STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm not sure if it was a good idea to put someone who's not a regular poster in the SS thing. Hopefully it works out and he's legit and all that lol

Fam I need a form check on my sumo deadlifts, haven't pulled sumo in months.
Decided to switch it up for the next 8 weeks, starting off light this week to get the motion down.

I did a BF test some months ago and was at 11%. The Crossfit gym bring these guys in at least once a year: http://www.bodyfattest.com/

Yesterday was the first time in about 2.5 years that i played soccer. Took a little time to adjust early on, but i still got it haha

I got my bf percentage done by a health and wellness company by my school like a year ago

They used some kind of high tech machine to detect my bf .

Fam I need a form check on my sumo deadlifts, haven't pulled sumo in months.
Decided to switch it up for the next 8 weeks, starting off light this week to get the motion down.

Looks good to me. I usually sit back a little further. However I keep my legs a little wider than yours.

I'm not sure if it was a good idea to put someone who's not a regular poster in the SS thing. Hopefully it works out and he's legit and all that lol
This, I think we may have an ammeter running this show. I responded to that group email the other day and told everyone to shut up 
laugh.gif

All I know is that the lurker
1. Better be real and come through with his gift to NTer.
2. If he's my SS he BETTER be real [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I'm sure he is though lol

If not I'm gonna priority ship him these hands

So dude lurks and hit marmourjr up just to be in the SS?

Marmourjr you are officially too nice. I would've been like you ain't getting **** unless you post *****

Am i the lurker y'all talking bout [emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't post a lot but I feel like I be in here

I'm quitting my job. **** this, Been killing my gains. Got a job interview Monday with normal hours. Not this 15 hour graveyard out of town half the week ****.

Left 5 hours early today so I could go to the gym and they didn't tell me anything.

Last edited:
Metcons are THE worst for running...I hope the 3's are improved.

Are Metcons supposed to be a cross trainer? I thought they were designed for lifting. I tried a pair on at a Nike outlet last week. Had some FK Frees on and they felt really similar in the sole, Metcons only slightly flatter. $45 for the black/reds so I sent them to a buddy as a Christmas idea and I can pretty much confirm I'm getting them.

For WODs that have running, I try to plan my footwear accordingly. I usually think twice about wearing my metcons. This is why I'm curious about how the 3's feel.

I'm quitting my job. **** this, Been killing my gains. Got a job interview Monday with normal hours. Not this 15 hour graveyard out of town half the week ****.

Left 5 hours early today so I could go to the gym and they didn't tell me anything.

Damn bruh. You don't need money? :wow:

:lol: well yeah. I'm gonna find another job first but in the meantime I'm just working the hours I want to work. They can't do anything they are too understaffed they won't fire me.

:lol: well yeah. I'm gonna find another job first but in the meantime I'm just working the hours I want to work. They can't do anything they are too understaffed they won't fire me.

Reminds me of George Castanza trying to get fired from the Yankees [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So dude lurks and hit marmourjr up just to be in the SS?

Marmourjr you are officially too nice. I would've been like you ain't getting **** unless you post *****

Yeah. I swore I seen him post. :lol:

We're getting it squared away. I don't think he knew he even got a package delivered. Hopefully nobody stole it from him.

Back
Top Bottom