STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

9-5 or 8-4 is the best shift. You still have the rest of the evening to do whatever you want (gym, leisure, errands, spend time with family).

Brahs I think my knee is messed up again smh. It's been feeling kind of weak all day and I had a slight pain in it. I tried to stretch just now and I tried to stand up off the ground using one leg (right leg where my bad knee is) and the pain was unbearable smh. Soon as I start hitting squat PRs I have another setback :smh:

7-4 half day Saturday morning to hit 50 a week. 60-70 isn't uncommon but this time of year is basically vacation.

7 - 430 on days that i hit the gym during lunch.

730 - 4 on days that i hit the gym at night after the kids go down for bed. 

Im actually a contractor and work my own hours... gift and curse. Main thing it helps with is making sure im always fed.

I go to a 1-9 after new years but im a 5 min walk to my job and 5 min walk to my gym..

Im actually a contractor and work my own hours... gift and curse. Main thing it helps with is making sure im always fed.

I go to a 1-9 after new years but im a 5 min walk to my job and 5 min walk to my gym..
Same here but I own the company and work side by side with my guys. I think setting the tone is important. Nobody wants to work with/for a lazy contractor

9-5 or 8-4 is the best shift. You still have the rest of the evening to do whatever you want (gym, leisure, errands, spend time with family).
6-2:30 & 7-3:30>>>

I used to work both shifts and I would go to training after work and be home by 6 with enough time to do whatever the hell I wanted

Last edited:
For 100k I couldn't work a 9-5 job even.
$150k+ I might. I just hate that shift when a passion. When I had to take a class for work for 2 weeks mon-fri 8-4 I thought I was gonna slit my wrists

How much are you earning bro?! Shhhhid. For 100k I'll work 9-5 easy lol

150k I'll work any shift as long as it's not more than 40 hour weeks

Right lmao. I'm working 9-5 for $40k less that that :lol:
I just hate the times, never changes, and more traffic to deal with fams.

Making close to $60k base without overtime at my full time jig.

Na bro 24 hour shifts are where it's at [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

My bad bros. Im said lurker that has been killing the weights with my new wraps and sipping on my whey like its tea. I used to post here more often in the past tho lol.
Been crazy busy with finals. I did in fact received my gift (thanks xcell) and will be shipping mine out soon after im done with finals.

2-3 months ago when I got serious about lifting, I went to the gym around 9-11PM (closes at midnight). I would always stay up until like 1-2AM after that, probably cause of the pre. Now that I've been eating pretty healthy relatively and only drinking water, I've got way more energy. Im such a heavy sleeper and its hard for me to wake up so I couldnt really wake up at a consistent time, but these past few weeks, I've been getting up around 6-7AM and getting the gym out of the way early. Feels great. Plus, I fall asleep earlier :smokin

My bad bros. Im said lurker that has been killing the weights with my new wraps and sipping on my whey like its tea. I used to post here more often in the past tho lol.
Been crazy busy with finals. I did in fact received my gift (thanks xcell) and will be shipping mine out soon after im done with finals.
laugh.gif
 Bro even got the NT Banner at the bottom. 
nthat.gif

Glad you posted bro.

Now, guys please post y'all gifts so we all can enjoy the gifts with you. 
laugh.gif

Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Good stuff bro. I've seen you in here

Did back/biceps today. Started doing pull ups, word to the homie kief. Been slacking on it. Did 4sets of 5. Im **** at pull ups but ima stay on it.

I got my bf percentage done by a health and wellness company by my school like a year ago

They used some kind of high tech machine to detect my bf .

Did you sit in an air locked chamber or did you stand on a pad and hold some electrodes?

Back
Top Bottom