's much safer (and more likely) to assume that anybody with any degree of fame for their physiques is not natural. Especially when money comes into play.

I said he was around 5% and was crucified in here.

I agreed with you mentally :lol: hes def around 5% bf. He looks crazy dry and lean man. I also agree he's using gear. Why wouldn't he? I'd do it if I knew I had to get in great looking shape for a movie you know you are gonna have your shirt off for basically the entire film :lol:

Last edited:
I hear tren is awful. I don't know how you can live with that metabolism and everything else for 6 months.

I have no idea what Edron's BF is, nor do I get to get into a debate about it...

But he's lean and dehydrated as ****.

I hear tren is awful. I don't know how you can live with that metabolism and everything else for 6 months.

The metabolism part isn't too hard to deal with. Eating just makes you sweat. No matter what food it is or how much lol. I'd be more concerned about long term side effects from that. His heart has got to be so enlarged at this point, not to mention the mental changes one usually experiences with that stuff.

But, again, he makes his living off of looking like a freak beast. I would do the same thing.

Wardaddy I'm sorry I wasn't here to back you up on the 5% comment lol cause that's about accurate

Yeah I mean if damn near everyone competing uses it you better believe he is.

My girl used to be in that scene and be on it all herself. Like 5 years ago for competitions. She's just lifts for *** gains now and to stay in shape but the stories I hear aren't pretty. Adrenal failure, shooting up stuff suspended in weird oil leaving you huge golf balls and serious burning, looking crazy as hell on tren. Sounds like more trouble than it's worth. Not to mention you're dropping racks on it.

Nowhere near 5%. You have onion skin at that point and visible vascularity everywhere. Lazar is 5% and efron is miles away from being as lean.

Back
Top Bottom